Who you call daddy?

Who you call daddy?

Attached: 78A48502-6709-4E9E-882C-3CC9541B9AE8.jpg (2420x2121, 1.09M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dp7-xN9z9Gc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

My father

Stop posting your disgusting zipper abs on my board faggot

Yo mama

The Vozhd.

Attached: 1501923179829.jpg (1024x682, 258K)

your abs are all fucked up

>When your v-taper includes your dick
sad

Your abs look shit bro

how do you control ab symmetry, or is it just genetic. Hate to have this guys abs under my fat

Genetics kiddo

Is this geniunely a big deal to people? Honestly why should anyone give a shit if their abs are asymmetrical

seriously you look like shit, how long you lift?

Yes it's ugly and makes a nice body look like shit

Fuck off, pajeet.

nobody, im polish so ive always called my dad tata

who has better fuccboi body? Me or OP? and why

Attached: IMG_02211.jpg (3024x4032, 1.78M)

Imagine Jow Forums as a room full of people.
Now imagine yourself and OP undressing and saying this nonsense inside said room full of dudes.

Is Jow Forums a gay bar?

OP
He doesn’t have a muffin top
Always has been. Now get on your knees bitch it’s time for your daily protein shake

i want you to fill my bellybutton with cum. you want?

>bitch
You're the one fishing for acceptance. My protein shake is for girls only though.

what's a muffin top? A top with no pecs?

My biological dad, you poor broken soul.

hard to say.

Attached: 1558095058181.jpg (4850x2121, 3.6M)

Nice gyno

I have no idea, but my first thought was a lack of lats. Because it would make your shoulder look like the top part of the muffin and your torso like the bottom

lol fit is so cruel

the Holy Father

Attached: il_papa.jpg (2000x1333, 211K)

DADDY

Attached: Screenshot_20190517-084333_YouTube.jpg (1061x600, 209K)

>daddy
>that body
user, that picture just screams 'bottom' to me.

Aren't bottoms twinky super slim instead of ottermode gymcels?

Nah, you'd be surprised at the type of guys that want to get fucked in the ass. There's just something about the way he's standing that makes me think he likes cock.
Not that it's actually OP anyway.

I want cock too but that's because I got diddled as a kid by my uncle
I remember being aroused by girls near age 7 and then I'd think about them all the time but I got groped and kissed by my faggot uncle at 11 so since then I'd intermittently think about getting banged
still haven't gone through with it but I can't hold it back much longer, definitely gonna have to do it once down the line.

Make sure you get comfortable with the guy first - don't just bang some guy off grindr, you'll be nervous enough as it is.
Better to get it done sooner, either you'll like it and you'll be able to have fun or you'll realise you don't like it and get it out of your head.
Are you just interested in cock or does thought of kissing a guy excite you?

get help

only faggots who spend all day looking at pics of topless guys care about it. imagine unironcally thinking a girl would give a fuck about that

No, just the domination aspect. Lovey-dovey shit, kissing, snuggling, doing those with a guy doesn't interest me one bit. If he does it in the heat of the moment, sure, but it's not something I look forward to like I do with girls.
Fucking cunt uncle

>get help
sure let me tell my family all about it and scar my parents for life
or better yet, get counseling so the normie liberal psychologist can load me up with drugs and MKUltra me into being a full out fag

Sounds like absolutely classic bisexual bottom behaviour. Sorry user.

get shock therapy to shock the gay out of you

based nippleposter

quality post

Get your cock pierced.

hot

nice pecs brah

Imagine unironically basing your opinions on scenarios involving an imaginary girl telling you what she would prefer

Nobody, but my girlfriend calls me daddy and my sister calls my dad daddy. I call him sir, because that's how I was raised.

Not gonna lie, im mirin you faggot.

lol is this the faggot with the tiny shirts?

is your uncle still alive? you should kill him
or tell me his name and I'll do it

My dad when I was 10 and when I was my sister.

>gets his picture saved and jerked off to by homosexuals

Inb4 it's not gay. A man has a near naked photo of you 100% you're his bae now

Literally my dad, call my mum mummy as well

Sure as hell ain’t calling you Natty

>flared ribs
I pity you

You were molested faggot, you need to tell your family and go to a therapist/psychologist/whatever the fuck.

Came here to say this

yes but his health is total shit now
sure let me ruin my family relations and scar my parents forever
it's not even something I feel daily, it's just a once in a month thing where I start feeling gay, coupled with extreme adrenalin where I feel like I just ran a dozen miles. Nothing that can't be managed

Post grindr profile already.
Lats need work but feel free to splat your cum on mine

Attached: dia_sweat.jpg (644x422, 69K)

My dad changed himself 42 days ago

Attached: sc1.png (548x719, 606K)

pic related

Attached: E6F967A4-556B-4268-AA27-AEE819D0C922.jpg (1242x2208, 413K)

nice

I hope he changed for the better

what the fuck does that mean

You should always support your loved ones when they change for the better user

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Houseki no Kuni - 02 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_08.17_[2018.06.15_23.03.42].png (468x408, 282K)

youtube.com/watch?v=dp7-xN9z9Gc

A G P
G
P

thank u

Does it feel good when a big, throbbing cock cums deep in your ass?

based gay quads

Yes, it makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Houseki no Kuni - 07 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_08.31_[2018.10.19_20.53.42].png (853x1023, 1.05M)

Woah...might have to try that out sometime. Got any tips for getting slammed anonymously and safely? inb4 Grindr, that's not user.

You do know you can just make a grindr profile with a fake name right? Or are you looking for something like a gloryhole?
Try craigslist, black rooms in a leather bar or user steam rooms but safety not guaranteed.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Houseki no Kuni - 01 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_02.14_[2018.07.14_23.59.01].png (300x364, 163K)

KEK

Ideally I'd have some guy who would fuck me all night long, in some nice hotel so it's totally user. Can something like that be arranged there?

You should be able to take an inch or two off of your waist just from those in a month or two
No one actually trains their transverse abdominus as much as they should (myself included)

I'm gonna fuck you till you cum bro

definitely OP lmao. sorry about that frame.

I need more like this. Please.

LMAO ok user why don’t you try posting a craigslist ad for that

Attached: AE140EE2-A35E-4682-B327-9A9EB7129488.jpg (877x1056, 115K)

Sodomites get the rope

which one?

Attached: 6.png (1160x541, 488K)

Why

T. No pecs

cause he is a fatass retard with talent of photoshop thats why.

y-you too

Cope

>muh scarred parents
Why do you keep saying this? Your uncle is a criminal you fucking faggot, you need to tell them. He's the one that fucked you up.

This is the guy that claimed natty then got btfo in a thread. Now he posts his body half covered with a sweater to try and hide KEK

>tfw even dad cant handle the poopoopeepee

Got link to thread?

Muffin top is when your shirt is tucked in, and slowly begins to get baggy towards the waist throughout the day due to movement. It spills over to the sides, creating a muffin top.

why are women attracted to this, its just a chunk of meat