Veganism is the healthiest diet. You can see that from the countless studies and evidence for it...

Veganism is the healthiest diet. You can see that from the countless studies and evidence for it. A plant based diet literally stop you from aging, you can see it in Jared Leto and Tom Brady.

Tried to explain this to my bf and show him the evidence, but he won't go vegan/plant based.

You can live to hundred and look young if you go plant based and lift weights.

Attached: 2ff06c7097456d9b70efd2df1e213d32.jpg (2000x2000, 422K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PJnPZgLHHWQ
youtube.com/watch?v=PFnkWjmvMOA
youtube.com/watch?v=4nf7wAMwfrw
youtube.com/watch?v=33-MoBBOBLs
youtube.com/watch?v=p6JBICT9OQ4
youtube.com/watch?v=4rieOahGXUU
youtube.com/watch?v=dmqmt9clCu4
youtube.com/watch?v=QanA2kfiupk
youtube.com/watch?v=eA0bJNMFsxA
youtube.com/watch?v=RBJtHMDI5-s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Im not arguing against it op, you are 1000% correct.

>cherry pick: the thread
I can do that too, fun.

Attached: DA9305B9-6B82-479B-8238-A06182E5F481.jpg (300x393, 22K)

this vegan doctor is in his 60s

Attached: wm2U6st3_400x400.jpg (400x400, 21K)

>Posts a photo of a man with access to top of the line entertainment industry gear and plastic surgery
Every SINGLE study comparing vegan diet to non-vegan ones that comes to the conclusion that vegan diet is more healthy than non-vegan does so because they're compared against random assholes who don't watch what they eat at all.
If you compare a vegan to a non-vegan who watches what they eat, the non-vegan will ALWAYS be healthier.

Attached: nigellagillian.jpg (420x324, 108K)

>comparing someone who advocates for "colonic irrigation" vs a literal heavenly blessed beauty
kek fuck off

retard

>aging

You're either handsome or ugly.
Simple as that.

ray peat is 83

Attached: Ray-Peat-W.jpg (1920x1080, 427K)

This guy gets it.

how do i get enough protons if im vegetarian/vegan

pork, beef, mutton, poultry, seafood, eggs, dairy

The oldest person who ever lived was a woman who died at 122. She:

>smoked daily
>drank whiskey
>ate red meat daily
>didn't lift

>what is hair dye
>what is botox

Looks like any other 83 year old

I don't see he vegans can consider themselves "healthy" at all. It's a complete joke.

Attached: 1557004489659.jpg (1336x1816, 721K)

>makeup and lighting
vs
>no makeup and bad lighting
Baldy-cope right here

>3 "examples"

Attached: balding.jpg (323x207, 15K)

>>Looks like any other 83 year old

Attached: 1540072220855.png (621x702, 56K)

>ive made a terrible mistake

Really? Let's do a more in depth study of this beautiful vegan lady then....

Attached: meat-vegitranian.jpg (618x384, 38K)

>Appeal to reality fallacy.

Vegans response to their diet being completely shit, is they are getting better at sophistry and mumbo-jumbo debate tactics.

It doesn't change that your diet is was and remains ......... Complete shit.

Attached: 1548685832090.jpg (1324x696, 63K)

This was Vince McMahon at 70 and he has steak and eggs everyday for breakfast.

Attached: 3B43CD3F-2E03-4CEC-BB45-194B284B9F30.jpg (480x360, 43K)

>hasn't seen healthy 83 year olds

I have 2 grandads and my gf's step grandad in their mid 80's, and they all look about as healthy as that guy. One of my granddads plays golf and lifts. The step granddad has no kidneys, goes to dialysis every other day and still looks the same as that guy facially.

That guy also has terrible skin and no musculature. A smooth face could easily just be cosmetics.

Hi, OP. My father was actually in US Army HRC, Drill Instructor Command. Vegans are actually so weak and shitty and prone to injury that they call them “weakeneds.”

I've been vegetarian for 3 months and cut dairy down to almost nothing. Only animal products I really eat are eggs and ocean caught fish. I look and feel way better

Just making it to 83 as a vegan is very rare, gotta give this guy some respect. The man who invented veganism was a humble health vegan, lived to 95.

(He was also kicked out of the vegan society he founded, and called "not a vegan" )

Veganism was taken over by the insane FREELEE types since way back in the day.

Attached: 1548651097508.jpg (325x155, 12K)

Went Vegan a year back. No huge change. Gains kept coming. Weight stayed pretty much the same. Poops were better. Recovery a little better. Blood work slightly improved. Groceries were cheaper.

Stay with it. It takes longer than one year for the deficiencies to really start showing up in noticeable ways....

youtube.com/watch?v=PJnPZgLHHWQ

youtube.com/watch?v=PFnkWjmvMOA

Attached: 1548684642943.jpg (795x454, 50K)

Sv3rige. Lol.

I supplement those “hard to get” vitamins and get blood work every six months with a complete micro breakdown. Not saying I’ll never get a deficiency, but it won’t sneak up on me.

Biggest benefit going veggie was the poops

One big poop once a day, clean as a whistle, barely even have to wipe. amazing.

> This was Vince McMahon at 70 and he has steak, eggs and very high dose TRT everyday for breakfast.

Fixed that for you user

Roger that bro. I'll cry quietly for your teeth.

youtube.com/watch?v=4nf7wAMwfrw

this is what work looks like

Here's another N=1 study for you.

youtube.com/watch?v=33-MoBBOBLs

tl;dr "Vegan health fitness" John Keating is no longer vegan. He just dumped the starvation cul--- oops, I mean he strangely quit "the healthiest diet known to man"

>a year later I've googled fallacies, randomly picked one that the vegans ARE DEFINITELY using as I continue to use only fallicious arguments and strawmen
Wrong. Nice try you balding high school drop out.

Attached: image.png (659x609, 42K)

>Appeal to reality fallacy!

It's your health going south not mine vegan.

youtube.com/watch?v=p6JBICT9OQ4
youtube.com/watch?v=4rieOahGXUU

Attached: 5d19022d49d3dbff360ffb3212bee806--vegetarian-diets-nigella-lawson.jpg (682x821, 206K)

Attached: veganteeths.gif (320x180, 3.87M)

its so easy to bait meatheads, maybe it's because of their low IQ?

Being obsessed with being a bald villain is normal for low IQ posters

Attached: Vegetarian NCDS.jpg (590x472, 17K)

fuck why would you upload this hahaha

Attached: 1415998053816.jpg (171x278, 15K)

>those sample sizes

no cherrypicking here

Hey. I've recently taken the all raw meat diet pill and I'm wondering how I get this aesthetic? I want to look the part of a child-stabbing, DYEL, anti-vax, sunstaring flat-earther once my language skills get to a third grade level - but my trust funds ran out already and the hooker I pay to be in my videos died of scabies last week. Do you have any advice for me?

Attached: malnourished.jpg (1304x491, 250K)

>twenty solid years of eating vegetarian and vegan
>vegetarian and vegan
>VEGETARIAN
he still consumes things like eggs and cheese, which have vitamins and amino acids that you dont get on a vegan diet.
you literally advocate a vegan diet based on a guy that doesnt stick to a vegan diet, absolute mongrel

Attached: 1556788813285.gif (498x331, 1.53M)

How do you get your calcium?

no amount of makeup is gonna redeem that creature lmao

>vegetarian
>i eat fish
oh no he didnt

Attached: 1552228894048.jpg (250x230, 7K)

But my IQ is 138 and I eat meat. Now what?

>he still consumes things like eggs and cheese, which have vitamins and amino acids that you dont get on a vegan diet.
sigh people are just so fucking retarded

My guess is leafy greens.

>Veganism is the healthiest diet
But not the tastiest.

>If you compare a vegan to a non-vegan who watches what they eat, the non-vegan will ALWAYS be healthier.
Source: my ass

Sure he's pretty. But I could kick his ass easily

>it's another 'unemployed autistic carnie spergs out and posts anecdotes and cherry picked images because he has no studies to back up his crazy claims' episode
Kek

Jared Leto:
“I’m actually a cheagan, a cheating vegan. I don’t eat meat ever. But if someone’s mom made a cookie and handed it to me, I’d probably take a bite, or if I’m in Alaska and there’s wild salmon out of the river, I’d probably eat it.”

I'm vegan too. I only eat meat a few times a week.

Yes of course I do. Just stay on the vegan diet and we'll be laughing at you for years to come.

youtube.com/watch?v=dmqmt9clCu4

youtube.com/watch?v=QanA2kfiupk

Attached: 1556063300512.jpg (700x700, 394K)

Dudes got the quasimodo look

sick counter-argument mate

>I only eat meat a few times a week
That's not at all what he said. He would eat animal products on rare occasions, not meat on a regular basis and other animal products daily (like you probably do). That's a pretty resonable position imo, this all-or-nothing mentality is autistic.

And most people eat animal products with every meal, so going vegan most of the time makes a huge difference.

>Who is (gay, of course) vegan activist John saker?

He's a leading vegan activist/influencer. Founder of the school of "vegan cringe" his "my tooth flying out" video is STILL UP on his channel, and all his videos are equally horrifying or worse.

This should not be all that surprising, considering veganism is an insane self-harm cult.

youtube.com/watch?v=eA0bJNMFsxA

Attached: 1548618717611.jpg (1335x600, 445K)

Post body

Are you unable to read user? I asked you a series of specific questions. I guess your vegan diet makes it hard to decrypt sentences with that high of IQ.

Attached: c.jpg (323x207, 24K)

I'm worried about my sister who went vegan about 2 years ago. I recently saw her again and her neck and limbs had gotten so thin and frail looking. She always used to be pretty strong, even though our childhood diets were pretty bad

Every time I enter a thread about diet I see you spamming the same stuff over and over. Your life seems to be going great m8...

She is either dumb (eats only veggies instead of rice, nuts and legumes) or anorexic.

>Eric Dubay
What's up with many vegans on youtube being flat-earthers or nofapers as well?

At least I have all my teeth. Here is an interesting N=1 Clinical trial, now open for peer review.

>Losing my teeth at 23
>Vegan struggles

Anyone else experiencing "vegan struggles"
youtube.com/watch?v=RBJtHMDI5-s

Attached: 1545760834759.png (969x653, 650K)

She eats lots of rice, nuts and lentils

Vegans like Sv3rige and Tim Shieff?

>23
>Vegan
>Looks 53

This N=1 Clinical trial is not going well for Veganism.

Attached: 1556904827643.png (808x745, 778K)

Do you also have a job?

Well, obviously not enough. I have no problems eating 3.000kcal per day, and I'm not even eating any junk food.

Technically yes. Do you have a hobby or anything you do for fun?

Attached: 1557792246639.png (1280x800, 1.66M)

>Technically yes.
Please tell me what your typical day looks like

>do you have a job
>technically

Attached: 1555266470941.png (372x340, 132K)

Exactly, that's what I meant. I don't even eat meat daily, and am vegan most of the time.

You're groundlessly accusing me of eating a lot of meat, even though it's entirely possible that I am more vegan than him and you.

>Technically yes
So no?

If Jerrod limp wrist admits he eats salmon, that is an admission he is NOT VEGAN. He is not the liar, he has told the truth, he eats meat. Any vegan activist/propagandist who waves him as a vegan, is the liar. (Which is all vegans)

His good looks are a demonstration of the healthiness of the meat-eating omnivores diet, which I follow btw, also Sverige is a meat eating omnivore, Sverige eats mangoes, orange juice etc etc etc, cucumber juice etc

Jerod Leighto and Sverige are both healthy attractive meat eating omnivores.

(OK sorry vegans ... Continue with your lies....)

Attached: hqdefault-2.jpg (480x360, 54K)

>dodging the employment question
We all know why lmao

>what is fat

A macronutrient? I'm not sure what you are trying to say.

>vitamin A
>not found in plants
Let's try not being more retarded than the vegs, guys

>genetic outliers don't work like average human beings
WOah dude, that's incredible

I used to be a business owner, I've made over 10 million in the past few years and now I'm living off stocks. I check them a few times a day which is technically my job, and I spend the rest of the day doing the things I enjoy such as lifting and funposting on an Iberian pork connossieur forum.

Lol, sure thing

>vegetarian
>vegan
>correlation is causation

Look deeper. It's the lack of refined sugar. It's the lack of processed to sugary shit grain. Sugar is a fucking cancer. Just stop eating it.

>It's the lack of refined sugar
Sugar is vegan though

Only if you're completely retarded. People who are rich as fuck, like Jared Leto, can afford vegan food that doesn't amount to organic gummy bears.

LOL this guy gets cosmetic procedures and stuff, he is a hollywood star

The vitamin A from animal sources is retinoids, also called retinol, while plant source vitamin A is carotenoids, such as beta carotene.

Animal sources of retinol is bio-available, which means the body can utilize it. The vitamin A from plant sources, in contrast, must first be converted to retinol to be useful in the body. This poses two big problems.

First, when we are in pristine health, it requires at least six units of carotenes to convert into 1 unit of retinol (source). To put this in perspective, that means one must eat 4 1/2 pounds of carrots to potentially get the amount of useable A as in 3 oz. of beef liver (source). What happens if we have digestive issues, hormone imbalances, or other health problems? It requires even more units of carotene in the ratio.

Second, the carotene-to-retinol conversion is HIGHLY compromised. As a matter of fact, this conversion is negligible for many individuals. This conversion is virtually insignificant:

In infants
In those with poor thyroid function (hypothyroidism)
In those with diabetes
In those who are on a low fat diet or have a history of low fat dieting
In those who have compromised bile production (think: gallbladder and digestive issues) (source and source)

This is uniquely stupid
Also you need about 3-4 grams of fat to absorb a day's worth of beta-carotene. They also did an investigation of some Indian kids on a 10% fat diet and all of them had excellent vitamin A status.
Imagine having to lie this much to shill your meme diet
The liver-carrot comparison is also retarded since that provides enough vitamin A for several weeks. If you think eating 4 pounds of carrots over several weeks is impossible you are probably obese or obese-minded

It's hillarious how people like you ramble on about conversion rates and antinutrients forever, even though vegans don't have higher rates of deficiency.

>If you think eating 4 pounds of carrots over several weeks is impossible you are probably obese or obese-minded
And carrots aren't the only plant sources of beta-carotene

Leto should've became a carnivore for his vampire capeshit flick.

A penis is fine, too.

Attached: 1541139748118.jpg (2250x3000, 392K)

who said anything about several weeks you moron. And yeah, it's easy to eat 4 pounds of any vegetable in a few weeks, I eat vegetables with every meal. Doesnt change the fact that literally 30 grams of liver has more vit A than 2 KG of carrots. I'm all for a "balanced" diet and I do believe plants have some unique stuff that we can use to be healthier(phytonutrients, and only if you are not alergic to them) but honestly now, trying to say veggies have more vitamins and minerals than animal products is just pants on head retarded.
Hur dur vegans don't have a higher rate of deficiency than people on the SAD diet. Those people are deficient as fuck and should not be considered as the standard of what a healthy human is.
Hell more than 80% of people are vit D deficient, 90+% are boron deficient, this goes on for a ton of stuff.

Legumes. Lentils, beans, chickpeas

>30 grams of liver has more vit A than 2 KG of carrots.
>trying to say veggies have more vitamins and minerals than animal products is just pants on head retarded.
Some animal products are more nutrient dense, but you still get enough of everything from plants (except for B12, which we get from bacteria) so that point is moot

>Hur dur vegans don't have a higher rate of deficiency than people on the SAD diet. Those people are deficient as fuck and should not be considered as the standard of what a healthy human is.
Show me a study that says vegans are more deficient than people who eat a healthy omnivorous diet then. Never seen one.

because there isn't one. Just use logic here, I know it's hard but you can do it.
We know people on the SAD diet are very nutrient deficient. Vegans have the same rates of deficiency as the normal population. Therefore vegans are nutrient deficient as well.
Now this doesn't prove that a good omnivore diet is better and you kinda have to make up your own mind on this one but this is the conclusion I've come to after years of obsesive research.
Not to mention I feel a lot better doing a basically no grain no sugar( also no fruits that are super high in sugar like bananas or dates) no seed oil diet. I eat a lot of meat, eggs dairy, but also fruit(especially berries) and vegetables, than I ever did on a vegan diet. Not to mention I've cured stuff that have plagued me since I was a little kid by going carnivore for only 30 days, and then reintroducing fruits & vegetables. My teeth sensitivities are completely gone(had them since forever), skin is babytier smooth, all joint pain is gone, energy and mood is way up(I sleep ~2 hrs less on average and have more energy than before), allergies are COMPLETELY GONE(you cant imagine how huge this is for me, being able to breathe 100% all the time).
So yeah, 30 days of carnie helped me more than almost 1 year of vegan, and this was following all of dr Gregers advice to the fucking letter, with the daily dozen and all organic locally grown food.

feel a lot better than I ever did on a vegan diet*
somehow a part of that sentence got moved forward