What’s the point of getting shredded if this is what women really want?

What’s the point of getting shredded if this is what women really want?

Women would take this over Zyzz or Arnold 1000 times out of 1000

> inb4 I lift for practical strength

Ok just aim for dadbod then lmao. Having a lot of muscle at low BF is not only very hard to maintain it’s actually not very healthy either...

Attached: DEAFE835-8D1B-41C5-812E-61D4E6CB539F.jpg (500x746, 42K)

Attached: 1557806589538.jpg (542x499, 84K)

yeah just dont lift bro. leave it to men like me

ok im the one who posted this originally as bait, but he really would look better if he filled out his frame

Why lift when it's all about frame ? Making music is not genetic, why don't you become the new jim morrison ?

not everyone can become the new best musician who ever lived

Well why would he when he could already slay any thot in the world

Focusing on cardio and yoga and eating 1500 cal a day is best for overall health

Women dont know what they want i stopped lifting for them a long time ago
Mogging men and being better than them is my only goal now, no joke i feel good when i walk into somehere and know nobody can really fuck with me there

Bluepilled as fuck

muscle is good for you, but it's true though that high protein 4000 calorie diets are not healthy long term though.

Haha imagine if someone started a lookism meetup and ended up killing them all
That would suck

Stop lifting then faggot

But faggots like op don’t lift and only come here making these threads trying to demotivate us so we won’t either

if they'd pick that body over zyzz 1000 times out of 1000, then it really does explain why so many female teachers are fucking little boys.

i lift for myself. not to please women. i don't care what they'd pick.

I used to be a little boy at school during 15years and mfw no cute female teacher raped me

You would feel like shit if you only ate 1.5 thousand calories a day. Fasting is one thing, but your body is going to fall apart if you do that shit. Hell, I ate 3 thousand calories today and I'm on a cut.

>What’s the point of getting shredded if this is what women really want?
you don't get shredded for women or men, you do it for yourself.

Man if jimbo just did calisthenics he'd be the sexiest man of all time

Better to do heroin and die at 27

The jpeg that saved Jow Forums

>lifting for women

how many fucking years has this board been around?

Because men care about their man being shredded.
>no homo

Because if that guy didn't have money who would be considered a faggot by even girl standards. He probably would get looked down upon ever day by people and dominated physically and socially every day of his life. He would eventually get used to him being a 'fill-in' person, and will become a hardcore beta. It happens to every twink that doesn't have a lot of money or a god tier social awareness and attraction

>tfw you will never be jim morrison
why even bother

>david bowie is smiling

/thread

Kill yourself, faggot.

Sure, OP, just get yourself a guitar, go out to the desert and do peyote for a few months, come back and become a legendary rock god.

You can do it.

Better to be a dyel korean faggot untalented nowdays