Friendly reminder

Putting heavy things up and down doesn't make you a better fighter
youtube.com/watch?v=DZeWdMwmdY0

Attached: Russian manlet vs Tranny.webm (288x360, 1.56M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6grVJyS-ap4
youtu.be/O14yjsulv7w?t=57
youtu.be/ZYn5rbpa-jA?t=178
twitter.com/AnonBabble

that webm makes me wish I was a slav

wait I thought we were putting heaving things up and down to make the sex with the wemenz. Now its for fighting? Man I with I could just lift without all this other pressure. Just want to deadlift the gym

Attached: bush cropped.jpg (347x341, 14K)

Im doing it to not die from cronic fatness like my mother.

well at least your mother didn't drink herself to death

I won't be able to compete, but I can still fuck up some randos at my local bar

What's with Amerimutts praising Slavs so much? They are hated where I come from.

ok you got me, what martial art should I learn for street fights? I'm 5'6, 61kgs

that's because you europoors are beta af and intimidated by slavbros

I moved to the UK and people always look away when I look at them
UKucks step aside

I am Balt and everyone knows Slavs are bunch of disgusting manlets. When Soviets invaded my country in 1940, everyone wondered where those short dogs are coming from.

W-was that a butt plug?

Muay Thai or kickboxing, you should eat though, you’d be at a massive disadvantage at that weight.

lmao that explains it

You will never be this alpha
>youtube.com/watch?v=6grVJyS-ap4

>t.

Attached: 1243654745745.jpg (225x225, 8K)

Kickboxing, but work a lot of regular boxing too.

The problem with too much focus on grappling is that in the event of multiple attackers (much more likely if you live in mud infested waters) that grappling, BJJ or whatever leaves you very prone to being kicked to death.

Kickboxing is of some use too, but if a guy gets a hold of your leg your testicles are about to get crushed. I'm not exaggerating, one good boot to the groin and you will never have kids. The subhumans invading Europe fight to maim like this, they literally want your people extinct.

When you're getting ganged up on by multiple attackers your best bet is boxing to simply knock back, or even slightly intimidate through pain, one of the attackers or get one out of your way quickly if surrounded. Then run

Run to somewhere they cannot pursue you without getting in a shitload of trouble.

Real life isn't a movie where you are going to beat multiple attackers.

>ywn learn a secret martial art from a powerful old man
How to deal with this feel?

Attached: 087AF8E4-D1BA-4BDE-B5D6-8A6B53C5E345.jpg (560x1024, 163K)

>Real life isn't a movie where you are going to beat multiple attackers.
Happened to me.
When I was 14, I got into a fight with four older guys. I beat two of them and then the rest realized that it's suicide to go against me and they ran away.

Gun-fu.

it does since strength makes you a better fighter. think of it like this, if your In a fight would you rather be weak with no fighting skills or strong with no fighting skills?

actually i think this bodybuilder untrained at any fighting did pretty well against a supposed "master"

all other factors being equal, stronger fighters win more often

Wow, he trained his while life to win a fight against a legally blind manlet with zero training.

He had to put in a lot of effort, and it was a hard fought to the point where his whole class had to cheer for him when he won.

Getting stronger does make someone more dangerous to get into a fight with - just not as much more dangerous as working on fighting itself does.

Right. If such a victory was easy for him then why did the whole class cheer as if he did some great feat?

look at the golden one, guy looks amazing and also is an amazing fighter

stop being a faggot

All big guys need are the basics to beat someone who has spent their whole life training. COPE MANLETS

youtu.be/O14yjsulv7w?t=57

youtu.be/ZYn5rbpa-jA?t=178

Attached: hqdefault[1].jpg (480x360, 32K)

Thai and boxing. Muay Thai has a very weak hand game. But you need to know clinch, elbows and possibly leg kicks.

And your name? Albert Einstein.

Tranny or not, this video is fucking based. I like seeing the underdog defend himself.

based and slavpilled

Well I agree with the premise. I recently started kickboxing and I always thought I was big and good enough to beat anyone. Turns out I can barely throw a legit punch and I don't know how to throw a decent kick at all.
So yeah, technique > size unless it's some absurd difference of like 50 kg of pure athleticism and muscle vs some scrawny light weight.

Attached: 81f.png (646x655, 21K)

Lemme guess. You are a krautfag or tooth fairy from bongistan

Balt. Therefore superior to any Slavshit manlet.

Ever hear of coca cola m8

Spoken like true geeds

Attached: 8AF0A27A-3513-416E-9BB2-76FA32444CAC.jpg (142x163, 7K)

He is most definitely not a slav

I can actually confirm, multiple attackers usually only need 1 to go down before they all back off. The kind of people who attack in groups are pussies.
>wing chin gag
>4 or 5 guys try to attack me at party because I broke up them beating up someone else
>first guy comes at me
>pak-chin-front kick
>he's confused why he didn't hit me
>tries to spear me
>knee to the face
>other guys still posturing
>won't get within 10 feet of me
was bretty gud 8/10 would do it again

>wing chin gag
Sorry phone posting
>wing chun fag

>Most irrelevant shit you can imagine
>Superior to anything
Also balts are just unevolved slavs

More relevant than you ever will be.

Attached: 124654756856.jpg (522x510, 47K)

or that poor

>biggest achievement is having blue eyes
Sounds about right

Problem is the other guy only has basics too

Judo, the art for manlets. Just shoulder throw everone

stop being an entry level pleb

Have sex

But it makes your boxing and wrestling alot more rad.
>Being over 200lbs means only people that is 200lbs or close to it can lift you
>You can ragdoll alot of people being 200lbs

Attached: Screenshot_20190424-115652_YouTube.jpg (592x1080, 417K)

WTF I LOVE MANLETS NOW!!!!!!!!!!!

No but it does increase your muscle mass and strength, makeing your hits more powerful, making your body more resistant and heavy, which will GREATLY help you.

Unless your boxing or some shit, that still requires a good amount of muscle but is mostly about endurance

It does if you also practice fighting.

>5'6
you aren't gonna win streetfights dude.