You guys are doing abs, right?

You guys are doing abs, right?

Attached: F29EA0EB-8E63-4CF5-AD9E-D5D05DFE3FAA.jpg (566x729, 72K)

Lol abs are made in the kitchen bucko. Just having a low bf% is all you need.

Sick gyno. And yeah I'm doing abs

Yea you don't need to develop them like every other muscle in your body

I hope this is sarcasm but I’m too autistic to tell

Good shit

Im afraid not, I lost em in the war.

you are exercising your nipple muscles too much

Too true my man

I don't isolate them, if that's what you're asking. I get ab training stimulous from compund lifts and excercises.

All I do is 1000 in crunches twice a week, it’s an easy movement but at the end I get glimpses of a couple veins on them. Core pump is underrated.

You bet your ass I'm doing abs

Attached: hanging.jpg (451x593, 71K)

You got better definition than me but man your gyno sucks

Attached: B7A1E10E-E8D6-46FA-8B45-C7ED58936696.jpg (2029x2046, 646K)

Drew the short straw, looking into to doing something about it soon.

Just sit-ups. Def gonna make it

Not enough.y goal xis to hit abs every workout starting today and see where I'm at at the beginning of the holiday season. Then bulk up another 10 or 20 pounds. My goal is have a bmi of overweight by december

how's this meme routine?

Attached: 74b786e3d67be93c2d4693f63c19d06e---abs-perfect-abs.jpg (300x600, 34K)

I've been doing alternate day fasting and eating ~135g protein ~1000cal for breakfast on workout days. I'm doing 3 sets of 90s decline planks and hanging knee raises. Currently at 157# and I'm 5'10".
I think I'm gonna make it.

Looks fine, I’m sure if you follow it you’ll get results

Lot of mumbo jumbo in here but sounds good, post bod

Be nice. Or not. It's not like I can do anything about it.

Attached: [email protected] (1080x1920, 1.8M)

Ngmi

if it makes you feel any better my gyno is worse than yours.

Fug. Guess I'll just kms myself then.

>t.
>fatty who doesn't have abs

Yeah too have a strong core but no way in hell I'm going to cut enough for them to be visible

I do 1 set of 15 of these after my squat / deadlift workouts. Hopefully that's enough, I'm usually too gassed to do anything else.

its a tough exercise to do after squats and deads, i switched mine to chest/shoulders day

protip: that second part about all the other muscles gives it away as sarcasm

lol if you want betamale cuck abs. Core isolation's are great for making them show at higher bf and making them look better.

You should really be doing some core isolation work anyway because that muscle group is so important for stability and safety.

Fucking trash. Yes you have a pretty even mix of type 1 and type 2, don't neglect higher rep body weight work, but progressive overload with heavier and heavier weights is how you get big abs.

What's the best oblique excercise?
Tried a few of them but im not sure which is the best. I'm currently doing decline oblique crunches but im not sure how good this actually is

Attached: 1557814381846.jpg (1501x1696, 353K)

What's a good routine for abs? I never know what the hell to do

I find side planks more effective than decline oblique crunches, you could give them a try.
Weighted russian twists are also a good option