Sexual Health

How is your sexual health? What are you doing to promote good sexual health?

I use condoms and get an STI test every three months and a pap smear every year. I've been vaccinated against hep A and hep B so I won't get them from eating ass and I got the HPV vaccine when I was 12. How about you?

How sexually active are you? I don't have too many partners. I have two regulars and an occasional ONS.

Attached: 1549553989237s.jpg (250x250, 12K)

i fucked 2 prostitues in my 27 years of life.
thats whole my sexual activity in under 15 minutes more or less.

did you enjoy it

The best sexual health is abstinence. I have been dating the same girl for two years now, but, as I am a good Christian, I refrain myself from fucking the living shit out of her. Sometimes it's hard, like when she comes over to my house and lies on top of me while I lay on the sofa, watching a movie. Sometimes it's VERY hard, like that time she snuck naked in my bed (and, as a good Christian, I sleep naked, so damn that was harder than my penis that night).
Many of my friends ask me "user, why are you doing this?"
Indeed, my Chad genetics would make me the perfect mass-breeder:
>technically immune to AIDS
>naturally high testosterone levels (1065ng/dL last measurements)
>girls enjoy my presence as I have learned not to care what they think of me, adopting a laid-back and down to earth attitude

I could be a Chad, fucking every whore at every corner. But I do not. For I am a Christian man, and my soul belongs to Jesus Christ our Lord and Saviour, and he would disavow me if I were to betray him in such ways.

Attached: Dpr7RYSXcAUP57a.png (1222x1177, 256K)

You can be christian and sexually active. God made our bodies and wants us to enjoy them.

It was alright, were a good night with the senpaitachi

Yes, but only if you are married. I am not. My girlfriend and I have decided to wait for marriage. We believe premarital sex is the way to degeneracy. We could be having great sex, but we don't, because it's not moral because we aren't united by the sacred link of marriage.

Broke up with gf 6months ago, am starting to feel alive and horny again. Any tips on how I should restart my dating game? Already got pretty Jow Forums and am good looking so I can have that extra nerve

My advice would be to attend church regularly and change churches until you find one where a good-looking christian girl goes. Then, start a conversation, and get her to feel like you are a good man, one that will protect her and provide for her children.

It's under control now.
Have an old co-worker I fucked few times after the breakup with ex and I felt noyhing but regret. Now she texts me every now and then for a hook up and I'm running out of excuses. I don't want to fuck random thots, I just want to be loved and feel love again. I want a woman and a partner to share life with.

what horrible advice. he's just going to get some stuck-up pro-life cunt who can't fuck him stupid

Attached: 1495600391470.jpg (638x749, 96K)

that's exactly what a man should look for. The question you should be asking is "Is this woman wife-material or is she just another dumpster whore? "

Attached: 1555603289054.jpg (209x432, 32K)

you don't want a wife who can fuck

Hah, that's hysterical. i find the Jew memes to be frankly funny, although I don't really care about the Jews. They didn't do anything to me, but hey, that's what you get for crucifying our Lord and saviour Jesus of Nazareth.

I don't care wether she can fuck or not.
Before I had a girlfriend, i knew exactly what I was looking for: a virgin christian girl with no tattoos who loves her family. I was lucky to find one who, on top of meeting these requirements, was also very pretty, funny, cute and who likes things that I like, be it fitness, shooting, travelling or videogames.

My gf doesn't want to have sex lately, just gives blowjobs and tells me she's depressed and not feeling it. No signs of cheating (could be tho I don't fucking know), but hit me up with shit I can do to figure out if this is the end or not
For the record I don't mind as long as I get my dick sucked, but I have this lingering feeling that something is up that she's not telling me

Attached: 1493352301302.jpg (1080x1080, 88K)

There is obviously something she's not telling you. Depression doesn't come out of nothing.

She's depressed for she knows she has sinned against the teachings of our Lord Jesus Christ. She knows that now that she had premarital sex, she's just another cumdumpster whore, and anyone would be depressed to realise this.

put me in the screencap, fren

>She tells you she is depressed
>I think something is up
Kys retard

Does buying a lingerie for a woman for the purpose of having her wear it during sex count as prostitution

God I really like black lace lingerie but what if someone think it looks suspicious and files reports with false claims and gets me a criminal record

Does depression just kill sex drive completely like that? If so, I'll talk to her about maybe seeing a therapist
The last weeks were stressful as shit as well tho

>likes lingerie
>doesn't prefer the beauty of the pure naked female body

what kind of degenerate are you?

I dislike pure naked and don't think I even have any nudity saved on my computer. Everything is softcore.

Why would anyone have nudity on their computer?

Also, you're a degenerate for preferring the Jew Nylon to the beauty of the white female.

>How is your sexual health?
Great. I'm 28, and never had any sexual problems.
>What are you doing to promote good sexual health?
>How sexually active are you?
Masturbation 2-4 times a day and sex when gf wants it, sometimes several times a day sometimes several times a week.
>How about you?
Never had an std. Having to care about more than 1 person is a bother, lost virginity to my current gf.

Yes it does. Also lack of sleep and tiredness kills sex drive for me personally. Hug and cuddle her more.

Lack of sleep is my greatest demon. Curse my RedBull addiction.

Can someone tell me why this happens?

>Laying with GF
>Grab her ass, tits or legs and I get rock hard
>Kiss a bit more passionately and I get rock hard
>Think about fucking her and I get rock hard
>Handjob I get hard
>Blowjob I get hard

>Actual sex and I go soft in under a minute while inside of her even tho it feels great

What's causing this and how do I stop it? I love her and I find her attractive so what's the problem

Yes, I make sure that the women I marry are infertile and will literally kill my offspring

Attached: 1554605973504.jpg (935x659, 458K)

you keep lying to yourself,deep down inside of you..you know you are gay.

21 years of life. Only masturbated. Doing nofap for almost 40 days tho. Going to die alone.

You might be too sore from the gym and all the blood is pumping to your muscles and leaving your cock. This happens to me in the morning after Dead's and squats.

Do more cardio

Attached: 1460716268988.png (540x784, 144K)

Bruh curb the red bull asap, it fucks with testosterone production like crazy
My lifts literally starting going up once I stopped the energy drinks and caffeine and sugar in general

No medical issues I htink. If it always happens in this situation then its very likely you are already anticipating the event with a lot of anxiety. That may be the cause.