Light on your Sac

"INFLUENCE OF ULTRAVIOLET IRRADIATION UPON EXCRETION OF SEX HORMONES IN THE MALE"

academic.oup.com/endo/article-abstract/25/1/7/2772602?redirectedFrom=fulltext

Can someone with access to academic papers download this and share? It's a study that shows that exposing your testes to sunlight doubles your testosterone. Thanks.

Attached: endo0007.pdf.gif (708x1080, 91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ufile.io/gy0kjidb
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

just use sci-hub.tw fag

I checked -- it's not there.It's an ancient paper and I think that site's search is broken.

Requested.

My organization uses Research Gate for our own publications as well as independent research. I'll let you know if this ever becomes available to me.

Attached: Screenshot_20190514-164405.png (1935x2048, 138K)

sunlight on balls raises test confirmed.
why are you still wearing the underwear jew?

Attached: arno breker costanza.jpg (275x447, 33K)

Interesting site. Is it still working or am I just retarded and don't know how to use it?

I don't think it's working. They're constantly getting sued into oblivion.

Thanks

I see, thanks.

I noticed this just doing 10 mins on a sunbed every couple of days.

Test would go through the roof. (Confidence, agression, energy, boners, etc)

bump

How long did it take?

10 minutes a day for a couple days probably

Who tf go to a sunbed n who tf do it nekkid
U gay!

he cute

how do i do this without being arrested

My house has a ceilingless garden and a rooftop like pic related. That's where that I can expose my whole body to the sun rays.

Attached: D9EE69FC-6F82-4364-AAAB-3E4F62B7BFEE.jpg (743x413, 35K)

F that's aesthetic

nude beach

playground

I use my backyard, but my neighbors yard is actually 4 feet above mine, so I have to be careful or he'll see more of me than I want. If you live in an apartment complex, youcould always ask for roof access, say it's for sunbathing, or a telescope or something. Then just make sure to find a place away from the stairs.

you enter a URL or doi direct to an article, it's not an article search

ufile.io/gy0kjidb

this is file OP asked for retrieved from sci-hub

Ohhhh, thank you.

I dont think i could get sunlight on my balls eailsy.

>1939

Durr, let's walk through two worlds here:

1. Light on your balls doubles test
2. Light does jack shit

Why is the paper you're citing 100 fucking years old? Why don't you have any more recent citation?

A. It's a massive Jewish conspiracy and despite hypogonadism being a huge issue and athletes always wanting to boost test, no one ever bothered to look at this as a treatment option

B. This is some stupid quack work that never could be replicated

dude in the time it took you to write that post you could have been sunning your nuts

then you would know the test boost is real, and not have clicked the submit button

the paper is immaterial, it won;t boost your test.
even a new paper, even 1000 new studies that say this or that boost or reduce test don't matter unless they boost or reduce YOUR test
you gotta try it and see what happens
don't sunburn your balls, that will fuck you all up

Give a more valid reason of what's wrong with the study besides being old and point A.