I want to quit caffeine forever. Is there any supplement that will ease the pain?

I want to quit caffeine forever. Is there any supplement that will ease the pain?

Attached: dizson-profile_image-839ae3fdb28b5527-300x300.jpg (300x300, 34K)

codeine

No

Are you addicted to caffeine?

Cighars

kratom, preferably low doses of white vein kratom

Yes. I literlly drink it for the high, not for the taste.

What's wrong with caffeine?

causes dependence, worse performance if I dont have it, anxiety, colored teeth etc.

Ah, I find as a tradesman it's super useful

Enjoy your withdrawls, they suck.
I've quit alcohol after 15 years, and nicotine after 5 and coffee was the only one that was physically painful to quit.
>Unrelenting headaches for about a week

Ease off it slowly, don't quit cold turkey.

t. quit for 1.5 days and didn't notice any withdrawal symptoms until I nearly lost my shit at a customer at work for accidentally brushing past me. Then the headaches started and I excused myself for a quick cuppa in order to keep my job.

Stop being weak. You can handle a little headache for a few days.

Not being a weak bitch

It's longer than that.

OP you should ween yourself off slowly or drink a bit of tea with

If you want to quite due to the drawbacks of coffee (discoloring teeth, fuckin up the stomach, caffeine crashing etc), you can always try Yerba Mate. I switched to it from coffee couple months ago and it made me feel a lot better desu.

Attached: 1556780918531.gif (270x188, 1.78M)

Dont baby him. If he gets a headache he can just go for a run and it will go away.

Phenylalanine or tyrosine. They are precursors to neurotransmitters you have fucked up from caffeine use. Will help massively with withdrawals. Google "phenylalanine tyrosine caffeine withdrawal"

Order caffeine powder and an 1mg scale
taper from the dose you currently use in a day (if you drink caffeinated drinks you have to find out how much you consume)
so you taper down every day and little by little you will get rid of this addiction you don't have to taper huge doses like 50% less everyday
if you do this you won't experience any withdrawl or related problems to quiting cold turkey

The supplement is called "not being a fucking pussy."

I quit a few years back, best decision i ever made. Took almost 2 months for the morning headaches to stop, but now my energy levels are normalized all day long and i sleep like a fucking baby.

yes, use theacrine to help wean off

Enjoy your throat cancer

friend

Attached: uhhh.jpg (796x336, 44K)

Yeah, definitely agree with the tapering off method. Quitting cold turkey made me unable to think at all. I play chess quite a lot online and couldn't win a game to save my life for the two days after.

Thats only from drinking absurdly hot yerba mate