Minoxidil for beard growth

minoxidil for beard growth

good idea or bad idea?

Attached: does-minoxidil-work-for-beards-1.jpg (1024x681, 90K)

Enjoy your ED.

> wanting to look like the Jew.

Attached: aintneverseen.gif (324x216, 3K)

>Minoxidil
>ED

That's it, I'm officially taking the plunge and starting Finasteride. The internet is truly full of uninformed hypochondriacs.

If you have shitty jaw like myself then a beard can get you from a 4/10 to a 6/10 or even a 7/10

Yeah nah, it's a fucking foam on your skin, on your head.

Also it works fairly well, if you have some growth already it can get you a full beard in a year. The gains are permanent.
You might get side effects some of which might force you to stop using it.

anyone own photos with their progress?

>actually wanting a beard nowadays

Attached: 1526787445883.jpg (642x880, 135K)

that's Fin, not minoxidil. Never heard of anything about minoxidil causing ED issues.

I did it for 3 months, already had a decent beard, but filled it in some weak spots. Started getting a lot of blood in my snot and felt a lot of pressure in my head when tilting my head down, so I stopped. Been off for 2 weeks now and haven't lost the gains yet.

If you have a round face, shitty jaw or are fat, a good beard can do wonders for your looks.

it totally works

What happens to the existing hair (head and face ) once you stop using it ?

Not really any problems but it won't create follicles. At least from what I've seen.

I've been using this for 6 months and had my cock gagged on by my BF and jerked off 2 times afterwards at home. This is an outright lie and you should live with the shame you went onto a Siamese Chimpanzee Gohnorreah Sample website to tell lies

If they're terminal, they'll remain and you'll be perfectly fine
If they're still vellus hair they'll eventually fall out and all those gains will be lost

i have a shitty face and round jaw will a beard help

Isn't this just temporary gains like jelqing that quickly goes away if you stop?

Takes like a year to work too doesn't it?

nah i’ve been using it for a few months and it’s been working well, no side effects. the gains are permenant

It's fine, not going to kill you or cause serious damage. Foam will be better if you have dry skin since the liquid might cause dryness.

The biggest part is just being consistent with it

On your actual head yeah, the gains only last so long as you use it

On your face the gains are permanent because of the makeup of facial hair (androgenic), you just have to use it long enough for the hair to turn terminal

It could do wonders for your looks. Anyway sounds like you have nothing to loose by trying it.