/fat/ glutinous gluteus edition

Wyatt Wood
Wyatt Wood

Who is /fat/ for?
For mentally ill binge eaters who want to better themselves through meaningful hard-work, strategy, and dedication.

This is not QTDDTOT. ask questions about fat loss, but use that thread for general questions.

Read the Jow Forums sticky (you should have already, but it covers all the basics of diet and exercise)
liamrosen.com/fitness.html

Calculate your Body Fat Percentage
fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy (needs waist/neck measurements)

Calculate your BMI
nhlbi.nih.gov/health/educational/lose_wt/BMI/bmicalc.htm

Calculate your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure)
sailrabbit.com/bmr/ (complex)
fitnessfrog.com/calculators/tdee-calculator.html (simple)

Plan your weight loss week by week
losertown.org/eats/cal.php

Track your calories and macros with MyFitnessPal or Cronometer. Works best on smartphones
myfitnesspal.com (better for packaged food)
cronometer.com (better for generic foods/micronutrients)

DO
count calories, all of them
calculate your TDEE at sedentary. It will save you a whole meal's worth of calories.
buy scales, be autistically accurate in your measurements
learn how to cook and start cooking your own healthy meals. lean protein and green vegetables
develop sustainable healthy lifestyle habits
eat a lot of protein (1g/lb of goal body weight)
cardio. learn to love walking
start lifting weights! fatties have the advantage that they can build muscle while cutting, especially as complete beginners!
post your height/weight/screenshot of MFP/Cronometer food log when asking for advice

DON'T
eat refined sugars, they're terrible for you regardless of calorie count
eat processed foods, or at least try to avoid if possible
drink your calories. alcohol, soda, hot chocolate, fancy starbucks shit. forget it
be a retard

Previous thread: jowforums.com/thread/50829745/fitness

Attached: 1535878104518.jpg (2.05 MB, 4199x4189)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ew7g7AqGqzo
jowforums.com/thread/50829745/fitness
anonfile.com/S15fbasdn7/Body_stats_-_share_xlsx
jowforums.com/thread/50848564/fitness

Jace Fisher
Jace Fisher

No food today.
No food yesterday.
No food tomorrow.

Attached: 1356395976017.jpg (50 KB, 486x392)

Angel Johnson
Angel Johnson

CONFESS
also i typoed the name, nice

Attached: confess-the-smart-way.png (88 KB, 1024x1280)

Blake Richardson
Blake Richardson

youtu.be/ew7g7AqGqzo

Someone mentioned this documentary last thread and it was surprisingly good. Take a gander if you have the time. Ignore the one commie faggot though

Landon Gonzalez
Landon Gonzalez

I overate by 20 calories

Attached: 1557953185927.png (763 KB, 1081x827)

Evan Hernandez
Evan Hernandez

cheat day became a cheat week

Attached: 1531415344243.png (32 KB, 633x758)

Ian Taylor
Ian Taylor

Stop right this second before it becomes a cheat month

Cooper Hughes
Cooper Hughes

Just start again in 2020.

Nolan Williams
Nolan Williams

Walk 10 minutes and burn it

Nicholas Bailey
Nicholas Bailey

Tell me /fat/

Why did you start losing weight? What was your motivation?

Attached: rin-tohsaka-cosplay-photoshoot-by--fanored-by-fanored-da63dd4-pre.jpg (112 KB, 849x941)

Chase Collins
Chase Collins

cheat life

Attached: 1557102916376.jpg (47 KB, 400x419)

Tyler Green
Tyler Green

W-what're the side effects of a cheat week on continued weight loss?

Gabriel Price
Gabriel Price

If you've cheated at least twice with three months, you're ngmi unless you make some drastic changes

Christopher Stewart
Christopher Stewart

Your weight loss will take longer because you wasted/reversed days.
Short term you'll retain a ton of water.

Luke Watson
Luke Watson

If you get back on the wagon now, you delayed your progress by a few weeks give or take, depending on how hard you cheated

Jose Martin
Jose Martin

Tired of being fat. I was 320 at my heaviest. I'm at about 250 now. Down about 20 lbs in the last 30 days. I want to be as light as I can when it comes time to travel and see my family on 4th of July.

I think I can drop another 25 before my family sees me.

Attached: 1422456865626.png (347 KB, 492x500)

Bentley Perry
Bentley Perry

crippling anxiety

Gavin Turner
Gavin Turner

been losing hair consistently during this last stretch of diet
It grows back, right bros?
Right?

Xavier Rivera
Xavier Rivera

Hate myself, dont want to be alone but cant approach anyone because of weight, just want someone to cuddle with and tell me I'm not worthless

Ethan Hall
Ethan Hall

Phew, that's not too terrible I suppose
Thank god for summer jobs

Christopher Edwards
Christopher Edwards

Unironically because of my waifu. Why would she ever want to be with a fat ugly retard like me?

Attached: Rin™-(103).jpg (264 KB, 1920x1200)

Joseph Gonzalez
Joseph Gonzalez

Are you eating enough protein?

Parker Stewart
Parker Stewart

Lol whatever keeps you going brah

Jeremiah Flores
Jeremiah Flores

Physically, the effects are negligible, you lost a few days of progress at most, that's nothing compared to the actual timeline you're on. Mentally, it can be devastating as you can fall into the trap of "I'll start my diet again tomorrow" and your cheat day turns into a cheat days into a cheat week into a cheat month into a cheat year into gaining 150% of the weight you lost.

Juan Wright
Juan Wright

Add 100 and that's me.
450 in feb
400 At end of april
389 right now.

I started point blank with 1200 cals a day. I'll never have to re-adjust right? 1200 cals a day will see me all the way through to like 200 lbs?

Dominic Morales
Dominic Morales

Anyone got the penis health infopic saved? It was like for magnesium and zinc or something?

Austin Brown
Austin Brown

cheat year
I'd rather die tbqh, it's been a week and I'm already crippled with shame

cheat century

Attached: 56c.jpg (238 KB, 1280x960)

Austin Rivera
Austin Rivera

It's the weekend and I really want to eat all the goyfood at the hotel breakfast table
I'm trying to figure out how to tell myself no.

Gabriel Anderson
Gabriel Anderson

Tfw just bought Zinc to make my fuck buddy choke on the triple amount of spunk she's not used to.

Dominic Cooper
Dominic Cooper

Severe spin injury, went from thicc to obese. Now I'm getting healthy to mitigate the pain. Also two members of my extended family died in the same week of heart attacks. Down 60 lbs in a year, almost have abs.

Charles Watson
Charles Watson

It's no big deal bro, but you need to get back on the wagon NOW, right now at this very moment, otherwise it's going to be tomorrow, and tomorrow, it's going to be the next day, and the next day, it's going to be that day after that, and so on...

Kevin Foster
Kevin Foster

Used to run cross country
Was enormous before then, but lost all the weight and actually competed quite well.
I looked in the mirror one day and old me was there. No idea how long I've been fat but it ends asap
I'm about 100 lbs over my lowest running weight.

John Thompson
John Thompson

What's the best resource for healthy meal ideas?

William Gonzalez
William Gonzalez

Yeah I'm at 280 and 1200 is fine.

Lincoln Wilson
Lincoln Wilson

Long story short
GF I loved very much (4 year relationship) left me and there was no one left to love. So I started loving myself.

Was 220, now am 180
My current goal is getting muscle

Owen James
Owen James

1200 will put you into the mid/low 100's bro. Your TDEE is still 2500+ all the way through 200 and down into the high hundreds

Tyler Harris
Tyler Harris

im 300 right now and im starting to lose weight, tell me user do you have loose skin? Im worried about having a lot of loose skin when i start to lose a lot of weight

Attached: 6365570-0-image-a-139-1542606037911.jpg (204 KB, 1908x1146)

Sebastian James
Sebastian James

With no adverse effects? Or any metabolism meme bullshit?

I'm afraid when it comes time to eat at maintenence I'll gain a bunch.

Carter Johnson
Carter Johnson

I was bored, weary with my life, annoyed that I'm a 25 year old virginal manchild and figured getting my body in order would be a good first step.

Lost 100 pounds and still bored and weary of life.

Attached: bored-human-boy-child.png (771 KB, 982x765)

Grayson Sanders
Grayson Sanders

Not yet. I'm sure I'll have some when I'm near goal.

Bentley Roberts
Bentley Roberts

Posted this last time and got one response but curious if you think I should continue cut or start trying to put on mass at this point. Was 245 of fat down to about 177 now. Btw i am 5'11 - and I know chest is lacking I have completely destroyed my collarbone a few years back and a type two shoulder separation snowboarding more recently. It has definitely hindered progress but finally healing up.

Attached: IMG-2594.jpg (1.68 MB, 3024x4032)

Andrew Peterson
Andrew Peterson

Lost a lot of weight in college trying to make the cut for a fight. Liked the feeling but gained it all back in a few years due to stress and ill-discipline.
Saw a colleague trying to lose weight two months back, joined him and here I am.

Xavier Sanders
Xavier Sanders

tfw cheat millennium

Attached: E1CC08E1-A130-4103-A4A5-0B687135B623.jpg (87 KB, 550x1024)

Ethan Moore
Ethan Moore

Time to leanbulk imo. You need more muscle mass at this point.

Camden Gonzalez
Camden Gonzalez

Before picture

Attached: Fat.jpg (511 KB, 3000x2368)

Justin Smith
Justin Smith

What would you say is a good start? A good 200-300 calories a day? Appreciate the reply my man, just being over weight in the past has kind of fucked with me mentally and has me always worried about gaining my fat back. Not a fun cycle to be stuck in

Ryan Thomas
Ryan Thomas

I don't like the word "metabolism", there's way too much misinformation and mom science associated with that word. But no, your BMR will not be affected from starting with a low calorie diet, you need as many calories as you need and your body isn't going to suddenly decide it can run a little more efficiently because you aren't eating at a surplus, your body runs reasonably efficiently at all times, not just when you're in a caloric deficit.

Attached: 1553312310760.png (889 KB, 1070x1683)

Cooper Anderson
Cooper Anderson

Not him, but I would go as slow as possible with the lean bulk, like a pound a month. I bulked much faster than that and regret all the work I had to remedy it.

Josiah Roberts
Josiah Roberts

diagnosed with hypothyroidism a few years back, via Hashimotos
Recently trying to lose fat/gain muscle, finding it difficult to lose fat even at a supposed deficit (1700-1800/day at 6'0, 205 lbs)

So, is 'muh thyroid' a meme, or should I actually take the levothyroxine? I don't want to make excuses, and blaming my thyroid feels like one, but I'm starting to think it may be having an effect

Joshua Gutierrez
Joshua Gutierrez

preddy gud breh

Attached: 1497007798935.jpg (61 KB, 1000x800)

Ethan Morris
Ethan Morris

You guys are awesome I appreciate it

Nolan Phillips
Nolan Phillips

In theory your TDEE will just be a bit lower than normal, but I don't know why you wouldn't at least try the medicine to see how it affects you and if it has any side effects

Angel Cook
Angel Cook

As long as you stick to your deficit and aren't miscounting calories, you WILL see results. It might be a bumpier graph with periods of apparent stalls, but stick with it.

also dyel

Tyler Stewart
Tyler Stewart

If your actually diagnosed you should take the meds. Unmedicated hypothyroidism doesn't prevent weight loss but means you'll need to drop your calories lower than most people. Are you losing any weight at 1700?

Eli Young
Eli Young

THIS GENERAL HAS A FUCKING PROBLEM WITH DELUSIONAL SKINNYFATS
stop lying to yourself and the general about your weight
NO, YOU AREN'T 65 KG
stop looking at bodyfat charts and deluding yourself
You are completely out of tune with your body, your eyes deceive you.
To estimate your body fat use the tape measure US Navy method for it's simplicity, or a caliper method.
YOU NEED REAL METRICS, NOT A PROJECTION OF YOUR DYSMORPHIA.

The following are additional metrics with real meaning.
If your waist circumference is more than half your height, you are with 100% certainty FAT.
If your Adjusted Fat Free Mass Index is less than 20 you, with 100% certainty have too little muscle.
If your Body Shape Index is greater than 0.077, your density is too low. You need more muscle and/or less fat.
If your waist circumference divided by your hip circumference is greater than 0.9 your are probably overweight. But if your BMI or Corpulence Index and your waist-height ratio are 'healthy' and waist-hip ratio is still 'overweight' then you need more muscle.

AND ONE FINAL THING
If you are coming to this general with ridiculous statements like
bruh I'm 6'5, 50kg and 35% bodyfat. What do?
POST A FUCKING BODY PIC

Aaron Lee
Aaron Lee

I guess it's just been bumpier than I would like :(

I've been getting into it, 3 times a week. Everything I've seen says to mostly stay away from machines and do compound movements, so I've been sticking with deadlifts, squats, bench, power cleans.

I also started incorporating rows, pulldowns and ab roll outs in my warmup since I'm finding it hard to isolate those.

Body weight went down from 217 to 205 since early March, but my body fat has gone from 21.2 to 20.5 since mid April, which is slowwwww. Was hoping to reach 15% by September.

Jace Allen
Jace Allen

Sucks you've been dealt a mediocre hand, but it could be much worse. On the upside, once you do make it you can BTFO any dumbass fatty complaining about muh thyroid.

Jacob Rodriguez
Jacob Rodriguez

It fucking feels physically bad. It's like being stuck in something uncomfortable and you just want to sperg out and swing your arms around to get it off but you can't. Only choice is to diet and exercise until it goes away.

Attached: alex-jones-just-cant-help-himself-2-13534-1494209985-14-dblbig.jpg (423 KB, 625x415)

Daniel Brown
Daniel Brown

I'm fucking small. Like 5.7' and 143lb
But all my fat is at my belly, so I look kinda shit.

Ian King
Ian King

be tourist
Walk around Toronto for 6-7 hours today
Great excersise
Great pictures
Kept to my fast
Suddenly realize I've not seen anyone fatter than me all day
Tfw the fattest guy in Toronto

Alexander Thompson
Alexander Thompson

Hard to say with such a specific diet

John Russell
John Russell

This

Levi Cooper
Levi Cooper

Call me retarded because I am but what's the difference between curl press and Arnold press? It's basically the same motions, Arnold just has a bit more energy in it.

Aaron Garcia
Aaron Garcia

Not if you keep to your cut, bud. Things to look forward to, don't spend time despairing at the past.

Jayden Ross
Jayden Ross

It's day 5 bros. Made it through the week.
270 to 262 already, though some of that's water weight I'm guessing.
Another 52 pounds to goal.
I'm eating at 35% TDEE for about 1000 cal a day. The week days are easy. But it's the weekends that worry me. How do I stay strong bros? How do I stick to my guns?

Easton Roberts
Easton Roberts

Self-restraint, discipline and vigilance gets so much easier with practice it's not even funny. Just gotta keep reminding yourself not to eat.
Don't even give a reason to yourself, just everything you find yourself in the kitchen, walk away.

Carson Collins
Carson Collins

I weigh in at the doctor's office next Friday! I have been counting calories since March and have gone from 330 to 303! Wish me luck guys! I really hope I'm below 300!

Attached: images.png (6 KB, 205x246)

Asher Stewart
Asher Stewart

Why is your goal still in obese territory and why are you eating only 1000 calories when your TDEE at that point will still be around 2500 calories?

Attached: 1556923383814.jpg (164 KB, 896x921)

Nicholas Young
Nicholas Young

Ate 6400mg of sodium with a 600g pizza yesterday and haven't shit yet. I knew I'd weight more this morning and I'm still disappointed.

Jonathan Lee
Jonathan Lee

Fiiiiiiiine, I'll lose the extra 10 pounds.
Tho I don't understand the second part you said. I have to lose all this and get Jow Forums by mid SEP, so I did the calculations, and even if I didn't exercise (I am), I'd be losing a pound every two days.

Attached: Screenshot-20190517-234253.png (120 KB, 2048x869)

Henry Sanchez
Henry Sanchez

The BMI is extremely, extremely forgiving and honestly you'll still look fat once you're in a healthy range, unless you've got the muscle mass to back it up.

Chase Torres
Chase Torres

i just got too fat. went from 314 to 166 in 2 years, gained back to 182 in the last few months and just hit 178 again.
honestly if anyones struggling with slipping back into binging, ignore any food goals you have and just go back to gounging on carbs. i've been eating a lot of fruits and i feel like it's finally weening me off wanting to eat everything in site, basically it's better to eat till satiety on sub-healthy stuff instead of hamburgers, pizzas etc.
i feel like i'm finally getting back the discipline not to eat like a 400lb man.

Nathan Garcia
Nathan Garcia

You're delusional. BMI means absolutely nothing and scale weight means almost as little. The only one that means anything is the mirror and measuring tape.
Most people won't even start to look good until they're "underweight" according to the BMI chart.

Attached: 1532449863839.png (923 KB, 740x900)

William Garcia
William Garcia

BMI is shit, it says people with a 10-15% bodyfat are underweight, and cut people with muscles overweight lol

Dylan Phillips
Dylan Phillips

I was looking and feeling great the last time I was 210, best in my life. The only time as an adult I was under 200 was when I was 190, after being emaciated from pneumonia.
I get its different for different people, but I'm fine with my goal. The BMI was just for reference.

Colton Butler
Colton Butler

Yeah, it's fine for now, as long as you know which direction to move in.
When you get to your goal, reassess what to do by using waist measurements.

Lose fat if:
[waist]/[height] > 0.5
US Navy BF% > [goal]

Build muscle if:
Adjusted Fat Free Mass Index < 20

Build muscle and lose fat if:
[waist]/[hips] > 0.9
(or 0.7 if female)
Body Shape Index > 0.077
pic related

Attached: Capture.png (9 KB, 636x87)

James Gonzalez
James Gonzalez

ye m8 you'll still be a fat fuck at 25

Cameron Gutierrez
Cameron Gutierrez

That's how you fucking do it bros.

Michael Morris
Michael Morris

fucked and sucked half the neighbourhood, thinking about doing the other half to make up for it

Attached: 1557557168684.jpg (12 KB, 250x250)

Gabriel Ortiz
Gabriel Ortiz

The smaller my belly gets and the closer that I get to my goal, the less I believe that I'll actually achieve it.

Attached: 1451766371082.jpg (23 KB, 698x672)

Colton Morris
Colton Morris

you go girl!

Justin Campbell
Justin Campbell

becomes a cheat decade

Attached: 1545799920594.jpg (75 KB, 598x687)

Xavier Miller
Xavier Miller

I ran out of fucking shirts and nothing in this city fits me anymore. Also got Jewish elixir for my depression which promptly removed said depression and I'm actually motivated for once so I'm building those good habits.

Ayden Reyes
Ayden Reyes

Yeah that only happens after you lose the weight, I think metabolic adaptation is based on how much weight you lose

Isaiah Harris
Isaiah Harris

My goal is a bmi of 30-32 with good muscle mass because I like it. It's comfy and sustainable.

Luis Peterson
Luis Peterson

My goal is a bmi of 30-32 with good muscle mass because I like it.
t. ultraturbofatty

Connor Adams
Connor Adams

My goal is a 55 BMI with a decent amount of muscle mass (not too much, don't want to get too muscley), accounting for my water weight, metabolism and big bones.

Attached: large-and-in-charge.jpg (55 KB, 615x814)

Cameron Hughes
Cameron Hughes

I want a BMI of 17.5 with minimal muscle mass.

Attached: fatfemanon.jpg (29 KB, 250x250)

Jacob Jones
Jacob Jones

3 years
yes I have some loose skin

We can all make it

Attached: 54B7384F-F20E-4533-970F-05026BC65B5F.jpg (369 KB, 2670x1502)

Justin Martinez
Justin Martinez

you look so super cute

Jackson Rogers
Jackson Rogers

I can't even walk into a gym or exercise because my social anxiety is so strong. I can't even do small home workouts in front of my girlfriend because I'm afraid of looking stupid.

Carter Sullivan
Carter Sullivan

Man, the fucking dread I feel when I consider that I started trying to get fit in November 2015.

And here I still am. Fat fuck with only a little more muscle than sedentary.

Adam King
Adam King

Load of shit. Most athletes have a bmi of 24. No man looks good with a bmi of 18 you faggot twink.

Oliver Cook
Oliver Cook

Most athletes have a bmi of 24
Most athletes don't have a bodyfat percentage of 22%

Liam Cruz
Liam Cruz

I can't even do small home workouts in front of my girlfriend because I'm afraid of looking stupid.
mate, you already look stupid as fuck because you're fat

Elijah Robinson
Elijah Robinson

This is obviously considering you've been lifting.

Lifting for 3 years + 24 bmi is ideal.

Jaxson Sullivan
Jaxson Sullivan

This is a ridiculous statement. There are too many types of athletes.

Grayson Gutierrez
Grayson Gutierrez

You've never heard of averages?

Kevin Davis
Kevin Davis

the average BMI of athletes is 24
not the same

Tyler Turner
Tyler Turner

Forgot to weight yesterday.

FUCK water weight.
I knew I was in a deficit for the past week.
do not trust the scale if your calories are right

Hunger is fat leaving the body

Attached: 180519.png (6 KB, 640x480)

Eli Davis
Eli Davis

I hate not fitting into cloths, plus even if I wanted to be as gay as Jow Forums implies you become I feel shame for having a body I would reject someone else for having.

Isaac Price
Isaac Price

jowforums.com/thread/50829745/fitness

waist: 74cm
neck: 33cm
hip: 85cm

Charles Barnes
Charles Barnes

what are the points and the line?

Juan Hill
Juan Hill

Digits and cardio for 45 mins
Singles and rest day

Camden Jackson
Camden Jackson

weight hasn't changed in over a week

Nolan Jones
Nolan Jones

I know mutliple guys that really liked me but never wanted to date me because im fat. Im just sick of it at this point, I want to date and enjoy life like the rest of my peers.

Owen Thomas
Owen Thomas

Body Fat (US Navy Method): 12.0%
12% is most physically attractive (MIT study by [I forget]).
Assuming you are under 25 y/o 10.5% is the best for physical performance (Jackson & Pollock)
Body Mass Index = 21.5
Healthy-weight.
Waist-Height Ratio = 0.423
Healthy. Your fat level is NOT dangerously high.
Waist-Hip Ratio = 0.871
Healthy. But it is on the high end. Consider building muscle and/or losing fat.
Body Shape Index = 0.0724
Healthy. But it's on the high end. Consider building muscle and/or losing fat.
Corpulence Index = 12.28
Healthy-weight.
Adjusted Fat Free Mass Index = 19.2
Your muscle levels are dangerously low. Build muscle.
If you keep at this level as you age you will lose quality of life.

Benjamin Stewart
Benjamin Stewart

I will definitely build muscle but i cba to do so until im skinny, did you see my picture in the last thread? My goal has been to lose all the fat and look skinny then bulk. I doubt my bodyfat% is 12 with how i look lol, or will the papertowel effect hit me insanely hard? because losing a kg doesnt effect my looks at all. i take pictures.

Adrian Nguyen
Adrian Nguyen

tfw this actually happened

Attached: flavor-town.jpg (231 KB, 633x749)

Ian Hall
Ian Hall

No not some, all of it is water weight. I'm just warning you so you don't get discouraged. It's gonna feel like you plateau HARD in a little bit. No you didn't, it's just that your glycogen levels are finally depleted and your body starts going for the fat. Keep going and remember: discipline > motivation

Thomas Nguyen
Thomas Nguyen

How are you finding that adjusted fat free index?

Daniel Walker
Daniel Walker

Yeah I see the pic, 12% seems off.
How did you measure the waist? Just checking.

It's not the thinnest point of torso. It should be just above bellybutton. Probably the thickets point.
If I add 5 cm to waist it gives
16.2%bf,
Waist-height ratio too high -> lose fat and build muscle
Body shape too high -> lose fat and build muscle
Adj. FFMI = REALLY LOW -> build muscle

Levi Adams
Levi Adams

I used measuring tape on the bellybutton when i measured. I fit into size small but use medium shirts if that helps. How did i end up with this little muscle? i was sure i'd look good at this point but im so far from it :/

Jayden Green
Jayden Green

=[WEIGHT]*(1-[BF% US Navy]/100) / ([HEIGHT]/100)^2 + 6.1*(1.8-[HEIGHT]/100)

Noah Garcia
Noah Garcia

I just find it hard to believe that I'm 21 ffmi. I'm weak af.

194 lbs
5 ft 10
24% bf

Jackson Jones
Jackson Jones

Could you do mine
6'0
34" waist
15.5" neck
42" hips
200lb

Easton Wright
Easton Wright

whats the deal with this kind of shit, boys? I've completely cut out soda and I'm chill with drinking water throughout the day when i'm thirsty etc, but having just water with no flavour with my dinner is so shit.

is it an acceptable alternative?

Asher Ross
Asher Ross

tea of various colors and flavors

Landon Cox
Landon Cox

Absolute state of Americans

Elijah Miller
Elijah Miller

how can she be so flawless? i need to be keira-mode asap. getting some tips from pro-ana sites

Attached: 93dfb4721bd331fd90f0fedd68368fd5.jpg (269 KB, 1280x2301)

Lucas Sanchez
Lucas Sanchez

how much did you lose?

Juan Ramirez
Juan Ramirez

In this post , I meant to say waist-hip ratio is too high. Your waist-height ratio is still fine.

I don't think it's that unusual really. Your picture looks like someone with terrible natural testosterone levels.

FFMI over 20 just sort of happens in any man who does any physical activity at all.

BF = 15.6%
BMI = 27.1 -> over-weight
Waist/Height = 0.472 -> healthy-fat
Waist/Hip = 0.810 -> healthy-build
Body Shape = 0.0707 -> healthy-build
Corpulence = 14.83 -> over-weight
Adj. FFMI = 22.7 -> healthy-muscle

If anyone else asks I'll just share the spreadsheet. I originally asked the skinny fat guy to give me measurements because I didn't trust him.

Noah James
Noah James

FFMI over 20 just sort of happens in any man who does any physical activity at all.
Wrong post quoted.

Tyler Foster
Tyler Foster

Whats the deal with counting calories of boned foods lads? Do you weigh it with or without the bone when logging it in myfitnesspal?

Daniel Collins
Daniel Collins

So i dont really know anything about testosterone levels and stuff but can i still look normal? and is it bad to keep cutting with this low muscle levels? (not that id stop anyways i will 100% not be fat i dont care if its dangerous)

Andrew Gonzalez
Andrew Gonzalez

Thanks and yeah please share the spreadsheet. I want check how much I need to lose to be healthy in all categories

Ian Flores
Ian Flores

I want to be as light as I can when it comes time to travel
Can't you just time travel to when you were thin instead?

Liam Turner
Liam Turner

Is the starting strength app worth the $8? Thinking of going for that.

Parker Brown
Parker Brown

I smoked weed and ate chese its for dinner

David Russell
David Russell

I'm not an expert in this situation. If you have not been lifting, start.
If it really bothers you, maybe check bloodwork.

anonfile.com/S15fbasdn7/Body_stats_-_share_xlsx
No fancy conditional formatting.
This was my weight tracking sheet and I didn't construct it with professional development in mind.

BMI and Corpulence will give you conflicting results. It's up to you which you trust more.

Oliver Miller
Oliver Miller

stats?

Parker Martin
Parker Martin

why would you pay for a shitty meme routine?
just google workout routines and choose one which you like

Levi Hughes
Levi Hughes

Stop fondling your stomach fat every fucking second

Attached: comeon.jpg (9 KB, 240x200)

Gavin Cooper
Gavin Cooper

I was told you can donate excess skin, not sure if they cover the removal.

Slow weight loss is better if you fear the skin hanging, and if its to your distast you can try to fill it back in some with muscles

Jordan Hughes
Jordan Hughes

Sounds a you habit there, bud, I try to avoid even looking down if I can.

Jordan Moore
Jordan Moore

That's a great spreadsheet, you should make a thread about it. A lot of people would find it useful

Few questions, where did you get the 14.3 and 0.077 for the ideal values for those 2 indexes?

Oliver Turner
Oliver Turner

weigh before. weigh bones after

Jaxon Martinez
Jaxon Martinez

I HAVE GAINED 6KG IN 6 WEEKS. AAAAAAAA HELP I'M ON FIRE AND MY SELF CONTROL IS AT AN ALL TIME LOW, I WILL START THE DIET AND GYM TMR I PROMISE.

Logan Scott
Logan Scott

is snake diet a meme ? Does it actually work for fast loss if you keep a healty diet afterwards ?

Attached: snake.png (3 KB, 600x350)

Logan Smith
Logan Smith

Dumbed by my ex.

Landon Green
Landon Green

Like any other fad/crash diet, you can use it as a means to an end, absolutely. That's how they're meant to be used.

Gavin Foster
Gavin Foster

calories in calories out, all that matters.

Hunter Murphy
Hunter Murphy

well my question is more : will drinking shitty salt water and some vitamins for weeks instead of real food not destroy my health entirely

Elijah Moore
Elijah Moore

the salt and potassium is to keep headaches away. fasting for a day or two is always positive unless you're preggo or terminally ill/diabetes or whatever, weeks on end maybe not so much. will you lose weight fast? definitely

William Long
William Long

14.3 is the equivalent to 25 BMI in a person of 175 cm height.

For CI, I originally used 0.083, which is a number from a follow-up study but that appears to correspond to OBESE.
0.077 is 'average' amongst the test population in the original trial. This appears to be close to OVERWEIGHT.

Lucas Barnes
Lucas Barnes

errors and further explanation:
CORPULENCE INDEX of 14.3 is the equivalent to 25 BMI in a person of 175 cm height.
The purpose of CI is to address complaints about how BMI is strict/lenient of people who are not average in height.

For CI
For BODY SHAPE INDEX...

Isaac Diaz
Isaac Diaz

Line: trend weight (actual weight)

Logan Jenkins
Logan Jenkins

TMR
Weren't you starting tomorrow 6 weeks ago? What's different about tomorrow? What are you gonna do tomorrow that you can't do right now? Why are you going to WANT to do it tomorrow if you don't want to do it right now?
Maybe you should just give up tomorrow

Attached: ogeozylgnec21.jpg (69 KB, 640x819)

Isaac Martin
Isaac Martin

I've been up since 6am and so far today I've eaten quite well. I had a modest dinner at 12:30pm and now it's 4pm and I haven't anything else. Feel I'm making it.

Hudson King
Hudson King

stop fucking eating
put the sausage down

Attached: dr.-ting.jpg (191 KB, 1100x1080)

Jose Rogers
Jose Rogers

You could've lost 13lbs in the same time. Woops!

Attached: jpl7h0q7i9421.jpg (111 KB, 2048x1366)

Samuel Gonzalez
Samuel Gonzalez

be me
be not fat anymore
can have a cheat day like 2-3 a week without gaining anything
still come here and shitpost

i'm munching on some delicious pie right now

Henry Ramirez
Henry Ramirez

Wanted to get into a relationship but hate my body. Also my work would be a lot easier if i had more strength

Attached: 505873.jpg (17 KB, 299x351)

Hudson Brown
Hudson Brown

i want to be a qt stick like keira knigtley so qt boys will want to be my bf instead of just fwb

Sebastian Taylor
Sebastian Taylor

9.8 lbs away from my goal now. It's nice to woosh after the previous week sucked.

Anthony Howard
Anthony Howard

I suddenly realized that I didn't want to be fat anymore. I'd been fat for basically my whole life and I'd put up with my parents trying multiple times to force me to lose weight without caring, but all on my own and all of a sudden I just decided I was done being fat. I suppose other unrelated depressing shit at the time of my decision contributed to a general desire for self-improvement, but there was nothing going on in my life specifically related to my weight.
I made my decision six months ago and I'm almost at the end of my cut now.

Jose Stewart
Jose Stewart

SW: 210
CW: 165.2
5'10

STILL GOT BELLY/HIP FAT AND NO ABS. GUESS I'M GOING TO 155

Hudson Cook
Hudson Cook

Plateaubros, I found a solution to the issue.

14/10 Intermittent fasting. It's like a pound a day.
So
Breakfast: Eggs + bacon (degreased)
Lunch: Chicken breasts + rice
Pre workout chocolate x 2 pieces
1500 +-150 calories a day

Liam Morris
Liam Morris

Dopped from 116 to 109 and stalled.
I eat 2000-2200kcal a day, protein 160g carbs 60-100 rest us fat paleo like diet. I lift 4x a week cardio/hiit one. Halp Bros.

Colton King
Colton King

I've hit a new plateau .I started running in January which kick started my weight-loss after months spent on my last plateau but for the last 2 weeks I haven't noticed any fat-loss. 4 years ago I was 340lb that's when I first started losing weight . it's so simple, All I had to do was not eat horrendous amounts of food. but as I get slimmer finding the will to push myself has been more difficult. I think the issue is that although I have improved my health and how I look I can't say there's been an improvement in my life. If i boil it down my life is only slightly less pathetic than it was 4 years ago and it makes me wonder if the effort was worth it. At the same time I know i can't go back to how i was before or stay how i am now, there is no future behind me. I hope i make it brahs.

Attached: 1452754135029.jpg (697 KB, 1232x1964)

Brayden Scott
Brayden Scott

Obesity my entire life and intense self loathing. I've lost over 50kg but, while I do get some emotional highs out of it, I still hate myself the same. I need to do more soul searching once this is through and I hit my goal

Aiden Cox
Aiden Cox

here.
Had the same issue. I just organized my meal times to 14/10 without changing diet and it broke the plateau.

Samuel Thompson
Samuel Thompson

Cut down from 125kg to 85
Body starts falling apart, lose the will to exercise regularly and give in to stress eating
Ballooned back up to 110 before getting a coeliacs diagnosis and unfucking myself by cutting gluten out
Nice to be back lads

Attached: cover2.jpg (472 KB, 1235x695)

Tyler Ortiz
Tyler Ortiz

Honestly I hated how people treated me like shit, especially women.

Leo Miller
Leo Miller

After I got into the gym and started making gains I understood that it was possible to change your body and I was sick of not living up to what I could be.

Carter Nguyen
Carter Nguyen

got tired of sweating all the fucking time
got tired of seeing my fat face in the mirror

Mason Roberts
Mason Roberts

Whenever i read shit like this i imagine the sweaty fat fuck behind the keyboard

Henry Johnson
Henry Johnson

I won't be fat for long. my diet is currently going successfully

Nathaniel Fisher
Nathaniel Fisher

Babysteps

Christopher Flores
Christopher Flores

Me too

Andrew Moore
Andrew Moore

Tfw first grab of the day

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (89 KB, 1280x720)

Isaiah Anderson
Isaiah Anderson

Hey. Get the hell out of my house.

Oliver Rodriguez
Oliver Rodriguez

Fellow fat have you had this mental handicap: You start to lose weight and get some attention from average to below average grills that you never got before, but then you turn them down because you haven't reached your perfect form yet.

Jaxson Hernandez
Jaxson Hernandez

Losing weight is causing me to break out into full body eczema so no I don't have this problem.

Jonathan Scott
Jonathan Scott

same I feel like im a caterpillar in a cocoon, and I don't want to come out until im sexy af

Josiah Morales
Josiah Morales

full body eczema
Is that a detoxification problem?

Juan Reed
Juan Reed

This in combination with a fear of catching diabeties and depression. I'm currently 5'5 (inb4 manlet jokes) and about 180 pounds. Used to be in the 170's but my cheat day never stopped and I kept putting exercise off. The heaviest I've ever been was 200 pounds.
Also figured out some girl at my cousin's job thinks I'm cute which serves as a motivator. If a fat fuck like me can actually attract someone who's skinny and looks good, then imagine what a fit me could do. Blog over.

Cameron Ortiz
Cameron Ortiz

this. if i can avoid going out with friends i do it. i'll start living again when i reach my goal

Adam Harris
Adam Harris

Maybe idk, took a patch test and only dust got a reaction. I also get hives now when I exercise.

Jonathan Hernandez
Jonathan Hernandez

How the fuck do i get rid of love handles? As much weight as i seem to lose, the love handles never go down in size. I have disgusting love handles for a guy

Jacob Jenkins
Jacob Jenkins

New to being Jow Forums but is there anything wrong with drinking a diet soda or any other zero calorie drink during times like these? At the end of the day it's CICO right?
Also you could just put some lemon in your water.

Daniel Roberts
Daniel Roberts

It's definitely not good for you (aspartame) and can stimulate sugar cravings, but hell If I don't like chugging a diet root beer after a run. I would try switching to tea though.

Nolan Kelly
Nolan Kelly

i ate a pork chop over my calorie limit that smelled like it went bad

Justin Mitchell
Justin Mitchell

Finish cutting then recomp with lifting.

Jonathan Nguyen
Jonathan Nguyen

buhhh aspartame bad

zero evidence for that m8
for some susceptible individuals artifical sweeteners can trigger an insulin spike. you can test for this at a nutritionist and go on your merry way drinking diet pop if it shows up as nothin'

Dominic Garcia
Dominic Garcia

didn't say it was bad just not good

Henry Reyes
Henry Reyes

I thought I was the only one. I ghosted a roastie that wanted to fuck me because she went fucking ballistic when I said no

Kayden Morgan
Kayden Morgan

I've had my last meal of the day and I consumed 1500kcal today. Enjoying my new balanced diet with a modest deficit.

Asher Hall
Asher Hall

yeah, I didn't get Jow Forums to bang hamplanets lmao

Ayden Watson
Ayden Watson

Enjoying my new balanced diet with a modest deficit.
fake fat femanon detected

Gavin Ortiz
Gavin Ortiz

I just looked at myself in the mirror one day and sucked my cheeks in a bit and I looked about 10x better

Colton Lee
Colton Lee

I have turned a corner on my journey

Jose Green
Jose Green

Self confidence mainly, on top of a desire to look and be healthy. [spoiler]Also because I read that the fatter you are the small your penis looks, and I need the confidence boost on that end too.[/spoiler]

Brody Cooper
Brody Cooper

Decided to make today my cheat day with no IF.
Drank a glass of almond milk, two scoops of whey isolate, two tbsp of peanut butter (while eating two myself because I'm an idiot).
Drank it and felt even worse so I ate a slice of cheese hoping it would sit better. Which it does, but I regret it all.
Going to go have dinner with a friend later to celebrate getting into a Masters program and him getting a really nice internship. Hope I don't mess up too much when I go.
Gonna get back on the horse tomorrow with a potato and chicken omad aiming for 1000 cals and a nice mile run/walk.
I will be in the 130s by October.

Attached: 1558199975910.png (238 KB, 499x499)

Jeremiah Carter
Jeremiah Carter

Is it almond milk better than regular milk?

Jack Stewart
Jack Stewart

Mainly drink it so I can have some milk-like fluid, but frankly I don't really drink either anymore. Water is definitely much better in every way. Frankly should have just drank some salt water

Attached: 1558101469239.jpg (87 KB, 750x1000)

Austin Anderson
Austin Anderson

do almonds even have nipples?

Joseph White
Joseph White

I think almond milk is basically just pureed nuts

Christopher King
Christopher King

It's significantly lower calorie. If you get it unsweetened, it's sugar free, and it has more calcium. It's lower carb and lower fat, but the trade off is that it has no protien and it doesn't taste as good.

Bentley Garcia
Bentley Garcia

I actually think almond milk tastes better than regular milk.

Christian Long
Christian Long

i ate a whole pack chocolate cookies because i went over my limit by 10am. :(

Cameron Martinez
Cameron Martinez

it's flavored water with a multivitamin thrown in

Jonathan Baker
Jonathan Baker

Anyone has a good 1500 low carb diet?

Last time I did it I'd feel full after the first week of struggle and I'm trying to pull it off again

Christian Sanders
Christian Sanders

i have atleast 1 cheat day every week and i'm like 5kg away from my gw. u mad fatty

Dylan Price
Dylan Price

being a disgusting fat slob at my highest genuinely made me suicidal, I never before felt like I should just end my life like that
seeing myself in the mirror was a slap in the face every morning
tired of getting sweaty after walking for 5 minutes
still in my early twenties so this is the best time to do it
never had abs in my life, getting gf would be cool too but I already had a couple before somehow and they werent fat/ugly, but those aren't really the main goals. this is all about improving my healthy as much as I can.

Attached: PB-MakeFun04---Cheetos-Cam.jpg (1.05 MB, 1536x2048)

Joseph Nelson
Joseph Nelson

got a new office job
weight loss drastically slow downs

Attached: 1470767459297.jpg (77 KB, 737x758)

Parker Morales
Parker Morales

if you're starting at above 275 you might as well start saving up for surgery, maybe you wont need it who knows but it wont hurt.

Landon Bailey
Landon Bailey

can you post one from the side?

Isaac Baker
Isaac Baker

I feel personally attacked

Attached: 1553347667615.jpg (127 KB, 734x778)

Henry Ortiz
Henry Ortiz

n-no, stop spying through my webcam

Attached: nkv08afzeu3z.jpg (84 KB, 750x950)

Adam Long
Adam Long

I had gastric bypass on Monday. I'm ready to do this shit. Going hard. Wish me luck, Jow Forums.

David Young
David Young

either bait or a raging faggot, kys regardless.

Nicholas Jenkins
Nicholas Jenkins

I believe in you!

Michael Clark
Michael Clark

very comfy progress, added in HIIT cardio twice a week.

Can see veins on my calves and quads now, same with shoulders. Still fatasfatass tho

Attached: picture-tracker.jpg (1.23 MB, 2890x2324)

Cooper Barnes
Cooper Barnes

good work so far, i like seeing your posts
9 lbs is pretty good for a month
quitting smoking?

Benjamin Cooper
Benjamin Cooper

I'm ready to do this shit. Going hard.
literally starting off by cheating

bait or genuine retard

Juan Ortiz
Juan Ortiz

What are you trying to say? Too many skinnyfats thinking they are fatter than they actually are?

Mason Ross
Mason Ross

I think that's what he's trying to say, and it's true. Too many people think they can just diet and have a not disgusting body, not realizing muscle is a huge component of even looking acceptable.

Daniel James
Daniel James

has a gf
gives a shit about social anxiety
?

Noah Clark
Noah Clark

I just stopped being hungry. I'm not sure why but it just happened a year ago, I was never very fat, about 200lbs at 6ft1 a year ago but I stopped feeling like eating and now I'm at 170. Not depressed or anything either, my mental state is actually better than last year. I probably have cancer or something

Kayden Wright
Kayden Wright

will my hips ever go down in size?

Adrian James
Adrian James

How do I build self control? I live with people who make amazing food daily. My dinner alone is probably all of my daily calories I should be having, and im slowly gaining. I eat leftovers for lunch. I cant seem to force myself to stop, even when I have a dream that requires it. I don't wanna swear off good food forever, but it feels like even one meal is too much.

Angel Richardson
Angel Richardson

go to vancouver sometime, 90% chinks and hippies you can go days without seeing fat guys

Asher Gutierrez
Asher Gutierrez

Are you talking about your actual hip bone or the fat around the hip?

Benjamin Garcia
Benjamin Garcia

ran a 15 kilometer race today in really heavy offtrail uphill and muddy terrain, it was a really hard race where i had to run in kneedeep water and in swamps and forest. At the finish line they offered water, soda and candy for some reason. I drank a can of soda and ate a bunch of candy since i was so exhausted and the craving for food overrun everything else. Feel like i wasted all the effort of the race even though it probably wasnt more than a couple hundred calories.

Attached: 1556427349455.png (94 KB, 355x436)

Matthew Moore
Matthew Moore

water weight is the biggest reason why you should only weigh yourself every two weeks

Zachary Reyes
Zachary Reyes

fat=yes
bone= no
take HRT

tfw hips aren't as wide as I thought
thank god

Tyler Peterson
Tyler Peterson

Yeah. Got a random hare up my ass a two weeks back to quit. Figure I was dropping all this weight and getting healthy, why not drop smoking? Plus military gives you patches and gum for free so again, why not

Attached: 1555962711141.jpg (67 KB, 700x605)

Carter Cooper
Carter Cooper

for free

Where do you think taxes come from? Get back to killing arabs, you leech.

Jace Nguyen
Jace Nguyen

Are the people you live with fat too?

Jackson Campbell
Jackson Campbell

Not really, since water can cancel out 2 weeks progress if you're unlucky.
Daily or monthly.

Nicholas Carter
Nicholas Carter

the fat in that area is the very last thing to go. I lost all my weight as a teenager and even at 6ft2 165lbs I still had love handles. just keep going brah

Zachary Brown
Zachary Brown

One isn't but he works a physical labor job for 12 hour shifts so its hard for him to gain weight without trying, the other is only slightly overweight due to her sedentary lifestyle but shes not obese like me. They can't really give good advice on the matter. They think its exercise related, but losing weight is like 90% diet right?

Brody Wilson
Brody Wilson

Will do!

Alexander Myers
Alexander Myers

Yes, it is. You've either got to get them on board with a good diet plan, massively shrink your portions, or separate from it entirely and cook all your own meals.

Adrian Allen
Adrian Allen

I could only run three miles of a planned ten miler before I quit. So tired mentally and physically.

Michael Allen
Michael Allen

I understand shrinking portions helps (but counties calories is almost impossible in homecooked meals if you dont meticulously cook it yourself), but its a whole other thing to convince a fat person to do it and stick to it. I mean its like telling a drug addict to just stop.

Ethan Miller
Ethan Miller

Picture your future wife/waifu/whatever every time you wanna stuff your face and ask yourself if they would approve of how you currently look and act. Think to yourself what they would encourage you to do to remedy the situation and how they want you to be your best self who doesnt procrastinate or feel embarrassed.

Cameron Taylor
Cameron Taylor

I was more being exhaustive with the options than giving a serious suggestion. The only really feasible way to do it is to cook everything yourself. When I stay with my parents for instance, I have a drawer in the fridge and don't eat a bite of what they cook. It's not fun but it's necessary.

Jace Hill
Jace Hill

I have pizza every month
that's pizza, not "a pizza"

Jason Reed
Jason Reed

I looked up what my BMI should be and for my height it said "135 to 180 lbs"
BMI is not a good scale to go by

Michael Sanders
Michael Sanders

The problem with measuring tape is that I have a good amount of loose skin, so it's hard to tell what's fat and what's just extra skin

Grayson Barnes
Grayson Barnes

The same problem I have with calipers, bud.

Hudson Stewart
Hudson Stewart

1 cheat meal a week almost resets an entire's week progres

why

Adam Young
Adam Young

cut it off

Jonathan Price
Jonathan Price

Because you have no self-control and over indulge. "Cheating" on your cut should be going up to maintenance or barely over if you can't keep it lower. Anyone who "cheats" by binging is a ngmi retard who isn't even trying to have a healthy relationship with food.

Lucas Richardson
Lucas Richardson

W A T E R W E I G H T

Nathan Jenkins
Nathan Jenkins

Cheat meal means eating an unhealthy food but still within reason of your calorie count. Don't watch videos of people eating 10,000 calorie cheat buffets pretending its normal.

Grayson Rivera
Grayson Rivera

Well yeah, who do you think you're cheating? (Hint: It's yourself)

Nathan Price
Nathan Price

156lbs
BMI range 125-158
NEVER ENDS

Attached: 1525320943541.png (372 KB, 970x545)

Joshua Gonzalez
Joshua Gonzalez

Every time I see the word cheat I replace it with the word failure

Jordan Lopez
Jordan Lopez

do you seriously think im capable of eating 10,000 calories? I'm 5'11 180 lbs, looking to lose to about 170ish

Kayden Flores
Kayden Flores

Well you gotta eat a shit ton to undo a week of progress.

Camden Foster
Camden Foster

Maybe I'm losing weight and gaining muscle. I workout heavily 3 days a week.

Bentley Reed
Bentley Reed

I have just been completely out of it this entire month
I think it's my sleep. I wake up at dinner time, have a sandwich or something then I'm busy until I go to bed.

Attached: Untitled.jpg (8 KB, 172x198)

Ayden Russell
Ayden Russell

he doesn't count or at least guesstimates his cheat's calories
you can still stay in macros and under calories or at least at maintenance while cheating
most fast food has macros now

Tyler Hughes
Tyler Hughes

What if right before that I had a cheat meal/had to eat late/didnt poop/w/e? that's why I like daily + the trend thehacker's diet calculates

Wyatt Ross
Wyatt Ross

i dont know how to tell the difference
how do i know if its bone or just fat?

Henry Price
Henry Price

Poke it. Fat is squishy, bone is generally not.
If you squishy bones, you have other problems. Much more interesting ones.

Isaac Robinson
Isaac Robinson

the worst part of this is the waiting, I'm close to where I need to be but it feels like my days are longer than ever.

Attached: 2030-is-closer-to-2014-than-1998-is-o-3874485.jpg (135 KB, 550x366)

Nathaniel Smith
Nathaniel Smith

really wanna eat like shit it's been about a month i need a cheat meal, been keeping it under 1300 calories a day. Can i have pizza or something? What's a "not so bad" fast food place

Cameron Wilson
Cameron Wilson

you can have pizza, not A pizza.

Bentley Hernandez
Bentley Hernandez

like 3 slices?

Wyatt Cruz
Wyatt Cruz

i find asian food tends to be the "best" fast food if you order something sensible. places like wagamama (british chain i believe but i'm sure you have a close equivalent in your country) practically everything on the menu is pretty easy to fit in to your cut.
that having been said, most fast food places do something decent, e.g. mcdonald's garlic mayo chicken wrap is only 480 kcal.
for pizza, it's probably the worst cheat food. strong contender for the least filling thing on the planet. but if you must have one, domino's do some small ~700 kcal pizzas if you pick the thinnest base.

Mason Ortiz
Mason Ortiz

Mfw 2 pizzas are also pizza

Attached: 1424186036364.jpg (191 KB, 784x636)

Jaxon Perez
Jaxon Perez

depends on the calories, check the website. 3 seems fine though I think, again, you should check.

Connor Campbell
Connor Campbell

It's hard staying motivated at 1500 kcal a day. But I want to get my bf lower, currently 25% yesterday I "cheated" and ate 1400 kcal, I normally stay under 1200

My chubby/fat gf isn't the best support for that.

Christian Bailey
Christian Bailey

A slice of most fast food pizza is 300-350 calories each. So 3 would be fine.

Isaac Rodriguez
Isaac Rodriguez

dang so only 200 calories a slice? so 3 slices would be 600 calories. That's not bad at all desu, cranberry chicken salads are usually 400 without sauce

Attached: ea.jpg (59 KB, 1192x478)

Levi Reyes
Levi Reyes

600 calories is a fucking lot, that's half your day

Daniel Wood
Daniel Wood

Yeah that sounds right for thin crust and those toppings. Generally the sites for places like this are accurate since they have to specifically measure ingredients.

Michael Gray
Michael Gray

are you trying to keep it under 1200 without exercise? lmao go for a run fatty

Hunter Cruz
Hunter Cruz

i'll warn you now, three slices of that pizza will not fill you up. just be prepared for that.

Jeremiah Hughes
Jeremiah Hughes

I wish I could fucking starve to death.

Matthew Moore
Matthew Moore

yeah I'm sure of it too, i've been keeping it at around 80oz of water a day for "filling myself up" purposes so i'll be okay.

Colton Stewart
Colton Stewart

You actually totally can, but you shouldn't do that.

Ryder Edwards
Ryder Edwards

It will if he chugs a shitload of water with/before it.

Easton Perry
Easton Perry

i literally don't believe in the fact that I can get abs, how fucking low do I have to go?

Julian Campbell
Julian Campbell

Panda express

Get some meats and a side of greens.

Or just order a double cheeseburger with bacon on it

Isaac Brown
Isaac Brown

Not him but exercise is for health, diet is for weight loss. You'd have to do some serious athlete tier running for hours to make a dent in the average diet. Some fatty walking for 1-2 hours is going to cut like 100-150?

Henry Garcia
Henry Garcia

he counts exercise in TDEE

Attached: 1451315232822.jpg (30 KB, 720x438)

Hunter Rivera
Hunter Rivera

what? you can burn like 400cals on a 5k which is not even that far. Unless you're too much of a fatty that you can't jog 5k at a decent pace

Ian Powell
Ian Powell

you can't jog 5k at a decent pace

Attached: wheredoyouthinkweare.jpg (94 KB, 644x558)

Adam Sullivan
Adam Sullivan

also it's pretty retarded to think that exercise = health and diet = weight loss

exercise + diet = health

idk what kinda fat fuck of a lie you have to tell yourself to believe you can simply diet and be healthy

Bentley Martinez
Bentley Martinez

Bros I'm on my first week and I'm really craving some chocolate-chip waffles and bacon right now.

Jonathan Jones
Jonathan Jones

chug a bunch of water and resist. cravings fade after ~45 minutes. each one you beat makes it easier.

Cooper Myers
Cooper Myers

Lazy piece of shit, didn't realize that I was overweight until too late. Hated the way I looked once I realized it and now I want to be able to wear tight clothes without feeling/looking like absolute garbage-30 lbs to go

Liam Wood
Liam Wood

CURRENTLY WEIGHTS

Chad metric system
177 cms
87 kgs
Virgin murican system
5'10 fts
192 pounds

I started lifting, and eat less a month ago, no visible changes but i lost 5 pounds.
My goal is to lose 15kgs/33 pds before 2020, is a big, good or meh goal??

Attached: IMG-20190518-202811.png (1.55 MB, 816x1451)

Jason Thompson
Jason Thompson

I'v been living on instant noodles and coke zero for two weeks and haven't worked out in just as long.
Fuck finals

Oliver James
Oliver James

Look at this fat white mutha fucka

Elijah Diaz
Elijah Diaz

looking thick ali

Adrian Ramirez
Adrian Ramirez

dang dude you really carry that fat badly, try taking some fish oil + zinc + vitamin D (if you're in bongland)

Austin Gomez
Austin Gomez

cheat meal
don't do that anyway
for the rest of it just weigh the next day or something

Connor Rivera
Connor Rivera

Most fat people cant even jog 5k, let alone at a decent pace. You are out of touch with being fat, be glad.

Brayden Thompson
Brayden Thompson

I mean sure I said both were important. But dieting comes before exercise. A fatty jumping straight into jogging or lifting is just going to hurt himself or burn out.

Owen Peterson
Owen Peterson

I have three months left to lose 45 lbs and be fit like the man of the picture ( the one on the left )

Attached: 1557723566654.jpg (843 KB, 1600x1067)

Kayden Young
Kayden Young

Dylan and Cole Sprouse?

Wyatt Taylor
Wyatt Taylor

Yes

Jackson Brown
Jackson Brown

nah im gonna weight almost everyday

Matthew Collins
Matthew Collins

fair enough bro, I just found it easier to stay motivated with every two weeks to see those huge drops between weighings.

Jack James
Jack James

FUCK ITS NOT SQUISHY

Connor Roberts
Connor Roberts

new thread

jowforums.com/thread/50848564/fitness

Noah Gutierrez
Noah Gutierrez

It's already 8pm and I'm not hungry but I have 570 calories left
Talk me out of eating for boredom and pleasure

Attached: t67o4nliloe21.png (1.53 MB, 960x960)

Matthew Thomas
Matthew Thomas

i do exercise retard, but exercise is NOTHING compared to your diet.

Henry Richardson
Henry Richardson

when do you sleep?
hunger can come on pretty suddenly

Aaron Nguyen
Aaron Nguyen

Getting a gym membership tommorow. Idk what exercises to do. Obviously weights since I’m tryna be strong but I seriously don’t know how to plan it. Any help?

Elijah Davis
Elijah Davis

That's a good thing, my days are hurtling past me at break neck speed

Charles James
Charles James

exercise
nothing

keep telling that to yourself you fat fuck lmao

Joshua Sullivan
Joshua Sullivan

why the deadline?

Christian Evans
Christian Evans

Just broke a 2 day fast with 4 slices of little ceasars and had explosive diarrhea, honestly I feel amazing

Julian Hughes
Julian Hughes

based

Caleb Price
Caleb Price

read the sticky

Carson Phillips
Carson Phillips

Well you see your pic? The one that looks good are always beautiful with a nice body, they also tend to look smarter, i want to be a part of those people

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit