HEIGHT GAINS

Bros, I found it, I found the way to grow. Bonus, you get god like calves and lean af.
>put on pic related
>go to stair master
>do 30+ minutes of cardio
>5-6 times a week
You’ll get shredded, get insane calves, and the gravity will pull your legs down and stretch them bit by bit. The process is agonizingly slow, but so worth after a year.

Only downsides:
>look tard at the gym but you shouldn’t care
>not good idea if on a bulk

But man what a difference an inch makes.
>t. 5’10” 27 year old manlet to a 5’11” 28 year old king of manlets
See you bros in a year and on the other side of 6’

Attached: 620103D8-2232-4FBC-B220-AD5FD9768842.jpg (466x583, 27K)

Where's the proof?

Me bro, I know it’s anecdotal but there’s hope for my fellow manlets yet

Tell you what... I'll try it if you pay for the product and shipping

>9 years untill I finaly make it
Fugg

this are the only thing that give you 3in with out surgery

Attached: Manlet.jpg (395x387, 20K)

I gave your mom 3” without surgery

user, I think you just grew a little bit

>3"
That's nothing to be proud of user...

One inch is plenty bro
If it takes five years for another inch then so be it

Sort of on topic, are there suck things as weighted shoes? That you can incrementally increase?

>>look tard at the gym but you shouldn’t care
What kind of idiots are going to notice your ankles first?

Is 4lbs per leg a good idea?why is a bad idea to do this on bulk

>why is a bad idea to do this on bulk
Maybe because it’s moderate cardio.

Trips confirm
Start light and work your way up; the point of a bulk is to add body weight, this will burn through calories so you could compensate by eating more

Just move away from the united burgers of america and no one will care about your height.

>I gave your mom 3” without surgery
shagging anons mum is nothing to be proud of lad

What about his sister?

You're a lying retard or you can't read measurement devices or your measurement device is extremely shit.

family of skets and tramps lad

You realize the manlet cutoff is now 6'6", going to be upped to 6'7" in 2020? You're years away from making it.

The rate of height inflation is an inch a year? Christ

Star-log, entry 98172, May 19th, 2019 AD (Earth-time):
This marks the anniversary of my 20th year on this planet, without much to show for it. My prince Vegeta sent me here to study the native population, to document their strength, what makes them tick, how easy it would be to wipe their planet clean. The native manlet population was very disappointing- I'm almost embarrassed to have to report back to him that this race poses no threat whatsoever. We Sayans hold strength and belliquosity in the highest regard. If only these people would learn- and yet, they do not! They spend their time close to the ground, seething... Yet not learning from their (albeit rare) taller peers. This morning I spoke with Chad again. He seemed to agree that while the day of the pit was coming, and soon the lanklets would be reduced to skulking in darkness, the manlet population would have yet to collectively educate themselves. I'll probably write more in my log later. For now, I'm trying a new diet that a long-nosed alien suggested to me. It involves onions if I recall correctly...

Attached: sayajin.png (1025x820, 1.45M)

I live in a place far worse, the dutch borderlands...

>onions
someone is new to fit. $oy is a filtered word

>implying i wasn't just typing the word onions
wew, eat your vegetables faggot

>long nose
>actual onions
I think you’re wrong

I'm 5'7. I'm gonna do what all manlets should do and go Link Mode, become a super efficient runner, and sell my ass. Running for usefulness in case of apocalypse, and sell my ass for money and usefulness in case of apocalypse.

Bump

>onions is recently filtered
>you’re new to Jow Forums

C’mon lad.

daily reminder that you will never escape the pit

Attached: 1549262978953.png (446x435, 70K)

And you don’t even lift you faggot frog poster