Get Jow Forums

>get Jow Forums
>this still happens...

Attached: 0F39318A-058F-46B7-861B-365378E12FE3.jpg (1242x1541, 1.45M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6WpKz7SBn-o
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

disgusting

Attached: JustJeff.png (420x678, 343K)

tell your whore gf to put down the phone

"EXCUSE ME. Are on a date with me or the phone?"

You start dating ugly trannies?

Damn, you got Jow Forums and still can only get 3/10's on dates that look as flat as a surf board. Only shows, lift for yourself and Jesus, and not bitches.

Attached: 14c2af8efbbd446efbb3b10cce595b43.jpg (640x633, 42K)

Lmao , DM'd her right now; and you weirdos wonder why you can get a gf..

>latte and dessert
5-10 years from being a land whale

You shitpost useless bait threads pretending you have a gf? Yeah, just goes to show you need to get serious about MI.

Based stroke poster

>he took a girl with poor table manners
out to eat at a decent restaurant more than once

you’re doing women wrong. some girls deserve soda and nuggets, some girls deserve sparkling SanPellegrino and Thai chili crusted chicken lollipops. Don’t treat a Drivethru Judy like a Bad & Boujee Trudy. Don’t tell her to put her phone away, it can make you look demanding and insecure. Also you probably aren’t that interesting. Stop taking her to restaurants with a waiter and if she ever brings up how you don’t take her out, just say her table manners sucks and she sits on the phone the whole time. Also, sit next to her instead of across from her because you’re there to eat and grip on her thighs under the table, not to feed a slut while she ignores you while simultaneously being out of fingerfucking distance

>sitting across from her instead of next to her

Attached: 3043D97D-7BF4-453B-A336-F11288E9A67C.jpg (841x764, 38K)

actually a based post for once

Are you afraid of looking women in the eyes, user?

What's the right way to approach this? Maybe, BEFORE it actually comes up, you could smile and tell them if they play with their phone during the date you will get up and leave.
Then if it happens you follow through.
I figure it might be kind of commanding if you do it beforehand since they will feel that urge at some point and know they're not doing it because they are obeying you.
But if you told them that after they take it out it's like you're jealous, or something, it seems weak.

>sparkling SanPellegrino and Thai chili crusted chicken lollipops
>good food

Fuck Americans

You think it's normal to sit next to the person at a table when it's one on one?

you are retarded. You are supposed to sit next to them, not across from them. And are you saying I can’t look them in the eyes even if I sit next to them? Really seems like you’ve never been on a date with a girl user.

Attached: 49B72D6E-6990-46D6-A0B9-EECCB6CA8C4E.jpg (665x1000, 178K)

user you need to leave your house every now and then

>Also, sit next to her instead of across from her because you’re there to eat and grip on her thighs under the table
Weird. Virgin post

yes you faggot

Sitting across from a woman is how you get ops pic related, you guys are actually autistic

Attached: 7923660A-7018-4029-9999-2A7FCAD2BB21.jpg (900x900, 142K)

If you are bf/gf and no longer in the getting to know each other stage, you should be acting flirty all the time and sitting next to each other at restaurants is part of that. The reason lots of couples start having less sex or grow distant is that they quit putting effort in once they feel like they’ve secured each other.

That's the waitress from it's always sunny isn't it?

no it's not.
no woman or man will ever respect you if you quietly keep score like that and then passive-aggressively bring it up later. if you have something to say, say it at the time. don't sit on it like you're afraid of her. also this but that part was more funny than objectionable.

You go on a date with a retarded cunt who spends her time on the phone?

Choose your dates better dumbass.

Bullshit. This is abnormal unless you're on a couch together, or at a bar, or similar. When you're talking to a person you're looking at them in the face and turning side on to do that is weird.

imagine sitting crammed up next to a girl in a booth, both of you giggling and kissing and slobbering on each other, you digging around in her slimy hole for so long your fingers get wrinkled. she reaches in your pants fondling your erection and getting precum on her hands and smegma under her fingernails. both of you bubbling up each other's juices onto your faces, the table, the cushion, and then the food comes and you both face forward and start eating. you wouldn't like that? gay.

sitting across is for business lunches, interviews, first dates and male friends. i sit next to my girl every time. Makes it easier to peoplewatch, hold hands, kiss, share food, and she likes to give me over the pants squeezejobs over the table. literally the only reason she hasnt started blowing me is we’ve haven’t been in a restaurant with a long enough tablecloth yet.

MORE FACEPULLS YOUR HIGHNESS

Go into literally anywhere that has tables and chairs and if the table is set up for two the chairs are on opposite sides because that is what makes it comfortable to eat and talk.
They're not set up for handjobs.

Huh. Your girl's not afraid to suck me off under the table. Wonder what you're doing wrong?

The traditional dinner foreplay is also "footsies" which would be a lot harder to do sideways than across.

If she likes you and she isn’t a stuck up thot she won’t use her phone on a date either way. Early dates should be across, it’s weird to sit next to someone you barely know. Sitting across is also a great way to filter them on a first date, because if a girl can’t stay off her phone long enough to have a date with you know she is unsuitable for a relationship, which is a massive time saver if you can figure it out before the first date is even over.

Did your father behave like that with your mother?

Oh, I think I get it. So Zoomers sit next to each other BECAUSE of phones? Because if you're next to the person and they do some shit on their phone you can look over and see what it is.
So you're next to them so they can't tell their friend you're a loser.

"Stop going on your phone you cunt, I'm bored"

Approach it the english way

no but it was a different time, everyone was totally squaresville.

>you have something to say, say it at the time. don't sit on it like you're afraid of her.

I agree but I think this situation requires more tact. I would just whip out my phone and stay on it for 20-30 seconds longer than her when I see her put hers down out of the corner of my eye. Alternatively, instead of telling her to put down the phone I would just stare at her with a genuine smile and see what she does. If she looks you in the eyes and her eyes dart back to the phone for longer than 15 seconds; she doesn’t respect you and values the validation that the phone gives her more than attention from you. But if she’s kind hearted and has some form of home training and manners, she will realize she’s being stared at, realize she’s being rude, finish what she’s doing and put her phone down. No need to be Mr. Bossy when she could be sending work emails sending an important text to a family member, this will make you look controlling and weak.

see

>get Jow Forums
>finally have the option to not tolerate this behavior

still worth it, OP

she took a picture for IG
>has an IG-account
>dropped
or she is actually texting
>dropped

dunno how you guys do it, but I would excuse myself to the toilet and leave through the window and delete her number
if she ever texts or calls me I bring the
>who dis, nu phone
-line

Chair tables are for when you are busy and only have time to play some innocent footsies under the table.
One way to do it is after starting out across, chatting for a while and playing footsies, she moves to your booth and you start talking in more hushed voices to each other and get a lot more flirty.

This strikes me as beta. It's passive aggressive. I'd unironically do this before that:

Based baboon poster

Is that Katelyn Ohashi??!

Attached: 282694e50d68146007fe8f37fca584eb.jpg (736x611, 49K)

bruh don't go on lunch dates. offer to come cook dinner for her (being the experienced chef you should be if you're on this board). just throw some shit together and don't forget the wine. put it down right and you'll be delivering dick regularly

Boomer divorce rate would probably be lower if they did instead of stopping all flirtatious activity after a few years of marriage

Don't worry, user. She's just texting Chad to tell him she's dumping him for you.

you have to do something more interesting than whatever's on her phone. a popular technique is to poop your pants and then do one of those screaming cries like an infant does. it plays to a woman's maternal instincts. i manage a restaurant and i see men do that at least 10-12 times a night. we run a special once a month with drinks half price if you poop your pants (you have to sign up when you get to the restaurant by allowing the maitre d' to look down the back of your pants to make sure you didn't show up with your pants already pooped in. only counts if you poop while in your seat during the meal).

Not him but sometimes I feel like I'm reading comments of 15 years old lads here. Kinda a shame.

>marriages would be successful if people acted like they were in romcoms forever.

Nope. Gotta shift two things back to how they were before. One is religiousness. One is an accurate view of what marriage is.
ie. A contract between a man and a woman for the proper making of children and looking after each other.

yeah, you've clearly never gotten close like that with a woman before

Nah, it’s to flirt. If a girl does OP pic related on a date she’s not worth dating anyway. Forcing a girl to stay off her phone on dates is silly, you shouldn’t date a girl unless she leaves it alone on her own volition.

PUT YOUR DICK IN HER, SHE WANTS THE D SHE DOESN'T WANT CONVERSATION

Considering the posts in this thread, that was one of the least likely to be made by an underage poster.

Cringe. PDA is disgusting

You know one of the theories about the way numales act is that their are subconsciously infantilizing themselves to trigger maternal instincts as a way to attract women.

oh really? because i wrote that clearly trying to make it sound sexy.

If you had to avoid dating everyone that has no manners your dating pool would be mostly 80 year old women.

>grabbin thighs under table while eating
brother where have you been

Don't take this awful incelpilled advice. Couples who sit next to each other when it's just them are complete trash every single time.

>I would excuse myself to the toilet and leave through the window and delete her number
if she ever texts or calls me I bring the
>who dis, nu phone
-line

Cringe.

Just get up and walk out

It strikes me as something teenagers and Asians do. I am going to keep an eye out from now on and work out if I'm the weird one.

Different user. Occasionally checking your phone is fine, but if your girl does this she either finds this situation awkward, she's unaware that it's bad manners, or she is and it's a nonverbal message.

This, the only good excuses would be emergencies or work (and work is not that great, I don’t want to date a girl who is so under the heel of her boss that she can’t go on a date without replying to email). And in the case of these excuses, any normal person would apologize and explain why they need to use their phone for a moment.

this is what your dinner date should look like every time (pick a couple)
youtu.be/6WpKz7SBn-o

Amen

>5mins into date
>pulls out phone to text her friend
>Hey girl, i'm on that date i told you about. Omg he's actually super ugly in person and he won't stop talking about protein, "zizz", and how many plates he can lift. He came dressed in gym clothes with a 1L water jug. When the waiter told him they don't sell boiled eggs he shouted '"DO YOU EVEN LIFT" and everyone turned round and looked. Now he's asking me how many scoops i take and i don't know how to respond. Honestly scared rn can you come and pick me up? Xx

turbo cringe post

Hahahahaha holy mackerel this was a funny post, really nice zyzz reference and bodybuilding inside jokes

>she's unaware that it's bad manners

In my experience most people are willfully ignorant about manners. By which I mean if it's something historically recent like a cell phone there's no century old tradition of "keep it in your pocket or you're a cunt" right? So what they'll do is the self-serving thing and pretend it's not obvious what the polite thing would be if there was well established etiquette.

Kek

brutal

not that user but it's basic communication. squaring off with someone implies a confrontation. side by side people tend to share direction and focus. try it next time you're talking to someone. don't you think she would rather you sit beside her than across from her? and if you think ANY woman wants to have a conversation with you, you're wrong.

Topkek

Attached: 1557216181804.png (1397x1600, 1.22M)

This lol, guarantee if OP was a chad this bitch wouldn't be on the phone

then why is my bitch such a cunt when we're in the car?

She was probably expecting you to actually drive.

Put her smartphone next to your erect dick, maybe she gets the clue.

Attached: 1557275521290.jpg (1024x1820, 164K)

Share direction and focus? What are you talking about? The purpose of that part of the date is to talk to the person and work out if they're trash.

we're not going anywhere until she puts on her safety belt.

>It strikes me as something teenagers and Asians do
Spot on. It's not as bad when Asians do it because they're sort of meek and inoffensive. Teenagers doing it are gross and offputting, but that's teenagers for you. Adult non-Asian couples who do this are the dregs of humanity.

My best friend does this to me now.

>game of thrones night
>havent seen my friend since i started uni 1 1/2 years ago
>he lost some weight and I got buff
>we used to watch got together since season 1
>eps starts
>he is looking at his phone, playing games and texting people
>I'm just sitting right there feeling like some old boomer
>eps ends
>barely talked to eachother
>Told him I need to go to the toilette
>Get in my car and drive the fuck off

I hate the smartphone culture right now.

Attached: 206 - ZvnxPrA.jpg (126x111, 3K)

this is the only thing in this thread that is anywhere near accurate. and it's spot on.

I guess wedding vows are a confrontation then.

And it's not about what some dumb bitch wants. It's about etiquette in public.

>seatbelt
Ftfy.
Also, fuck people who still refuse to wear a seatbelt.

Then bitch about how your car has a chime for the seat belt

a seatbelt is something you fasten between perforated butt cheeks to squeeze your anus closed. i'm talking about a car's safety belt.

>fit fitness
is that way, faggot

How to avoid this
>Be the first one to pull out your phone
>"sorry do you mind i just need to send a work email?"
>"She will repspond "oh not a problem" or something along those line
>Say you only asked/apologized because you find it disrespectful when other people are on their phones
>Make a joke of it say that you can understand needing to text their grandma but browsing insta is pretty annoying
>Dont touch you phone for the rest of the night
If she still whips out her phone for insta browsing, i'd finish the night and not plan another date. If she doens't have the attention span or personality to not need her phone especially after voicing your opinion on phone use during a date then shes a trash tier woman

Attached: 1435170154858.jpg (720x709, 157K)

It's called a fucking seatbelt you uneducated fucktards.

That's lying and manipulation on a first date.

you ask people on dates to find out if they're someone you want to date. ok retard
>dumb bitch
>etiquette
ok retard

Yes? What do you think a date is?

life is

>uneducated
imagine thinking that using one of two accepted alternative terms means that you aren't educated

shes gotta get used to it at some point user

who else /sociopath/?

Bro, tell me how to get sociopilled.

>A seat belt (also known as a seatbelt or safety belt) is a vehicle safety device designed to secure the occupant of a vehicle against harmful movement that may result during a collision or a sudden stop.