ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10750321
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0122896
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0166005#sec013
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2424288/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17007222
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4352721/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4033190/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Smoking is fine as long as you can control the munchies. Don't wanna fuck up that hard work for a moment of pleasure.

whenever i smoke i get the opposite effect of hunger, i feel mega disgusted by everything to the point to almost vomiting but feels mega relaxed and i can sleep better aswell

i am mostly worried about the fact that THC lowers the testosterone levels and eventually the growth hormone, but it's unkown whether it's true or false

Then you should be fine.
I wasn't aware of this. Good thing I stopped smoking recently.

i kinda stopped smoking too after discovering that, but still i guess a joint per week shouldn't make it a big deal, plus i always smoked in past and didn't face problems with my muscles

if it has an effect it's negligible. lots of bodybuilders and lifters smoke(d) weed.

i guess it depends on the person aswell

THC interrupts REM sleep, and causes your body to spend more time in deep sleep.
psychologytoday.com/us/blog/sleepless-in-america/201211/cannabis-and-sleep

Muscle recovery happens mostly during non-REM sleep, so theoretically smoking weed before bed could help with faster recovery. But REM sleep is important for your memory, focus, and cognitive ability, so I would avoid smoking late at night.

But in general, cannabis lowers cortisol and has anti-inflammatory properties so I wouldn't be surprised if smoking weed did help you recover faster.

Attached: __hecatia_lapislazuli_touhou_drawn_by_zakku_kya_193__23876b7e24a7a11f9f074b02b0725bac.png (960x1140, 661K)

I only eat enough if I smoke, never had an appetite before that. Weed gives me the hunger to see gainz

Fun fact: the CB1 receptor that is responsible for the feeling of being high also emulates schizophrenia.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4034083/
>Cannabinoid intoxication can provoke toxic psychoses or symptoms similar to the positive symptoms of schizophrenia
>cannabis seems to provoke an amotivational syndrome similar to the negative symptoms of schizophrenia
>In humans, mounting evidence shows that CB1 receptor densities are altered in schizophrenia

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3138655/
>Our finding of increased CB1R binding in paranoid SCZ could reflect a greater involvement of the endocannabinoid system in the DLPFC in this subtype of patients with SCZ as may be suggested by their more marked positive thought disorders and delusional symptoms.

DUDE

I've heard Joey Diaz talk about how Bruce Lee used to smoke the heefer for recovery. And for what it's worth GOAT MMA fighter Nick Diaz blazes 420 by 7

In my experience smoking weed while being sore is one of the best feelings ever. Every time I get high I do a routine with elastic bands and basic calisthenics. The way I can feel the muscle fibers is crazy.

Pic is what I look like

Attached: physique march 2019.png (1280x719, 528K)

It's okay. Meditation has a similar effect without getting you high, which is good if you have work to do.

this has to be a meme...
absolute state of potheads.

Attached: laughing grills.png (449x401, 490K)

THC is amazing for muscular pain, I've been smoking as long as I've been lifting and it really does help.

I'll believe that it helps with inflammation but is it really that important? As far as I know, inflammation is beneficial in almost every way for muscle recovery and is just a little uncomfortable. And if inflammation is really a problem, wouldn't icing the area or taking a Ibuprofen be just as effective?

>uses bands
>is pothead
>that body
Why am I not surprised.

/thread

Attached: DufPa1yUcAAQt6s.jpg (1080x528, 63K)

I heard that Bruce Lee ate hashish for recovery. Can anyone confirm this?

Attached: Bruce lee Hd Wallpapers_8.jpg (1317x1600, 235K)

Yes

this is really only true if you have a family history of schizo, meaning you'd prolly end up getting it later in life anyway, weed will just get you there faster...

but what do I know? smoke if you want, or don't who gives fuck

I actually do this to, fuck if feels so good

>BUT WAIT, THERE'S MORE.

>Weed raises Estrogen levels:
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0041008X06000093

>Weed decreases testosterone and growth hormone, tobacco increases them (but also raises cortisol which is a catabolic hormone):
ukcia.org/research/EndocrineEffects.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/6818588
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3389568/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24457405

>Weed Reduces Volume Of Various Regions Of The Brain And Negatively Effects Motivation :
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4104335/

>Weed Worsens Symptoms Of Social Anxiety Disorder:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3350824/

>Weed Causes Long Term Cognitive Damage:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3037578/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19630708
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3221171/
jamanetwork.com/journals/jamainternalmedicine/fullarticle/2484906
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1463999/
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0055821
pnas.org/content/111/47/16913.full
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3593817/

>Weed Causes Depression And Anxiety Disorders:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23795762
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14616175
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4032500/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5149055/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26773900
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10750321
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0122896
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0166005#sec013

>Weed Causes Psychotic Disorders:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2424288/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17007222
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4352721/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4033190/

WEED LMAO

It does if you eat a bunch of onions infused sweets after smoking which 99% of stoners do, but I have never seen a study confirming that weed lowers test directly.

Smoking makes me lose weight
Weed is fine but me being skelly + all the negatives outweigh any pros for me

It can be nice to have a smoke after a heavy leg day or whatever.
Getting the munchies is a huge plus for me as my relationship to food is platonic and I despise candy and sugary drinks.

>Blah blah test levels meme
If smoking weed messes with your test you're probably a testlet anyway.

>Negatively Effects Motivation
After smoking I can clean my whole apartment, a strong sativa can make you more productive and definitely more creative.

>Weed Worsens Symptoms Of Social Anxiety Disorder
Not what I'm getting from that study senpai, it states that people with anxiety disorders are more likely to become dependant on Cannabis which is totally understandable and concludes the polar opposite of what you posted. Why would people with social anxiety take Cannabis if it didn't help?

>Weed Causes Depression And Anxiety Disorders:
>Weed Causes Psychotic Disorders:
Retarded blanket statement, people with these disorders seek Cannabis the same way Schizophrenics seek Cannabis, people with Schizophrenia are far, far more likely to do drugs than the average person, it's not the drugs causing the behaviour it's the schizophrenia...

Creative people are more likely to do drugs, does that mean weed causes creativity? Causation =/= Correlation.

it definitely helps with doms and recovery, but what i dont like, is the sleep quality, as noted before you're in deep sleep all time, which makes your body relaxed and all but the lack of REM sleep is killing me, waking next day is as if i had not slept at all, massive brainfog all day and no appetite whatsoever

Smoking is fine if you either only do it once in a while or if using it daily doesn’t affect your individual abilities to be successful. I fall into the only once in a while category, and don’t even enjoy it otherwise. I think that if my plan goes well and I am able to retire at around 55, if I wanna smoke up still I’ll probably have some plants and just spend my days blasting test and smoking fat blunts

Started smoking a week ago after nearly 7 months sober of everything. Ended up having way better highs than when I was smoking daily, ended up somehow going from a terrible captain falcon player to connecting every hit and dominating even hitting falcon punches. Turns out Sativa+.75mg Xanax+coffee=vidya stack. Also immediately started getting lazy and unmotivated after 3-4 days straight of weed use so it’s back to sobriety for now

I smoke 1-2 times a week, when i do i control my munchies but drink 5-6 liters of water , sometimes more. I smoke after very very intense sessions or on days where i workout 2-3 times a day. Makes all my muscular pains and everything from Judo gone.

Weed + foam rolling feels good.

based balanced comment

Thanks for confirming

a post workout zoot and protein milkshake is artisan tier smoking.

Smoked at least half a gram everyday for the last year but only got into getting fit about 2 months ago. I love smoking a bowl after every work out but I dont fuck with the shit for up to 6 hours before my workout or it kinda kills the pump I get during it.

If you're someone who lacks discipline, that shit seems to ruin "successful" ambitions, but if you can still function through it then why not. I personally believe that most people fall into the category of becoming living husks though and that they should avoid it on the regular unless they have mental discipline tho

>He Doesn't use munchies as a bulking tool
Only keep clean food in your house

Also there is a big difference between toxic psychoses and endogenous psychoses as a result of schizophrenia. Drug induced psychosis is a result of taking way too much shit, or yes, even too much cannabis, which can cause a temporary break for reality in some.
Weed and Schizophrenia is like taking testosterone and balding. It will accelerate the process if you are predisposed. Toxic psychoses in many cases is mistaked for schizophrenia, but normally once people stop all drug use their psychotic symptoms cease, unless of course they've accelerated their pre existing condition.

How should I smoke my last 2 grams? All I have is a basic .5g sized glass bowl but my tolerance is pretty low so one gets me toasted for like half the day. Should I just light up a bunch of bowls?

I wanna smoke it all at once because I have things to do and don’t like having weed on hand that I’m not gonna smoke for a while

Just smoke the bowls man, you’ll waste less than a joint or blunt

any advice on how to control hunger after smoking? i don't keep junk food in my home but i've caught myself just getting something from the fridge, making me a sandwich or shit like that, should i just power through it with water?

Smoking weed lmao

>See creatures in the shadows
>Get mad paranoid
>Eat a shit tonne of ice cream
>Everything sounds loud
>Cant masturbate due to no saliva
>Everyone is a glow in the dark nigger

Attached: 1548095751850.jpg (570x640, 41K)

Being a lazy, unhealthy betaboy lowers test, weed will make you that if you have poor self control. There's really active/functional stoners but that is not the norm

weed has more downsides for me than upsides. the munchies make me destroy everything in sight and the laziness makes me unmotivated to do anything VS the high which keeps me entertained for a few hours, it's not worth the trade off for me so i don't do it anymore. if there are things in your life that cause more issues than they solve then you should probably drop them.

I hate the paranoia. I’m 23 but live at home. My parents don’t care that my 26 year old sister smokes, but she’s in her career and own house. Every 30 minutes I check to see if they’re home so I can hide in my room, literally peeping out the blinds like I’m a black person waiting to get shot up but instead I’m a white neet who doesn’t wanna be high around his family and still feels like a 10th grader hiding it from them. It’s literally what I used to do as a kid, check to see if they’re home or not every 30 minutes, meticulously make sure there’s no possible smell by washing my hands and clothes, brushing my teeth and smoking outside. The paranoia ruins the high

Get a job, and move out you fucking idiot

I hear mixing the weed with some CBD can help.

I might also try some tested cali weed with a 1:1 ratio of THC to CBD.

The paranoia is indeed shit. I live in an illegal country and vape out a window with a wet towel at the door in the hopes someone walking past the apartment wont rat me out.

illegal countries exist
unlike you people have careers where getting caught will fuck you up

Attached: 1531589307679.jpg (700x700, 68K)

Yep videogames can solve basically all the issues that weed helps with for me

What? I mean move out of your parents house and smoke weed all you want

Yeah I’m working on it man, I actually have to give it up after this week due to the field I’m going into. I might be able to smoke like 5 more times max in the next 30 years if I stay in this career like I plan to
I’ve heard this too, a lot of the newer weed supposedly has a lower amount of cbd. I know I didn’t get this bad when I was smoking regs in highschool, but this new shit fucks me up

Whatever drugs are boring in general, they are the literal definition of cheap thrills. I wish i had never tried weed.

I'd like to try it but I'm afraid of the brainfog, I already suffer from it and smoking will probably amplify it rather than help it.

Enjoy your munchies. Doubly fucked if you’re at risk for schizophrenia.

Yeah I really only think it’s best on rare occasions. And I mean rare, like you’re on vacation chilling and it’s offered to you by a friend. Even that would only be like 1-2 days of the entire trip

This has to be bait. If its not, the absolute state of fit.

THC has zero effect on the androgen receptor and aromatase

Kek, I have a friend that’s worked in a gym for the last year and a half. He’s looked exactly the same at 18% bf the entire time, has made zero progress on lifts. He smokes all throughout the day everyday. Swears he’s arnold sized and shredded. Not saying weed is bad, but it’s definitely what makes some people fuck up

Smoking seems like a bad idea all around. Why not just bake it?

It hits you even harder in edible form makes you even more likely to eat yourself into a coma.

NGMI

I recently had a screw fixation of my left scaphoid(wrist). I have achieved full ROM 9 weeks post surgery which is exceptional. I cannot credit my recovery to weed as I am not a doctor but I do know it is the only thing that I did that is different than most peoples recovery. I smoke every day. I used to smoke before and after workouts when I could still workout. I would smoke during my athletic events too. It worked for me but I know it doesn’t for a lot of people. I am not a doctor I just go off how my body feels. I definitely don’t recommend it to people though

this is a great post. Ive been drinking ocffee while smoking and maining pikachu in ultimate lately and its been a great time, I smoke daily but I've never had a problem with motivation. I limit myself to a certain number of bowls every day and alwasy try to get all of my daily chores/errands/whatevers done before I smoke at all

I eat my weed.
The body high is amazing post work out.

Attached: 109843-580.jpg (500x475, 69K)

Dude when I discovered how disgustingly good I get at smash after smoking, I ended up discovering completely by accident that pikachew is easy to falcon punch in the buffer of his lightning animation. I racked up a shitload of saved plays that I wanna throw into a compilation

That exactly what I realized after playing a friend's Ganondorf two bowls in, one thing I like about weed is the realization I get when smoking in moderation. Its nice when I run too, cuts out the fatigue

Drug addicts don't belong on this board. Go to /lgbt/ or Jow Forums where all the wastes of life congregate.

Watch out if you smoke heavy and at night, itll fuck up your sleep patterns and will prevent you from getting rem so you'll be more tired the next day and will be relying more on coffee if you drink it a lot already like me