ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/15249139/?i=3&from=/24800957/related
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/7534702/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nope, raises it.

yup, lowers it

nicotine reduces blood oxygenation leading to poor everything

>toxic chemical
>will it boost test

increases it and is completely healthy. dont trust the jews this time please...

I wasnt even thinking it boosted it or anything, I just want to make sure it wont be a gains goblin

Nicotine on its own is on the same tier as caffeine

This.

Combined they're a better cutting agent than EC stack. 2mg/50mg nicotine/caffeine boosts lipolysis by 9% for 2 hours iirc, fewer side effects.

>Will nicotine lower test?
Nicotine? Nope but all the shit that it is mixed with? Sure dude

Attached: 1546315474556.png (734x561, 821K)

samefag

a fag

Nicotine by itself is okay. Don't smoke though, it will fuck your fitness up.

>the jews are rich and run the large tobacco companies
>the jews want you to not smoke
???????????
Pleasr be shitposting.

pure nicotine on its own is good thing, but smoking is bad. i smoke pack a day so whatever tho

I chew nicotene gum from time to time. It's a good stimulant but makes you light headed if you're not used to it

This.
Roll your own from organic at the least.
>Scandanavian snus
>Nicorete. Mental and chewing fains.

Oden's is god-tier snus

Interesting. Been doing eac and vaping for a while now. Lost a decent amount of weight but had 800 calories from junk food yesterday on top of a regular meal after working fasted all day. I suspect I exceeded my TDEE by 300-400 calories, back on the cut today though boys, was my first cheat day in months so fuck em.

This is the best, aside from having Ace-K in it, it's the cleanest way to get nicotine.

Attached: category-zyn-cans-1-1547933912.png (1327x739, 180K)

what's the healthiest way to consume tobacco?

Swedish Snus or Dry Snuff (the stuff you snort)

Both are low in carcinogens and high in nicotine. The kicker is that it’s not just the nicotine that gets you “high” it’s also the carcinogens. Cigarette only have 1mg per cigarette but arguably gets you the most high because of carcinogen content

Sheeeit I love Zyn. Much better than "On!" imo. If only it could be cheaper, given that it's just nic salts with snus packaging

Source?

What about nicorette gum

The tobacco industry is one of the very few completely free of jewish taint. Coincidence, right?

Pipe smoking is the redpill here. What do Tolkien, CS Lewis, Mark Twain and Hemingway all have in common?

Increases test, co2, and reduces estrogen.

Alright grandpappy, it's not the 50s anymore. You can get nicotine separate from tobacco.

This is only for people with an advanced reading level. If you're one of the few, the brave, the elite, enjoy the true redpill on nicotine. Which isn't that it's a miracle stimulant, unfortunately. academic.oup.com/toxsci/article/79/1/1/1654023

Patch is most likely cleanest I'm not sure what it does to the skin but it causes vasoconstriction in the gums whether or not it's tobacco based which causes it to recede. Even tobacco based snus is pretty safe the tnsa levels which are the cancer causing compounds in tobacco ( mostly from aging ) is very very low in snus.

Tsna***

Nicotine temporary increases blood pressure as a stimulant by tightening the circulation of bloodflow. Cronically it hardens blood vessels to maintain that high blood pressure.That is where the increase of stroke or heart disease comes from.

>What do Tolkien, CS Lewis, Mark Twain and Hemingway all have in common?
being shit authors

We can't all be cokeheads like you, Stephen.

SHUT THE FUCK UP CHILD SEWER ORGIES ARE THE HIGHEST FORM OF ART IM A GOOD WRITER YOU DRUMPHIST SCUM

You gave me a giggle.

Nicotine raises DHT by preventing its breakdown into a much weaker metabolite and is significantly more androgenic (masculinizing) than testosterone alone.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/3200111/

Nicotine is an aromatase inbibitor that prevents the conversion of testosterone into estrogen, leading to lower estrogen levels.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2904480/

Smokers have higher free testosterone on average compared to non-smokers

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/24457405/

Nicotine raises NGF (nerve growth factor) which has been consistently shown to raise the 5AR enzyme which converts testosterone into a more preferable androgen, DHT.

Nicotine by itself is also an HDAC inhibitor which have been shown to lower estrogen levels in males and females. There are also other alkaloids in tobacco that have benefits that nicotine alone does not have. DHT actively acts as an aromatase inhibitor and raises 5AR by itself. It enhances libido, lowers SHBG, raises free testosterone and is far more potent in promoting muscle strength than testosterone.

Attached: 1556587493101.jpg (500x474, 30K)

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/3200111/
>Nicotine raises DHT by preventing its breakdown into a much weaker metabolite and is significantly more androgenic (masculinizing) than testosterone alone.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2904480/
>Nicotine is an aromatase inhibitor that prevents the conversion of testosterone into estrogen, leading to lower estrogen levels.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/24457405/
>Smokers have higher free testosterone on average compared to non-smokers

>Nicotine raises NGF (nerve growth factor) which has been consistently shown to raise the 5AR enzyme which converts testosterone into a more preferable androgen, DHT.

Nicotine by itself is also an HDAC inhibitor which have been shown to lower estrogen levels in males and females. There are also other alkaloids in tobacco that have benefits that nicotine alone does not have. DHT actively acts as an aromatase inhibitor and raises 5AR by itself. It enhances libido, lowers SHBG, raises free testosterone and is far more potent in promoting muscle strength than testosterone.

Attached: 1554528161716.jpg (640x640, 63K)

He asked about tobacco not nicotine. Nicotine gum doesn’t have tobacco.

DHT is deactivated in muscle tissue

bullshit. pretty much every steroid is a dht derivative bro.

Do any studies show what the increases actually are? If I get a 3% increase in free testosterone its just not worth it

The first study literally shows that nicotine prevents that exact process.

user, I....

Is this why the various smokers around the USA are in such great shape? And I assume the hospitals are lying about the stats of patients with lung cancer, copd, cardiovascular disease, and whether they were smokers or not eh?

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Test isn't the problem with nic. Getting it in your system in a safe and healthy manner at a safe and healthy dose is the issue. Honestly bro caffeine does the same exact thing and isn't as expensive or unhealthy in most cases. Get a french press or other cheap coffee maker and some pre ground coffee, and you've got all the stimulants you'll need for like 1/20th the price of any nic product. If you're worried about man cred, then just drink it black.

Where you get your ephedra?

A more powerful agonist isn't necessarily a good thing. The only thing high DHT will give you is less hair on your scalp, an enlarged prostate and high blood pressure. But you need some of it though just not much.

Other than the fact that DHT is your body’s first line of defense against elevated estrogen and prolactin as well as playing a tremendous role in CNS stimulation for power output. Go out and lower your DHT levels and have fun with your erectile dysfunction and tanked libido.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/7534702/

THE AIR IS JEWISH.
I FUCKING KNEW IT!!!!

OP, this is true It's late and you're underage for sure, so here are two facts for you faggots
>nicotine is not harmful to you in itself
>most tobacco companies are run by Republican Americans through and through, not Jews
And you can actually Google both of these and come to the same results.

It costs me FOURTY dollars to buy a pack of low quality Indonesian Marlboro. FOURTY (40) DOLLARS. That’s TWO TIMES 20. I could buy four steaks for this amount. There will be a day of reckoning for this

GNC? Popeyes? Anywhere. I think burgers get bronkaid or cold medicine

Canadian?

Australian. 50% of a tradesman’s income goes to cigarettes

>Smokers have higher free testosterone on average compared to non-smokers

I'm a long time smoker and both times I got my test levels checked, my total test was pretty low while my free test was really good.

Maybe cigarettes are the one thing preventing me from turning into a complete basedboy

At least your wages are somewhat higher. Canadians are by far the biggest cucks. The government basically made booze and tobacco only for the upper class.

Isn’t DHT the hormone that makes your hairline recede?
Oh my god I’m making myself go bald

Since we're God's chosen people, that's a given.