Help an incel out

I met this thicc stoner chick on tinder and she says she wants so come get fucked up at my place

She asked if she could spend the night too

How do I know if she wants to kiss maybe? I’ve never had sex before and don’t know how to initiate. I’m also very autistic.

Any advice?

Attached: 5E7E7209-6A50-4415-B830-42226186C81D.png (427x492, 13K)

Also she doesn’t have a car I’m on my way to pick her up right now. What do we even talk about in the car on the drive back? I’m really nervous

She wants to fuck. Just say something like "you wanna make out?" when you have some quiet lingering eye contact.

That sounds super lame and a big turn off that never happens in my animes

How do you know maybe she just wants to get to know me?

>tinder chick
>wants to get fucked up with you
>asks if she can spend the night
if this doesn't spell "fuck me" to you then idk what to tell you

>using that word unironically
>calling yourself that

Attached: Screenshot_20190513-123448.jpg (355x497, 126K)

Tell her youre an incel and that she can volunteer herself to relieve you of that status

Dont kiss whores OP. Just tickle with the pickle

In her bio she said no hookups

I never met a girl off tinder that had 'no hookups' in her bio that I didn't fuck that night.

Stoner
>You're a degenerate
Just wait for one of those staring in each other's eyes moments you faggot

Attached: 1554514602832.png (1400x935, 1.72M)

No hookups. Just organ trade user. Please come to the rural address. You look like fit hopefully your organs too

prepare your ass user

Anime is not real life, that boring line has worked for me multiple times when I wasn't 100% sure.

Do you also not apply for jobs that ask for 2 years of experience?

Grow up.

Attached: 1555952144993.png (888x894, 520K)

had one of those eye contact moments with someone i had over a week ago
"so we gonna fuck or what"
then we fucked
it's that easy, fag

Learn to greentext you fashie faggot

>lingering eye contact
the battle is either won or lost in this moment

>on tinder
>no hookups
>staying the night
1+1=?

Attached: 1557082322403.jpg (1000x656, 160K)

you have two options
1. Don't be a degenerate and cancel on her.
2. Basically just use her like a sex doll, treat her like she isn't even human and rape her. That's what women like. It's fucking disgusting though and honorless

Just tell her to fuck off and go lift weights and read the Bible, don't blow your seed on a useless whore. You're better than her unironically

Dweebs out in full force tonight.

Just relax and go for it user.

Actually not Jow Forums worthy since he is actually going to meet a girl stranger to potentially fug but this is literally zero fitness related so he's a hugh fag in that manner.

So why are you meeting up with her???

Attached: 1557501951890.jpg (435x405, 24K)

Those faggots like OPs make me angry for no reason. What kind of advice hes waiting if date is already set and hes going to pick the girl up.
>rererere girl said me pick me up what to do
pick up from ground to waist level and descent it to starting position 5x5.

>he's so worthless that he'll just let any slut have his dick
>he thinks this makes him cool
Degeneracy isn't cool, user

1. you're a fucking moron if this thread isn't bait. a girl is STAYING THE NIGHT and you don't know if she wants to fuck? what kind of cuckery is this.
2. asking a girl if she wants to fuck is a huge fucking turn on for them. looking at them and asking the question straight will make them instantly wet more often than not. I've had many girls actually comment on that specifically afterwards. shows and anime are written by losers and don't reflect real life.

What the fuck dude, look your spaghetting so fucking hard already before it even begins and can't accept the fact that she wants to fuck despite how obvious it is, why the fuck else would she stay the night at your place.

I'm gonna tell you here in advance you WILL fuck up and spaghetti hard and maybe even end up with some cringe moments that will haunt you for the rest of your life but remember, the difference between an incel and a normal human being is that the normal one learns from his mistakes and moves on, an incel gives up after the first fuck up.

>Still not a fucking degenerate
Eat it pussy, call yourself an incel more

If she said she wants to have sex she will iniciate it, you dont have to do nothing, dont worry
Talk to her like you are talking to a friend, the hardest part which is convincing to have sex is done already

Not really concerned with that, it's fun.

Its people like him that always use wojacks in their op's and thats the biggest contributing factor on why I despise seeing any wojack now.

Listen to this user and make your inevitable fuck up something you grow from

Okay you are autistic but I will give you a good answer. You will inevitably get high/drunk and watch a movie. Once the movie finishes look over at her (in her eyes and don't look down or some shit), smile, and lean in for a kiss. Even if she doesn't want a kiss there is a 0% chance she gets offended. If she does accept the kiss she'll probably start making out with you at which point you just go with it. If you just keep making out and she doesn't pull your clothes off or take off her own then you can look at her and ask "do you want to do this?" and she'll be lusting so hard for your dick at that point she will be incapable of saying no. She wants you user, give her what she wants.
Ofc you could just tear her clothes off as soon as you get in and start pounding but you're clearly too much of a pussy to do that.

What has this board become

Borderline r9k unfortunately.

She's 100% stealing something bruh

Unfortunaetly after getting raided by Jow Forums faggots, we turned into deeper shithole. Nowadays it is hard to find a fitness related topic where you can actually discuss something beneficary. It is much more easier to post some garbage like op did. Next time op please post your stool so we can understand what kind of piece of shit you are

it's really not hard to keep your wallet in your pants or just under the fridge or somewhere random.
what would a young man have that a girl could steal? a ps4?

Fuck off boomer.

Post her profile.

She already wants to fuck if she's asking to spend the night. All women are insanely nsecure. If you catch revealing insecurities, you can quickly escalate things. You can either tease her a little, making her want validation, or you can reassure her, making her more comfortable, or compliment her, making her feel wanted. Ideally you should do all three if you have the opportunity. For example if she acts like a "tough chick", she's insecure about being weak. You could tease her about being weak, but comment about you love feisty girls. She makes some comment about feeling fat, you might say "fat? Nah I think it's just all these clothes, but there's only one way to find out". She'll still sort of be worried that you think she's fat, but she also knows you dont seem to mind and you still find her attractive. Part of her want to get you to have sex with her to prove to herself that she isn't fat and unattractive. Try to keep a little bit of sexual tension when you get opportunities like this, but don't force it, and don't repeat shit line for line. These are just examples. Hopefully something like this will come out of you naturally at some point and will help you escalte things. Tease a little, but don't be mean. Compliment her, but don't act desperate. Make her laugh, make her comfortable, make her feel wanted, and most importantly make her want to have sex with you to feel better about herself. Or just get her baked out of her mind and catch her off guard. Ask her if she's ever kissed a man with with three, then kiss her before she has time to think about what you just said. Have fun. If she has fun too it'll work out. Fuck I miss being young and single.

And back to you go

Congrats on making the most cringe-inducing post I've seen on Jow Forums in a long time.

Attached: b532751d1442ee72fb88e7bf2950e059ed0c2ee03b2992f64a939701864961db.png.jpg (1100x700, 1.5M)

KYS

Get her in your room on your bed and just go in for the kiss

never ask faggot
you do the triangle gaze and then go for it. the worst thing that can happen is she stops you and you apologize, then go back to hanging out
women never want anything to do with talking about fucking, they want you to just go for it.

>Last Tinder date said 'no hookups' on her profile
>Just wanted 'cuddles'
>Cuddles was sex
'No hookups' is just something girls write to convince themselves they're not sluts before they go and spend the night slutting.

Just pull the Keith David from "Requiem for a Dream"

>buy some God-tier dope
>tell her you've got some, but it ain't free
>if she pulls out her wallet, pull out your dick
>that's not how you pay round here
>abuse til your dicks satisfied
>toss the dope on the floor
>"now get the fuck out"
>text her whenever you're horny and tell her you've got fresh stock

Pic related

Attached: images (2).jpg (300x168, 6K)