When did you realize the biggest fitness redpill you can take is by leaving Jow Forums forever?

When did you realize the biggest fitness redpill you can take is by leaving Jow Forums forever?

>wasting hours shitposting
>develop a twisted sense of humor
>constant negativity
>fostering mental illnesses such as bigorexia

Stop coming here. Focus on lifting and being the best. Leave and don't come back

Attached: JustJeff.png (298x434, 171K)

Worst thing about Jow Forums for mental health is the constant cutfag hate. My parents fucked up and mutilated my dick and I hate them for it, but having it shoved in my face constantly on Jow Forums isn't helping overcome the shame and sorrow.

I need to get off this shit site.

Well why are you here faggot?

I have come to tell the word

When my service provider, banned me from visiting 4ch I was first upset but after a while my natural confidence boosted and I feel normal again.

I am 25 years old and have been here for 10 years. I tried leaving when I turned 20 and that did not work. The stigma of Jow Forums is not what it used to be. Also, this is the only form of media I really consume. I am shitposting until Jow Forums dies and I intend to go down with the ship.

By the way, does anyone know what Moot has been up to? I know he works at Google and has been there for a while now. I live in Silicon Valley and have friends who work at Google, but no one has seen or heard from him. I would love to run into him at a bar in Palo Alto.

Attached: feels_good_man.jpg (630x630, 60K)

You are right fren.

Some places can be a crab bucket, but that can be pretty easily ignored. Once you soft through that and the Jow Forums bullshit you will find some quality content.

I spend more time here than I would like to admit.

Attached: 1555776939759.jpg (809x428, 168K)

Back to the bucket, crab.

Im not here while at the gym. I come here to interact with others who share the goal of physical improvement.

We each take a different route.
Enjoy the rest of your weekend

Yeah but once out of every 1000 threads that make me feel humilation over my height, hairline, circumcision, etc. I learn something powerful and profound that I literally would be incapable of learning on a non-anonymous platform

Such as? Drop me the truths user

You're here forever. We all are.

Attached: 1531614365831.png (633x758, 32K)

Mire threads are fun
And I actually contactfagged and sexted with a femanon from here

> fostering mental illnesses such as bigorexia
> I come here to interact with others who share the goal of physical improvement.
> implying anyone on Jow Forums actually lifts anymore

Attached: 1270849290167.jpg (440x604, 145K)

>femanon (male)

Attached: 1537750606924.jpg (1698x1131, 631K)

He became a glow nigger user

There is no escape from this place.

I'll still post here when even if I'm a dad.

It doesn't really take that much time out of my day.

Attached: 1557827978776.png (720x720, 404K)

ive been here since 2009, why would i leave now? im so far detached from normalfags that i basically dont know how to communicate with them outside of contempt

Contrary to the popular belief on here they key to making it is not leaving. It’s learning to channel the hate and negativity here to push yourself to the extreme. Look at all the world champions. They’re autistic like us but they channel that autism and use all the negativity to push themselves. You must embrace the darkness to achieve greatness

I try to help people on/adv/ and /mu/. It feels pointless when people start shitposting, this place lacks genuineness and shared empathy

I think he works at the Google SF office near the financial district. I've got a friend who hangs out with him.

Who?

Attached: who is moot.jpg (610x660, 64K)

I think the twisted sense of humor is the only thing that effected me. I stay pretty positive, I’ve never cared much for friends, I have a gf and work. I feel like you must be positive to keep lifting and progressing. I have to believe in myself to break prs, if you don’t think you will lift it you probably won’t imo. But yeah the not being able to laugh at normie tier humor might hold me back a bit but I feel like I had the same sense of humor before Jow Forums. My ex used to say “you only laugh at terrible things or at the expense of others”

bump. and thanks, op.

see ya, faggots.

>Wasting hours
Entirely up to you. Its more intellectually stimulating that most things people do with free time. Either way, you o my spend exactly as much time here as you choose to.

>Twisted sense of humor
As opposed to what? A sense of humor that falls within the societally sanctioned playground box of inoffensive thoughts I'm allowed? No thanks.

>Negativity
The world needs negativity. The biggest problem in the western world is that we have forgotten how to thoroughly scrutinize our behavior and ideas because it is so easy to trap ourselves in a box of our own feedback and never grow.

>Fostering bigorexia
Setting new standards for yourself doesnt have to equal delusion. Its okay to be unsatisfied with average. Its okay to be unsatisfied with what more disciplined people consider average. Its okay even to aim for the best.

Are you fucking kidding me? Find something real to care about.
>Poor me, my dick is lower maintenance and I last longer in bed.

I’ve been here off and on since about 2008. Since then, I’ve competed, met a girl, got married and have a kid on the way. Jow Forums hasn’t gotten in the way do my life. But I can see how some of you weirdos would fall into some downward spiral from it lol.
Everything in moderation.

he needs lube to wank. Laughing my ass off to be quite honest. Fucking retard. Eat shit, faggot

Blame Jews for having you mutilated.

Or just don't spend too much time here like a faggot and don't take Jow Forums seriously, internet isn't srs bsns m8.

One day in the next decade they’ll be able to 3D print dicks and do successful surgeries. I can’t wait to here when user dps your mom with his two new huge foreskined cocks.

Attached: 707141BB-2754-44FA-8B25-F32C4C6ECB70.jpg (903x597, 115K)

enjoy the wait. Meanwhile I'll pound your mom with my quarter pound champion cock. You know what wieners and penises have in common? Your mom peels off both. As in she peels off the forsekin off my dick, sexually. Some people call penises wieners also.

I'm also 25 and have been here since I was 18. I'd probably be much better off if I'd never visited this website but I've achieved Chad-lite normalfagdom anyways. I also know multiple people irl who post on here and desu most of them are pretty normal, well adjusted professionals.

I met a legit documentary filmmaker a while back who introduced me to Murdoch Murdoch.

I need to choose between
>Being miserable with normies/alone
or
>Being miserable with unknown autists on a romanian wood sculpting center
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

yikes xD XD

>I met a legit documentary filmmaker a while back who introduced me to Murdoch Murdoch.
Unfathomably based.

This is the real shit. Right here.

Goodbye anons, Im never posting again. Except for water threads. Ill keep making those. Stay hydrated BUDDEH

Attached: thousandmilestare.png (460x459, 280K)

Nobody escapes this place. If someone says they did, they were never here to begin with

>internet isn't srs bsns m8.
I remember back in 2008/2009 /b/ we used to post and meme about it all the time because internet and real world were so detached, you could honestly separate everything and just be in a different reality back then.
But then, facebook boomed intensely, twitter and instagram and all those platfotms came up, thots and normies who would otherwise consider internet as loser territory started using it all the time, everyone started making a living off it, presidents do their entire campaigns through it, whores make millions by posting themselves. Politics and ideologies are being pushed constantly. You can become viral and famous, or shamed and destroyed through the internet.
There is no more separation, it is the same world as the real world. There is no escape.
Internet is a serious business because it is your only life now.

I swallowed blackpills and spit out whitepills.

You need to leave here

nigger

You what?! Fuck yeah! This is a kickass post!

This. Chads don't even know what Jow Forums is. Posting on an anime forum is for virgin losers like myself who will NEVER make it.

I come here to see people make progress and give each other support and mires. It's not all shitposting. If you can't filter what you wan't to read from what you don't then that's your problem OP

and right into mass medias hands. "redpill", heh heh...

if posting on an image board has such a big impact on your life then you should rather neck yourself than leave

Attached: 9783760713793_14.jpg (471x600, 78K)

about ten years ago
but i cant stop

>thinking 'bigorexia' will stick
Wrong.
Stop vandalizing our language.

>By the way, does anyone know what Moot has been up to?

Drinks coffee in a cubicle all day in exchange for high five figures and HRT. Occasionally he consults with higher-up Jews about how to destroy us and make us politically inert.

Oh god so much this. This place is slowly turning into /pol9k/.

Attached: 1355950842510.gif (319x264, 2M)

Quit falling for the memes and learn to love your penis, man.

Hehe, not taking the b8

I love this website, my life is fine, why would I "leave"?

Attached: AAE4FA3F-882A-445C-8D87-90DFE2129DFE.jpg (1600x1319, 545K)