A girl said hi to me as I entered the gym today, she didn't work there either...

A girl said hi to me as I entered the gym today, she didn't work there either. This is the first time a girl has ever said hi to me. What did she mean by this?

Attached: 1556117312494.jpg (688x860, 119K)

Fuck, this was supposed to be a /QTDDTOT/

I know that feel.
>go to gym
>usually nobody greeds me except the guy at the counter
>walk in with headphones
>walk out of the changing room
>minding my own business
>go to bench press
>some thot is coming to me
>Her:Hi
>Me:Oh, have you been using it?
>Her: *a little perplex* oh, I mean no, haha
>me: oh okay then
>put on headphones and go back to the putting on weights
When I was loading the weights she was standing there for like another 5-10 seconds before going back to her friends. They kinda looked angry at me.

>bunch of high-school girl say hi to me

Brah they are probably laughing at me.

Attached: IMG_20190516_175420.jpg (1213x749, 271K)

How to tell if a women likes you? srs

>see women
>see how they act near you
>see how you act
>give it a time
>youll figure it up

You guys are dating now. Don't forget her birthday faggot.

I have talked with my girlfriend about this and it seems most women does not understand people less empathic than themselves. therefore, most of these women feel sideline when someone don't understand them.

The major issue is making those 'thot' understand men will far less empathy are normal people with serious goals.

Based

>gym qt started smiling at me when she sees me
I'll take it

Don't bother. If it's not completely obvious you'll never figure it out. Just ask her out and if she says yes she's interested in you.

What the fuck are you talking about

You will see that her clit becomes hard and prominent

This desu. Just mind your own business, work on improving yourself and approach girls YOU find attractive.

>pass by qt redhead on my way to my car from the office
>she always smiles at me and adjusts her hair as we pass by
>this has happened three times recently

Why was I born a sperg?

I’m just saying, when man understand thot empathy, not so well when women seems to

I usually watch the ground under her when she looks at me and watch for drips from her sopping wet puss

This was just as incoherent as your initial post

Ok here it is. My mom wanted us to get weighed in the water. My sister didn’t take a shower first. She put her hair up like girls sometimes do when they go in the water.

are you having a stroke,user?

Test

>incomplete or nonsense sentence
>”HAHAHAHAHA WHEEZE WHEEZE HAHAHAHAHA WHEEZE WHOA THERE ARE YOU OK THAT DIDNT MAKE SENSE BASED STROKE POSTER HAHAHAHAHAHHAA”

Goddamnit, learn fucking English!
oh ok carry on then

Welcome to the chon user

Wow an actual female posting on Jow Forums, i know because i don't have a clue what the fuck you're trying to say

Beats me. I always try to look annoyed with women because it’s easier to make them think I have no interest in them. If I don’t look annoyed they might approach me and act nice to me because they want me to spend money at their sorority’s event or something.

Based. This is unironically me rn