I'm doing everything right and I'm still not losing weight. I'm eating lots of fruit, veg, wholegrains...

I'm doing everything right and I'm still not losing weight. I'm eating lots of fruit, veg, wholegrains, fish and lean meats. I only drink milk and water and restrict myself to 2 kit kats a day as snacks. I also exercise three times a week by running 5k.

Attached: 1495600391470.jpg (638x749, 96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

weightwatchers.com/us/article/complete-zero-point-foods-list
simple-nourished-living.com/top-100-tracked-foods-weight-watchers-online-tracker-smartpoints-values/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>tfw no gf to bug you with pointless bullshit for hours until you lose it and eventually hit her.

Attached: 1556582420325.jpg (1277x772, 67K)

>fruit

fruit is healthy, nutritious and low in calories. It's one of WW's zero point foods aside from avocados

tits or gtfo

I'm not a whore

Tits with timestamp or gtfo baby, we all know your larping tranny.

>losing weight
>snacking
>2 kit kats per DAY

Attached: 488E1D73-65AC-44A1-9A7C-783FA595B7A3.jpg (715x641, 80K)

Start counting calories. You can figure out how many calories you need to eat to be maintaining your weight by using an online TDEE calculator. Google will get you there, so will the sticky. If you count everything you eat and you aren't below that number consistently, that'll tell you why you aren't losing weight.

>WeightWatcher
Fuck those mental sect.

>zero point foods aside from avocados
WAIT THE FUCKING WHAT?

>zero point foods
lmao

>people still falling for it

weightwatchers.com/us/article/complete-zero-point-foods-list

zero point foods are foods that you don't count because they're low-calorie whole foods

There are no other good threads on Jow Forums to shitpost in.

Ok OP is clearly bait holy shit how retarded is weight watchers?

simple-nourished-living.com/top-100-tracked-foods-weight-watchers-online-tracker-smartpoints-values/

I could go on a zero point bulk and gaining weight like a madman.

It's also rich in carbohydrates. If your plan is to lose eight, then you don't need those. Also:
>snacks
>2 kit kats a day at that
>not fasting
>not counting calories
Never gonna make it.

Just keep lowering your caloric intake, instead of distance running do sprints and weights

i don't want to be too obsessive about this. i think that's dangerous in this culture. some people think counting calories is a gateway drug to anorexia. is there a way i can reliably reduce my calories without counting? what foods are kosher for low calorie diets?

fasting seems kind of dangerous

i guess i could reduce to 1 kit kat. they are only 107 calories. it's important to have some snacks because otherwise you'll binge

GUYS THIS IS A BAIT THREAD STOP RESPONDING!

if you mean 2 actual kitkats and not 2 pieces, that's 450 calories.

also:
>I'm eating lot's
found the problem.

If you guys are going to reply to a bait thread at least sage your post

>not a b8

count everything you literal retard

>it's important to have some snacks because otherwise you'll binge
lmao

wtf is sage?

>some people think counting calories is a gateway drug to anorexia.
And those people are wrong.

Now that's some masterclass baiting. Congratulations user, you're making me genuinely mad.

>I'm doing everything right
>2 kit kats a day
okay retard

You absolutely need to start counting calories. For the record, one kit kat has 218 calories and 20g of sugar. You're having 40g of sugar in snacks. You should be having less than 20g sugar a day.

This. It's truly impressive how this gets posted multiple times a day with minimal changes (mimosas replaced with kitkats) and still makes me mad.

Drop the kit kats, bake Whey cakes. Also drink more water, sleep better and relax. It takes time.

>2 kit kats
How about make that 2 kit kats a week
>drinking milk
Milk has a lot of calories
>eating "lots"

Wow, how wonderfully vague and imprecise. I wonder why you aren't losing weight.

>I'm eating lots
First, read the sticky.
Second, post tits.
Third, get the fuck out.

Eliminate carbs and increase green vegetables such as broccoli. You will need to kickstart your fat metabolism. Eating sugar from fruits and kitkats is not efficient unless you do HIIT and know what you are doing.

>I'm still not losing weight
>I'm eating lots

based and redpilled

lots of healthy low-calorie foods

>I'm eating lots

overeating any type of macronutrient will make you fat, not just carbs. carbs are not unhealthy on their own.

>doing everything i can
>doing 30 min exercise only 3 times a week
>eating 2 kitkats a day
>not counting calories

kys

Just count the amount of calories you're taking in/burning to make sure you're in a deficit, as it must be incorrect currently - it's as simple as that

>low calorie
>milk
>kitkats

But its all math and numbers, cant I eat and count just by looking at the food?

lmao are you even trying? There's 1 gram of fiber in a kit kat, you're gonna get a sugar crash and get hungry from all that sugar. At least switch your candy bar addiction with protein bars so you're not stabbing yourself in the foot everyday

GO ON 1000CAL OMAD KETO

It's a thing that when moot (peace be unto him) watched naruto and saw naruto use his sage mode for the first time. In celebration moot did the only thing he could do. He used his mad computer hacker skills to make a badass new 4channel feature. Basically it doesn't bump the thread when you post.

I've heard it's unhealthy to eat less than 1200 a day

THEN EAT 1200 WHO CARES

>I'm still not losing weight
>I'm eating
pick one, roastie

>theyre still replying to troll thread, even when OP has abandoned it

You'll never learn, spergs

>Two kitkats a day
>Small cardio 3 times a week
>"Why ain't I losing weight"

LMAO this has to be bait.

Two kitkats is almost 30% of the amount of calories you should be eating to lose weight. Cut the kitkats and run every single day. Also, run 10K. Even Jaba the Hutt can run 5K, it's the easiest workout on planet Earth.

Attached: Screenshot_20190517-142738~2.png (720x1282, 164K)

Cut the fruit and whole grain. And completely cutout the candy. Get one session of strength training in to get some tone.

Also count calories until you’ve got a feel for it.

That’s it. That’s all you have to do.

i don't want to build muscles

Dont count calories, eat what you feel like. The body will do the rest,thats how you really eat healthy not counting calories, fasting, workingout etc....

>be hunter gatherer
>not eating kit kat for 16 hours is dangerous

Why is every femanon thread;
>ask for advice
>get advice
>nah I know better

Just fuck off, you've been given some leads, intermittent fasting, not eating 2 fucking chocolate bars a day, now go and do your own research to find out if these are right for you. And by research, I don't mean read a salon article.

>all these posts
>no mfw thinking of you hurting

Did you really just ask that to a virtual assistant?

>Dont count calories, eat what you feel like.
Stupid advice.

Install myfitnesspal and input your goal. It will probably put you on around 1200kcal, and will calculate your macros. Sounds like you're consuming too many carbs.

If you don't want to do that, try keto.

based

I can't fucking believe some people are retarded enough to believe that foods like fruit, chicken and fish have "basically" no calories and can be consumed in any quantity every day. That's some seriously profound mental retardation.

Lifting weights burns fat. You would have to be extremely determined to build any muscle. Also,

>implying you couldn't just stop when you felt too muscly

Do you think you're going to pick up a dumbell and instantly get jacked? Guys have to weight train hard for YEARS to get big.

>i guess i could reduce to 1 kit kat

lol

Attached: 368C9F0A-3EAA-438F-9C6C-A0D98313CA89.jpg (1125x1194, 422K)

Holy fuck I could literally bulk with everything on that list.

Seriously, ditch weightwatchers. You should have noticed by now they're all fat. Even the 'successful' ones have only gone from being hambeasts to being chubby.

>I’m still not losing weight
>I’m eating lots

SS + GOMAD

Attached: 1444541453980.jpg (136x175, 49K)

>I'm doing everything right
No, you're not. Lose this mentality if you want to ever learn anything.

>I'm eating lots
There's your problem.

Start fasting and get rid of the kit Kats you absolute retard

ok so after taking on board the replies i've come up with a new program. i'm combining calorie counting, fasting, OMAD and keto to lose weight.

I'm going to have OMAD of six eggs each day and then only drink water.

Enjoy your ungodly loose stools.

why will i have loose stools

cut out the chocoate you whale

I updated with my new regime

this is so fucking wrong
>chicken
>no calories

ok

Ever ate a lot of eggs before

skinless chicken breast

the idea is it's hard to binge on chicken so by making it zero points it encourages you to eat it. it's quite logical

>I'm eating lots
Answered your own question right there

i've changed my regime

see here for more info anonkin x

>Eating snacks everyday
ngmi

Count calories. It might seem obsessive to normies but after a few days if you just study what calories look like in the basic ingredients you can get pretty good estimates just eyeballing it. Make sure the calories you eat are less than you expend. Recalculate your caloric expenditure every 10 lb loss. Thinking of you, lil baby.

>doing everything right
>still not losing weight

That just means you are doing something wrong

>We have a sticky.
>Count your calories.

How I miss the good days when a troll got these simple solutions.
Nowadays people who can't ignore, must bite, and don't even sage.

Then get the fuck out here, and choke on your zero point foods