Upright Rows

So I know these are supposedly the big bad rotator cuff killer to be avoided at all costs but I started doing them on a cable machine with a rope and they felt completely fine and they give an insane delt pump and feel awesome and I'm seeing great results from them.
Will it end up fucking me up or are they okay for some people?

Attached: UprightRow.jpg (206x245, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=kV4Dz4S_gwI
youtube.com/watch?v=Fq67opsS_hc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Show me one study or a medical journal where it is objectively demonstrated that upright rows are bad for the human body.

Please and thank you.

Attached: IMG_2869.jpg (573x573, 30K)

>Will it end up fucking me up

*short electric guitar intro* What's up guys Jeff Cavaliere Athlean-X dot com

:D

I mean you can do the exact same thing with a bar but yeah it's just a normal exercise.

The only people who say that are retards that think weights cause scoliosis.

Attached: Orange scared.png (541x431, 305K)

>Study
pic related
Do whatever you want, just be sure to come tell us after you blow your shoulders out.

>pic related

Attached: gET out.jpg (224x206, 14K)

Superset those with curls and watch your arms blow up. Ignore the armlets and shoulderlets itt.

Any movement can be “dangerous”, It just the depends on how retarded you do the movement. Should you do upright rows with a weight that you can barley control? Probably not.

>upright rows are dangerous
>behind the neck press is dangerous
>bench press can be dangerous
>squats can be dangerous

Every movement has the possibility for causing injury, just depends on you. If you’re new and afraid, get a coach.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=kV4Dz4S_gwI

Attached: 40FA6730-8A01-4FAB-A29E-7842E6E72AAA.jpg (1804x2484, 660K)

Reminder this person behind this post is a schizophrenic lunatic.

behind the neck press or lat pull down is literally retarded though

youtube.com/watch?v=Fq67opsS_hc

Attached: mmk.gif (450x344, 1.44M)

just do it with dumbells

Why

xDD

Because I said so and if you told me different to my face I’d go to prison for beating you within an inch of your life.

IIRC the way to protect your shoulders is use a wide grip, don't go above the neck, keep your traps and lats tight. The idea was you don't want your shoulders rotated under heavy load, because that's what puts the strain on the rotator cuff.

I think they have a bad rep because it's very easy to grip at the center of the bar, let your shoulders come forward and in some cases, cheat by using your legs to bring up more weight than you can handle. So upright rows get a rep of being dangerous, because they're easy to do dangerously, and it's not that obvious when people are doing them dangerously.

>upright rows

Jeff will have a word with you...

Attached: jeff-cavaliere-net-worth.png (343x645, 68K)

Sure buddy