When will you take the /torturepill/ fit?

When will you take the /torturepill/ fit?

>neverfap monkmode
>daily full body workout to failure (as in vomit/cough up blood)
>calorie/sleep deficit
>complete social isolation outside of procuring food/water/money

Anything less is just vanity

Attached: F68AED4D-1AC4-4CC5-B3C7-45858E53F1CF.jpg (1400x1050, 312K)

>calorie/sleep deficit
thats why you are never gonna make it

>tfw so empty inside you count your preferences and personality as vanity

t. lazy fatty

This is good if you want to end up killing yourself.

>I-I chose this shitty existence

How does neverfap relate to that and what else is there to do if you want to end up killing yourself bro serious question.

post body

What is monkmode again?

No internet outside of work, no TV, no video games, no fantasizing, basically no artificial forms of entertainment and dopamine.

>How does neverfap relate to that
It's more of a combination of factors. If you combine neverfap with the others then you never have any coping mechanism to deal with the suffering.
However, this could work if you're meditating full-time. Literally 8 hours a day and more to attain full mastery over the mind.
>what else is there to do if you want to end up killing yourself bro serious question.
Make your life better.

What about goblin slaying tho? Is it allowed?

Retard

Attached: tthgats bait u mongo.jpg (212x212, 10K)

Buddha advocated the middle path. OP’s suggestion will just cause illness

Not sleeping is the stupidest suggestion anyone can give.

You've described my teen years to 20s

Except for the occasional multi day masturbation and or binge.

True path
>no fap
>no internet outside of work, absolutely no TV, Netflix, etc. Read constantly
>ideally vegetarian or piscetarian diet
>full body calisthetics training including sprinting
>no alcohol
>daily meditation

This is the direction I am moving in

Unironically did that (chronic insomnia BC stress). Can confirm.

Forgot to mention
>wake up at 4:00am daily

Did that for 7 months in 2017

Lost 137 pounds

Attached: 2525.png (765x758, 35K)

Life is already torture, why would I add physical pain on top of it

Attached: 1548236955968.png (300x168, 7K)

If you're gonna do it, don't work out daily to vomiting. That's retarded.
What you really want to do is a ton of bodybuilding work. 3-6 sets of 15-30 reps with focus on muscle contraction. I've been doing this 5 days a week and I have gotten better gains in the past 2 weeks than I have in months.
Rest days are mostly a meme if you are healthy enough to recover from frequent exercise. 2 days a week of just cardio is fine for me.

ughhhhhhhhh

I don't understand the purpose of this? Is it just a challenge for the sake of challenge? It's certainly not intended for health

Lack of sleep = extremely unhealthy and bad for gains
social isolation = unhealthy
workout to failure = unhealthy if daily

I like it OP

>sleep deficit
ngmi

how can you do that shit 5 days a week? don't you have bad DOMS after a day or two of it? i mean are you talking about full body workouts daily here like op suggested?

Some of us live with a gf and have been lifting for years. We don't need this lunacy. Also you must be at least 18+ to post here

Muscles were sore once and now there's zero soreness.
I work every upper body muscle since that's my current focus. I do heavy leg workouts just twice a week and running for distance 2-3x a week.

and you're getting bigger from doing so?
b-but muh fitness gurus said need rest...

You miss the part about vomiting up blood? This isn't one of your nip cartoons where the standard protagonist can do that once an episode for dramatic effect before getting back up and fighting harder. This is the real world where blood coming out of either end of your digestive tract means something is very wrong inside you and you need to get to a doctor before you fucking die.

Attached: 1508700454804.jpg (480x454, 64K)

>and you're getting bigger from doing so?
I am. Stronger too.
>b-but muh fitness gurus said need rest...
One thing you will notice in life is that people repeat shit that they heard from other people without questioning it or experimenting themselves.

Scarcity only leads to diminished states.

Join a monastery and devote your life to God. If you join a Trappist one, you get to learn to make awesome beer.

Attached: 1541544206900.jpg (867x1024, 219K)

true... thanks for reply, i might give it a shot

>I am. Stronger too.
Post body.

Attached: abedoubt.png (542x775, 769K)

I don't post my shit on this forum as I wouldn't want to be recognized but I went from 135lbs to 170lbs over the course of a few years.
High frequency training results in a quick increase in size as the muscles start to store more glycogen.
To put it simply, lifting weights makes you stronger. It shouldn't come across as a surprise.

yeah it's part of the experience brutha vomitibg up blood IS part of the experience period.

Based

I'm already on neverfap and social isolation to focus on more positive transactions with my environment, but everything else seems whack to me. Also I do:
>Sleep on rice mat on floor to improve posture and sleep ability

You might as well just kill yourself. That's what gonna happen anyway.

>monkmode
>posts on fit

>Calorie/sleep deficit
No. Sleep 8 hours and only eat slop.

I suggest you take out the trash once every now and then and continue live as normal fap as normal and sleep as normal

Juicy

It’s a Buddhist principle. The only way to escape the pain is full immersion in it. Which involves eliminating all coping mechanisms and petty desires. At one point your ego will shatter and absolutely nothing will be able to affect you.

>that image
>one saved always saved
begone protestcuck.

>sleep deficit
easy way to kill yourself and lose all your gains.
Sleep regulates hormones more than anything else, almost all your bodily damage is repaired during sleep.

The amount of sleep really isn't important, going to sleep around the same time is.
Some nights I sleep 4 hours, others 8.
It's all based on the needs of the body. I usually sleep more if I'm cutting calories.

Get back to me after 4 years of sleep deprivation and tell me you're feeling as good as you did before. If you're seriously sleep depriving every night you'll become a gross blob. Ask any insomniac.

>i don't post my shit
you have a shit body then, keep larping your meme routine you fucking retard.

>reading
lmao look at all these pretenders

I call this army basic training

I don't claim that a bodyweight of 170lbs is overly impressive at any height. I'm working on getting it up to 190lbs at least.
What does matter, though, is that after several years of lifting, it's pretty easy for me to tell if a new routine is working or not.
Anyway, if I posted a body, it could be any image I find off Instagram. If that's all it takes for you to be convinced then you're a bit retarded my friend.

To choose is to exclude and the ego is the reflection in the mirror we wish to see but not is.

You're deriving enjoyment from your own asceticism, which is equally vain.

Find something worth suffering for. If you believe in a god, immerse yourself in that. If you don't believe in a god, everything's meaningless, so you might as well focus on act-utilitarian hedonism, which requires sacrifice in all but the shallowest interpretations.

that's why there's timestamps

Attached: anger.png (629x1173, 131K)