Best beginner program?

Best beginner program?

Attached: 2222E22B-9422-40FA-B386-D8009AF8267B.jpg (1616x2060, 472K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kIVxdIWy7Eo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

the nerve of that guy, wow

compounds , 3x8

Why do these dyels always have this certain look. A certain look that makes you want to beat the shit out of them. Pic related

Attached: 1554919974659.jpg (240x543, 35K)

Shy but trying to look confident -look

You can see the fear in their eyes.

Attached: 2A050E20-A19B-4F1B-BEC6-7C92E21A4DE1.png (288x435, 242K)

Bump for interest. Doing a basic workout but i don't feel like I'm doing enough when I'm at the gym.

This fucking guy... who does he think he is

What the hell why

poorly fitting clothes, and generally being DYEL

> Greyskull for 6 months

Then come back

What the fuck am I actually watching? Is this real?

SS+GOMAD

Attached: 2u1bxTI.png (600x600, 478K)

He looks like he barely gained any upper body muscle,just pure fat

Did greyskull for 6+ months.

That dudes a chad though completely opposite of or
the autism on this site, jesus christ.

All in pounds.
Deadlift: 265 x 5
Squat: 175 x 5
Bench: 192.5 x 5
OHP: 115 x 5
Chin-ups: bodyweight + 46.25 x 5
Rows: 150 x 5

a total virgin you mean
jesus christ
"i swear she was mirin"

>in pounds

Attached: 1550912887728.jpg (645x773, 55K)

That's the 'fake it until you make it' look. It's a thin veneer that may eventually grow into real confidence if they work at it, but until that happens perceptive people can sense that something is off.
Now let's see your look. Post body.

oof

Awesome, now you can pick an intermediate program that fits your goals. You're gonna make it, brah.

Attached: programs.png (2143x1912, 768K)

Post lifts.

I was thinking about starting a 3-day per week upper/lower split. Anybody have experience with that sort of routine? Seems like a good entry point

Depends, OP. Are you skinny? Fat? Skinnyfat? How tall? How much do you weigh? What are your goals? Do you have any previous experience lifting? Any medical issues?

Generally speaking you need to eat at +500 kcal from your TDEE in order to gain mass. Combine that with benchpress, squats, deadlifts and overhead press (5x5 or 5x8 depending on preference). In addition to this do some calisthenics such as push-ups, pull-ups and pistol-squats. In fact, for this part check out this asshole: youtube.com/watch?v=kIVxdIWy7Eo

Stronglifts

Attached: SL_5x5.png (640x330, 66K)

Starting Strength.
Join their forums or facebook group, they provide free form checks.

Run the program for 3-6 months and then you'll probably be intermediate.

Buy the book if you really want to dive into it, otherwise Mark Rippetoe has some great youtube videos teaching the lifts.

Good luck getting strong, friend. :-)

It's a fuckin gym my man, you shouldn't care too much about your clothes there

It's a fuckin gym my man, you shouldn't care too much about your clothes there

Attached: 1456691B-FC11-4B22-A3A3-53C3DC13E222.jpg (2423x1433, 429K)

I want to beat the fuck out of this faggot

SS with a controlled bulk rather than just nuking yourself to stop """hardgainers""" from bitching.

Been lifting for a year now, 19, virgin, based on this thread can I just assume that everyone at the gym wants to beat the shit out of me?

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn't he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a girl as you once again type your little cringe shitpost up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don't even fill in the captcha. Maybe you're such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Jow Forums pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The "epic" DYEL at the squat rake maymay, isn't it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it's ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that's right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Jow Forums posting about a god damn DYEL at a squat rack. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic NEET who spams this shit on Jow Forums. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can't even try to talk with you because all you say is "XDDDD LE DYEL SQUAT RACK CRINGE." You've become a parody of your own self. And that's all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he's done a million times now. And that's all you'll ever be, chuckling over a stupid picture of some random guy at the gym, acting like there is something special about it. Pretending as if it is a hilarious joke worthy of merit and attention.

no one cares, they're all there to do their own workouts

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn't he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.
>I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a girl as you once again type your little cringe shitpost up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don't even fill in the captcha. Maybe you're such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Jow Forums pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The "epic" DYEL at the squat rake maymay, isn't it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it's ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that's right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Jow Forums posting about a god damn DYEL at a squat rack. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic NEET who spams this shit on Jow Forums. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can't even try to talk with you because all you say is "XDDDD LE DYEL SQUAT RACK CRINGE." You've become a parody of your own self. And that's all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he's done a million times now. And that's all you'll ever be, chuckling over a stupid picture of some random guy at the gym, acting like there is something special about it. Pretending as if it is a hilarious joke worthy of merit and attention.

whatever you wanna do but 4x8 dont fall for muhh strengeeth meme. do it once you are somewhat fit

Red stick

Attached: 1556746591969.jpg (1800x3300, 2.21M)

Ice Cream fitness V1

What’s that

what does Jow Forums think of jim wendler's building the monolith as an intermediate program?

it's stronglifts with accessory workout

Saw a dude with a polo today. You think that's acceptable?

Fuck that. I'll always laugh at the dothead indians working out in their jeans and polos because I'm not completely dead inside.

Literally why would someone do that

Stronglifts 6 months max IMO
I stuck to that shit for almost 1.5 years and while my lower body got thicc as fuck my arms and upper body was weak as shit

Fucking Frenchie Belgian whatever the fuck he is

he said to use it 12 weeks lmoa