Well Jow Forums?

What’s the point then?

Attached: 088C813C-AD93-4FC9-A339-CA4D95A54951.png (967x963, 790K)

I lift for pic related, so whatever.

Attached: Dx9ZeeqW0AE7WT1.jpg (800x1200, 86K)

I life to get strong enough to fight off concepts like ‘suffering’ and ‘time.

Attached: 9639D22A-D408-4872-B250-23E26BE40FDA.jpg (225x225, 7K)

>being in good shape means you have to have bad taste in every other aspect of your life

strong cope

I used to keep up on /fa/. I've seen the /fa/ meetup pics. You aren't fooling anyone you fucking retard you're still retarded consumerist incels that look like fucking ass retard shit

>Girl
Jow Forums doesn't want a girl
They want a >girl

Yes, this would be true.
BUT: All /fa/ is trying to do is actract boys

Kek

Working out for six hours a week and not eating pure shit doesn't mean you're obligated to dress like a retard.

Why do all you faggots keep posting this faggot? Hes not that good looking.

>implying girls would be attracted to me

sorry we prefer men

Yeah, that's why his face is on every magazine cover...

Attached: ! GQ March_Timothée Chalamet-1.jpg (800x1123, 202K)

Which board is more CRABS IN BUCKET:

/fa/ or Jow Forums

A lot of you faggots believe all the attention and glory belongs to you. And not just practically but existentially too. Hell, probably on a metaphysical level!

I want us all to win.

Attached: 08270CB5-3007-491F-A26E-19FAE24A81C4.jpg (743x800, 228K)

>left is the one that mires
>right is the one you'll fuck
Grow some nuts and go after the cutie who mires or chase drunk whores that will eventually ignore you for someone younger

>Jersey Shore was a decade ago

why would you want a whore of either flavor?
get a good christian girl or else you're wasting your seed

And what if you are /fa/ + Jow Forums

imagine unironically wanting to date a fashionable woman

imagine spending time and money on clothes while your body is a mess

God, is he ugly.

bimbo is hotter

This. Foundation first. Clothes are accessories to a body, fat fucks and skellies dont look good in anything. /fa/ without Jow Forums is completely hollow

I like the bleach blonde bimbo look but with brains. I am forever fucked.

it's similar to women spending an hour per day on make-up, doing their hair, getting dressed, etc. they could spend half of that time at a gym and look 100 times better.

don't even get me started on mentally ill failed-male trannies

A lot of guys don't realize how important their clothes are. They are a great way to show you know how to dress well, have a good sense of style, and can give the illusion of wealth if you know where to shop.

Women actually care about having a guy that can compliment their own style. If you stop wearing gym shorts/sweats to the grocery store and wear some jeans or anything you'll notice a difference.

Attached: 1557132870865.jpg (320x320, 12K)

I'll tell you all a secret. Neither getting fit or getting effay will get you laid. Sorry bros. Invest in both by all means, but be prepared to do some major work on your social skills before any qt3.14s start chasing you

>Women actually care about having a guy that can compliment their own style
imagine wanting a woman like this

>getting sucked in by the fashion jew
lmao like a bunch of school kids desperately trying to keep up with the latest fads and trends

Attached: 1500661291804.png (657x527, 62K)

>eventually ignore you for someone younger

I plan on doing the same thing

>not fit and skinnyfat
>have terrible fashion taste, still wear the clothes my mom bought for me in 9th grade
>worthless piece of shit NEET
>manlet
>have an attractive gf

I don't think being Jow Forums or /fa/ matters at all, brehs. Anyhow, I've started lifting 2 months ago and I'm consistent, will also get /fa/ once my body is up to par but honestly I don't give a fuck about fashion. Going to try to land a job as a software engineer or continue trying to start up my own business, whatever succeeds and brings in income first.

I hate to break it to you brah but literally all women are like this. If you wear gym clothes everywhere you're probably not going to smash that much. If that isn't your prerogative that is fine, but I'm just saying.

Bitches just can't get enough of bros wearing jeans to the grocery store :|

>that unibrow
Jesus Christ even I keep mine trimmed, you think a fucking model or whatever he is could take care of that

Attached: E7EBB544-6697-44D8-8D1E-8CAFEA83D836.jpg (696x378, 88K)

>If you wear gym clothes everywhere you're probably not going to smash that much.
i wear gym clothes everywhere and i smash often enough

so just by wearing cheap comfortable clothes, i automatically repel the type of women i despise? very based

Attached: 1557986289994.jpg (680x838, 39K)

>listening to /fa/ggots

Attached: 1556307425884.png (518x692, 206K)

fa:
>what can i wear to hide and distract from my gross flabby body today?
top zozzle

Well one is objectively superior and it's the one tied to a board that actually influences it's posters daily habits

>Lifting for girls and not because it stops yourself from going crazy and killing someone
Cringe and LowTest

>...
Be careful /fit. This is a discord tranny poster
Don't fall for these bait posts

Wrong

Attached: 1557969210716.jpg (800x1134, 140K)

discord trannies are the worst

Attached: 1547357963327.png (644x800, 340K)

>attractive gf
X. Ill be the judge of that. Post pic

I've only seen one /fa/ meetup pick but I think even Jow Forums has more testosterone.

>skellies dont look good in anything
this is false

Its really not.

it's like two dude doing it. There is nothing special about that twink. Just like Loki and Cumberpatch fans, ignore them.

test

Most of those runway model guys are actual skeletons

All good captain?

be Jow Forums and /fa/
2x the puss

Runway models look like shit. They are walking coat hangers

runway model guys are often chosen specifically because they look fucking stupid, or "unique" as they describe them

Men are often chosen to be runway models specifically because they look like aliens with punchable cunt faces

/fa/ 100% has more crabs in a bucket

their threads are nothing but constant shitting on each other and trying to tear each other down.

fuark, im mirin

I'm glad someone else thinks this way too. I've always thought that there's no way the normal person would find them attractive

aye aye

The point in being a mgtow

probably worth roiding for.