Why not hug your sister or brother, tell them you love them, and post results?

Why not hug your sister or brother, tell them you love them, and post results?

Attached: Hug.gif (500x281, 986K)

My sister is 20 minutes away

Somebody hug please

im gonna say the k-word!

I don't have a sister or brother

easy, she's asleep. felt good.

SAY IT

Do you have a mother or father to hug instead?

How old is she now? Do you hug her often?

7 and yes, she enjoys it cause she likes me

Are you a good older brother/sister? Do you help her when she needs help?

we watch cartoons a lot and brush our teeth together whenever i come home. i have to convince her to read for 10-15 minutes a day cause she doesn't like it. we talk and play a lot too.

KAREN
I WILL FUCK YOU IN YOUR SLEEP IF CHRIS DOESN'T SHOW UP TODAY

My little sis has been very stressed about college exams for the last few weeks.
She's crying sometimes.
So yesterday she was lying on the couch. I lied down next to her, hugged her, asked if everything is ok.
Proceeded to spoon with her for 30 minutes til she fell asleep.

What a lucky little sister. Keep it up and stay with her even if she becomes a bitchy teen. That's when she needs you most.

Hug her every few days and tell her you believe in her and she'll do fine.

I hate my brother he could get run over by a train and you wouldn't see me at his funeral. Same goes for dad and mom. Not my sister though

Then go hug your sister. What happened with the rest of your family?

Brother stole $500 from my bank account, denies it, my mom defends him and she's also a massive whore who's been married 4 times, currently engaged to a 47 year old beta bux, my dad was an alcoholic who left when I was 2 months old and never paid child support, I never meet him until my highschool graduation when he showed up and told me he's my dad and just expected to be accepted into my life. He constantly tries to guilt trip me into talking with him but all he really wants is me to tell him it's ok he was never there for me so he can have an unburdened consciousness.

And what does your sister do?

She's in fourth grade right now, but I wish I had custody over her. She's very sweet but I'm worried that my mom's beta bux bf's heathen children will have a negative affect on her. I learned the other day that one of them had head lice and I told my mom to let my sister stay with me while they clean those nasty snot gonlers but she doesn't trust me with anything.

Call cps? Could you afford to take care of her if you had her?

While I do want her away from my family, I can't be her primary care provider because I'm currently not finically stable enough for it, I'm living on SNAP right now, part of that is my brother stealing my money. I wouldn't want CPS to take her to a foster home or something like that.

Watch over her and keep her safe

I can't hug any of my relatives since I spent too much time on the computer and never bonded with them, it honestly feels like we're strangers most of the time and that hugging them would be too awkward.

Attached: 1547384704592.jpg (428x424, 20K)

Text them "I love you"

>KAREN
>CHRIS
Who?

I know a chris but no karen

Hug your family goodnight

Characters from an ongoing greentext series. Brother and sister, in a romantic relationship. I came into this thread on case they were here. Well, them and Anonette, who made a move on her brother and got shot down.

But sure, I went and hugged my sister. She gave me a one-armed hug back, never taking her eyes off her study notes.

Thank you. Did you tell her you love her too? What's she studying?

I did. Her reply was a distracted sort of "Hey. Love you, too." It was sincere, she just gets really focused when studying. She is in her first year of med school, and hangs out at my place because it is quieter than her apartment.

I envy people who have a closer relationship with their siblings than we do, but I also am grateful that we at least get along.

my sister looked exactly like the girl on the left but she died and faded away from me and from the light.

Bring her some snacks and tell her she can stay the night whenever she wants

Died literally or figuratively? What happened?

Hug your living relatives

I hate my family members and they hate me
Original

How did you come to hate each other?

I hate my brother but that's it

my sister would probably think im trying to do something malicious if i tried that

That's because you don't show her enough affection. Make that change today. Go ask her for a hug. Let us know what happens.

If anyone from the old hug your family threads is here add me Deer#1174

I dont love my family, I dont hate them either we have fun around

What is your family like? How do you have fun?

Normal people with flaws that makes them funny/cute, and not evil dicks. Yesterday my father cracked jokes on everyone account andwe tryed to solve some mathematical quizz my sis found on ig.

Sounds like fun. Weird but fun.

would rather kill myself

just starting talking to me about some youtube channel where they set people up to cheat while the partner watches.
not my kinda thing but it was pretty funny
4/10 guy thinks two model girls wanna fuck him
gunna leave his girl behind and join the agency lmao

>Okay? Go back to sleep you idiot

Chris did you die

Attached: this one looks even less like me but I tried.png (600x600, 192K)

Why?

You watched it with them? Do you watch stuff together often?

Don't bother them while they're asleep please.

have you kept it pg13?

I'm not here ignore me. more like a soft R I guess but whatever I can't talk now I'm going to sleep.

she explained it me me and showed me like 40 secs where the guy its trying to decide if he was gunna cheat.
we don't usually hang out much. everyone in my family has their own computers and smartphones.

Goodnight, figment of my imagination

Why don't you two show each other some videos every once in a while and spend time with each other?

night e. night

we already do kinda. she's 2 years younger so we're close enough. not into the same stuff or anything

>not into the same stuff or anything
Oh, that sucks. It's good that you spend time together though. Try not to drift apart as you get older.

i don't really think about it much but i'll try.
family is important. she's really into social youtube stuff.
like i'ved watched these fear pong videos with her.
mostly its people being slutty with exs and blind dates.
i worry for her sometimes.

What do you worry about? Protect her please.

i'll try my best
just that the stuff she's watches will effect her personality

I think i never ever hug my sister in my life

Just be there for her and don't let her be thotty and it shouldn't get to her

Hug her ASAP

nah that's would be extremely ankward we're slowing reconstruct our rapport somehow but i dont think im gonna give her an hug soon

Tell her you love her at least please

hey user you got any family?
why r u so concerned about other ppl's family relationships?

Naaah most likely i kinda respect her and hope the best for her life

That's no good

I do but I don't want to talk about it. I just care about things too much in general I guess. I think there's a bee in my room. I'm hoping it's not. It's right next to my lightbulb and I can't see well.

I would but. My sister likes whoring around and is currently seeing 2 guys at once. My brother is a hipster that keeps giving me shit. Parents are losers, never sober. Also blames me for their problems, and frequently used as a scapegoat.

It's okay it was just a ladybug. My eyes hurt.

That sounds awful. Do you have any other family? Close friends?

>I havent seen any of my cousins for a good 1, and none of them talk/approach me. No, my only friends ignore me a lot.

My brother killed himself last year, the graveyard probably wouldn't let me dig his grave up, I cannot hug him like this

Attached: 1549022491591.png (743x579, 267K)

Rip shrimpy. He will be missed. Do you have anyone else to hug?

Try to make better friends, who won't ignore you.

My brother is overly emotional and would be weird about it, mother hugs me a couple times a week but since I am emotionally absent I never hug her back I just stand there. My father is also emotionally absent which is good so I don't feel obliged to hug him
So no, I will not hug anyone

No, I haven't heard of my parents for almost a decade, coworkers are not ideal for that, maybe the heavy bag I usually use for stress release

Hug her back once a week please

That's rough, I'm sorry. How old are you?

Lived with my brother after I left parents

Attached: 1549044041702.gif (468x630, 932K)

Do you live alone now? What do you do for a living?

Come here user! *hug*

Attached: Comforting anon with the warmest hug on the planet.jpg (850x1207, 253K)

>Do you live alone now?
Yes
>What do you do for a living?
Cashie, trying to do programs so I might get additional income selling stuff, and testing stuff in my spare time (also for money)

Attached: 1543199390827.gif (712x712, 88K)

I appreciate your warmness but I meant hug your family

Try to find a roommate if you can. Testing what? Don't take this the wrong way but are you a guy?

Testing softwares, websites as a kind of online work (but mainly hobby), and testing stuff that aren't asked to be tested and if I find something wrong report it back, same goes for games and their mechanics, and I try getting into pentesting too. I was in uni for software stuff with studentship then dropped out when work-uni combo was unsustainable
iirc, I had a penis last time I checked

>these threads
Eternal reminder that only normalfaggots like their family members.

damn, i missed you! well i hope you're okay and see ya later your bro is hilarious

Oh that sounds cool, like a bug tester

Why do fags always post anime

>Why do [losers on a losers board] post [losers things]?
gee I don't know user, you tell me

Yesterday was the Super Bowl, and he is in Texas. He probably was busy.

Not true. Robots are hard to love, but family bonds are very primal. A parent who can't help but care about us despite our flaws, or a sibling who grew up with us before we became shit. These are rare chances for affection in robot lives.

Attached: sarah-hyland-ariel-winter-hug-blanket-modern-family-02.jpg (515x640, 121K)

Because I don't really love them

Why don't you love them? Problems in your teens?

No, our age gap is simply too big, I'm like 9 years younger

no
1 cos theyre cross state, 2 theyre 15 years older than me 3 cos i hate them i hate all my family

>He probably was busy.
busy cuddling and handholding Karen

Attached: Kirino smug smile mocking.jpg (494x574, 55K)

I'm fine. We're doing okay. I don't know if I'm allowed to blog here lol.
Oh yeah the football thing. Well yeah hopefully he's having a good time with the cute one.

It's not like anyone is forbidding you.

did you mess with him at his workplace? you should try giving him a visit or two.
When i read chris threads, I always ended up smiling more at your stories and rooting for you! the >"aaaaah yeah I know the ones" straight up killed me as I read it with Will Smith' voice (that's hot, that's hot)

Please elaborate on the soft R. I hope that means you got to be more affectionate with him.

No but he visited my job on Saturday and everyone probably thinks he was was my boyfriend blehhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
So uhhhh bro just hangs out and walks around in his underwear now and sometimes he just has a big ol' fat one if you catch my drift. Maybe he's let it slip out on "accident" once or twice and maybe I've touched it some in bed who can say, WHO CAN SAY. Also we accidentally made out with tongue on wednesday and then didn't talk to each other until friday lol.

Attached: 6u.png (652x892, 769K)

God I wish I had a little sister/brother.

It can be a great experience, having someone who looks up to you and wants to learn from you. Or it can be a nightmare, having someone who resents your place in the family hierarchy and wishes to invade your privacy and usurp your happiness. Sometimes a mix of both.

Aside from the awkwardness, how do you feel about these events? Did the kiss make you happy?

>but he visited my job
holy shit the mad lad actually did it. Well, here's to your brother for being proactive, cheers
>So uhhhh
He's trying to get you back for all the teasing when you started posting here. Nice, very nice.
"accidentally"? but how

Attached: lewd neat.jpg (492x478, 40K)

sorry to hear it user. Maybe you can still find friends to take the place of family. You can make your own.

>accidentally made out with tongue
How accidentally are we talking?