/FA/ IS LAUGHING AT US AGAINNN

/FA/ IS LAUGHING AT US AGAINNN

Attached: 1557914069919-fa.jpg (540x960, 87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/dominicolai/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Who?

/Fa/gs

no need to be from /fa/ to know that those pants are terrible

OUCH

What do you want us to do about? Fuck them in the ass? No homo

Are you implying that picture is aesthetic?

post body

You don't need to be a chef to know a meal is bad

>not posting the real image

Attached: file (1).png (538x856, 890K)

At least his shoes are kinda cool

I like the wall.
I hope the guy is gay though, or else what the fuck is he doing. Chicks who dig buff guys want conservative clothing on them. Should be looking like you harbour nationalist tendencies, not that you look like you give blowjobs for free drinks at the bar.

cope

Kek

>conservative clothing

am i pushing it with dark fitting tshirt and jeans + casual shoes

>super tight shirt
>super tight pants with holes
You'll be laughed off everywhere in good society, it's peak bad taste. Boots are nice though.

lol

No one is going to mention those horrible shoes?

I'm laughing too

/fa/ are a bunch of coping incels.

Attached: 69756657.jpg (662x1063, 396K)

if he wasnt so hideously ugly that look would be pretty cool desu

but that was a b8 post

thats shitpost retard. and so is Jow Forums

That's how regular adults dress

spaniards are laughinh at /fa/

Attached: spanishforeignlegion.jpg (342x512, 34K)

how else are you supposed to show off your quads when wearing jeans

This is the gayest thing ive ever seen in my life

And I'm gay btw

chad is with us

Scarily truthful though. Generated a lot of "what's so funny about it" butthurt comments.

shorts?

I wonder what'd he do if I walked up to him and said 'I like your jacket, give it to me'.

I just quickly glanced through /fa/ ... are they serious or is that a satire forum?? The styles they were posting are hideous bros. Like stuff that a highschooler who browses hip hop forums would wear

both boards have its days, but its huge ocean of piss with some exceptations

this is how you fags should dress, but instead you dress like fag in ops pic to ,,show off''.

Attached: mike with tiger.jpg (700x920, 122K)

mogs both Jow Forums and /fa/ to hell and back
its all about eforlessness

Attached: mikes jaguar.jpg (600x350, 81K)

Is any Jow Forums board serious or is a bunch of tryhard contrarians?

I thought /fa/ got blown the fuck out of existence after their meet-ups leaked and Kanye and Asap's fashion trend dying out. Last time I checked it was just Jow Forums shitposting everywhere and the rest desperately trying to be /soc/-lite. Even their skincare advice is wrong (though Jow Forums's is wrong too)

another one of efortlessly cool would be fucking dylan roof

Attached: 1556178135073.jpg (1259x1920, 796K)

>ripped jeans

that's a no from me dawg

S E X
E
X

even mogs /co/

Attached: 1024809-mike-tyson-mysteries-complete-first-season-headed-dvd.jpg?itok=9fXQHf02.jpg (1920x1080, 242K)

Is he wearing elevated shoes?

Numale response

leather jacket is super try-hard and cringe but besides that not too bad

Where do i get good skincare advice?

literally just cleanse, moisturize in the morning and cleanse, exfoliate, moisturize before bed

take Accutane if you're actually a pizza face

> tfw no bf with poor fashion sense to stretch my hole like he stretches those ill-fitting jeans

Attached: 50B69316-BA4E-49C6-893D-478EF227A6B9.jpg (767x519, 112K)

I'm glad you asked
I believe in taking care of myself, and a balanced diet and a rigorous exercise routine. In the morning, if my face is a little puffy, I'll put on an ice pack while doing my stomach crunches. I can do a thousand now. After I remove the ice pack, I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower, I use a water activated gel cleanser. Then a honey almond body scrub. And on the face, an exfoliating gel scrub. Then apply an herb mint facial mask, which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an aftershave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.

>inward knees
RIP

he looks like a hobo, you mong.

>Should be looking like you harbour nationalist tendencies

Based and wholesome-pilled

damn, those are some good looking servicemen. my uniform looked like shit when I was in the RAF, it never fitted right and just looked overall tatty.

cope mr sophiscated

i remember when people would get beat up for wearing tight pants.

Bros I wanna start getting into fashion but I also wanna get swole. I feel like /fa/ clothing won’t look as good on thick dudes, so you’re stuck with boring options.

Everything is a cope on Jow Forums apparently.

living is cope

>always wear hoodies and shorts for my current job, basically zero dress code
>going to start working in a white collar environment next month
>need to get used to foppy business casual five days a week

Attached: 1557755394807.jpg (353x334, 25K)

If his jacket fit you, you are dyel

I think it's just people trying to get other people to dress like retards in public

Go /prepcore/ if you're able in your job.

It's a really nice dressy/casual style

why does he dress like a mid-20s white woman

We might not wear the most fashionable outfits, but /fa/ is the board for people whose outfits wear them

He just looks silly, I never understood the appeal of torn pants. Why would you want torn pants, it doesn't look good.

fuck off kike

I keep browsing/fa/ in the hope of finding some inspiration, but holy shit do they have bad taste.

gotta have something to do with those SS gains

instagram.com/dominicolai/

I've had a qt redhead fashion designer with her own clothing line compliment my style before having sex with me so I don't especially care about the opinions of teenagers dressing up as ninjas.

>harbour nationalist tendencies
Absolutely based

I would rather suck dick than wear ripped jeans

Ouch!