Would you consider eating lab created meat if it's widely available and is cheaper and have more nutritional content...

Would you consider eating lab created meat if it's widely available and is cheaper and have more nutritional content than regular flesh?

Attached: flesheat2.jpg (1917x1900, 1.69M)

absolutely I would. Factory farms are an abomination and the sooner they become unnecessary, the better.

depends can i fuck the lab grown meat?

Is this image vegetarian propaganda? What the fuck is wrong with you?

you'd have to be a retard not to

Is this some sort of weird cannibal fetish

Absolutely, I'm tired of all the cow, hog and chicken farms around me smelling like shit.

How long do qt flesh last without going bad haha

The fuck is wrong with this chick? Her arms aren’t big but they look too big for her body

I mean yeah, if there are no side effects to eating such meat you would have to be an idiot not to.

I’m imagining a future where natural meat eaters are looked at the same way that vegans are now

She obviously works out homo

no, vegan lies about livestock being unsustainable won't compel me to do anything, and lab grown meat is disgusting. We had centuries of depopulating gigantic populations of cattle like Bison in the US, wildebeast in Africa and all the Ice Age herds in Europe and Russia and they didn't cause global warming or any such problems. We barely sustain populations even close to the size of those natural ones.

You mean you eat a nice dinner cooked from the meat of a 10/10 qt?

>widely available and is cheaper and have more nutritional content
This is literally my only criteria for food.
I'd eat raw hobo if they had the nutritional profile of a proper meal.

ftfy

Attached: fixed.jpg (861x1900, 306K)

If you know the meat is from a cute girl, would you still eat it if it was perfectly safe and legal to do it?

yum :-)

Attached: 5kHMZunkLPOKH-U9V9aMIs1FHGdOvuP82etM2tCJddE[1].jpg (3149x2100, 892K)

Other than the brain, which has prions, yeh.

It would taste better if I know the meat came from a pure and loving qt. Imagine slurping up her brain with a spoon and turning her into stinky poop a day later haha.

not a chance
> never be the first generation to try out a new product that could negatively impact your health
> inb4 they find out 30+ years from now eating lab grown meat increases cancer rates or some other autistic garbage
i'll stick to real murder-able flesh, thanks

I-is this real??! It actually looks good.

Yes

As if some lab shit will ever be as good/healthy as the real thing. Enjoy your super cancer and lack of gains.

It won't be nutritious because scientists think that saturated fat is bad and polyunsaturated fat is good. It's really the opposite but I don't trust them to get the proper balance of fats. Animals fed with corn and soi have elevated amounts of toxic omega-6 fatty acids and only pastured meats should be consumed.

Found the dyel Who only does curls

I've heard the lab grown meat will have less saturated fat and cholesterol. They're always looking for ways to fuck over mens testosterone.

Good genetics, she'll produce strong sons

name?

Fit Thot Meal with Coke and Large fries.

yes but very difficult to evenly cook entire body at once :-)

Attached: 56117768[1].jpg (310x230, 17K)

>cooking with hair unshaven
This is how you get burned meat...

I'm sure we will also have lab grown fleshlights by then, bro

> Imagine the taste

Attached: PAdm7X0.jpg (1080x1350, 119K)

it's flab. you can see the flab on her stomach too. the pose she's doing is specifically designed to smoothe out the flab

This reminds me of a autist from /b/ who kept starting threads with a 95% similar statement. Is that you

Not him, but why are girls called roasties if theyr'e not meant to be cooked?

Attached: imaginethesmell4223.png (379x495, 312K)

what the fuck is this cannibalism thread. never change you mega autists.

Those are some really big ifs.

If I want to eat a new product conjured up from hell by the wandering tribe? Yes of course I am sure its just the same as regular meat, and probably even better.

>when the toilet is too big for your oven

Attached: DSd4Iqw-519x330[1].jpg (519x330, 31K)

Name of the girl, the meat looks good from here.

That s a guy ass isn’t it?

Why not?

yes, but only meat harvested from chads, i've always wanted to eat a human

You never thought about stripping a qt naked and cutting her up into portion sized meals and savor how tasty her ass is?

yes, but I dont wanna go jail

if its cheaper, tastes the same, same nutritional then why not?

Lab meat has the capacity to be far better for you than real meat. It won't need antibiotics, it won't need all this shit we pump into our livestock. The end result will be much more micro managed.

It's the way of the future. It's going to be cheaper. Better. More consistent.

what the fuck is this thread becoming

If it tasted the same or better, then yes.

If a qt voluntarily decides to fill your belly so you can make big gains, then why should it be illegal??

If it tastes the same at least, of course I will.

If price gets lower and taste gets better than the real meat? Hell yes.

Lol, no.

>tfw dissed some farmers cows on my night walk
>you're just fucking steak nothing else all 17 of you fucking steak

Why wouldn't I? Because meat outside of a lab is more "natural?" Of course I would eat lab meat, I'd probably do it if it was of equal nutritional value at a slightly higher cost, too.

No.

I seriously wonder if a cute girl would taste better than an ugly girl. I think psychologically this would probably be the case.

>qt takes off her dress at your place
>already pre-labeled

Attached: WEB_PETA2_Van_100818[1].jpg (1000x750, 113K)

Are stds usually removed during the cooking process?

why the fuck did this thread turn me on

google gynophagia
things will never be the same

>goes out basically nude to make some retarded protest for veganism
>but i have to cover my titties!!! they shouldn't be able to see them!!
retarded.

Lab grown meat, if it tastes the same and doesn't secretly poison you or some weird shit, is strictly better. I'm 100% for it and I honestly think this is how we make an accord with vegans and save the environment; people aren't going to want to stop eating meat.

this but unironically

What the fuck am I looking at

Attached: 2C9F1D63-3FA0-4DCE-A862-280AE4627246.jpg (512x384, 16K)

ah fuck

Attached: 1512536574093.gif (167x170, 1.32M)

you've awakened something dark inside of me

Attached: ms4.jpg (1136x382, 141K)

The united states supported an estimated 20-40million head of Bison before we killed them all, depending on who you talk to. The latest statistics for cattle production I've seen were 94.4 million head produced in 2017.

While I appreciate the sentiment behind your argument, i.e. the evidence of animal numbers impacting global warming is scant and flimsy. But our domesticated livestock pressure absolutely and undeniably exceeds that of pre-human intervention.

As a farmer I have a particular interest in this area. The biggest issues at hand with raising livestock is sanitation. Animal waste is an ongoing battle of gargantuan proportions for farmers. It is effectively the cause of virtually all of your veterinary expenses being the single biggest vector of disease bar none.

The problem with modern livestock operations is that they've gotten too big for the land to support on a cycle. Feed must be trucked in, waste must be removed.

Our farm rotates animals through the farm on an almost daily basis with a carefully selected sequence that controls disease and parasitic pathogenesis without the use of anti-biotics and other expensive veterinary interventions. Furthermore on a per acre basis I run 20% more head pressure than my neighbors. I buy no feed, no seed, and no feed. And I am one of only 2 farms in this basin not facing huge EPA fines for runoff contamination like e.coli.

The issue that I see from my perspective is the way the beaurocracy has established the modern market model. A farmer sells his livestock to a market where it goes to slaughter and processed, where its sent to distributors who sell it to your butcher. I shit you not, I make more money from slaughtering and selling my limited number of goats, rabbit, and sheep directly to the end user than I do off of my cattle and pigs that I send to market, which state law prohibits me from butchering myself

Ironically, If you want healthier, happier and safer animals, get rid of the beaurocracy

But what about qt girl meat?

this thread is absolutly based. imagine the infinte amount of gains from qt meat

It's bread. I don't remember the guys name ,but he makes weird shit with food.

Dont know, dont care.
>am a literal faggot
>married to the man of my dreams for 14 years
>3 kids
>3 dogs

You should watch the movie 'antiviral'

god I hope so

>3 kids
I hope they are damaged and adopted kids who are already a bit older, like +12/14 years old. thats the only kind of children gay couples should have. that way the children will still benefit from having some tutors/guardians but not being raised since babies with no female/male direct parenthood influence.

Exceptionally based post. Well done, farmanon.

"Dolcett girl" will get you better results on image search.

Not under any circumstances besides starvation

This

Same logic applies to new technology, you never want to be the first generation, its going to be overprjced and full of downsides

No. This shit is similar to the literal bugs the elite want us to think is cool to eat. I'd sooner die (and take many jews with me)

Holy shit, somebody on Jow Forums who has actually made something of their life

sorry pedo, but you're getting the rope too

Sneed

ofc shits gonna be great. 80% of what we feed animals is just to keep it alive and supporting systems we pretty much only eat because it would be wasted otherwise. Just imagine being a able to grow a 10 foot sheet of wagyu with it's perfect marbling for cents on the pound and actually get it fresh. Hell with the same tech we could do away with the whole organ donor scarcity and all the rejection related issues.

Why is everyone talking about eating humans? The OP didn't mention cannibalism.

what else would have a perfect amino profile, hormone levels and fat content for humans?

>Animals have similarities to humans

>This makes them equivalent to humans

>hormone levels
Modern Human hormones are a mess mate

Attached: 1549729617805.jpg (2306x2110, 327K)

What's wrong with eating bugs?
An animal is an animal right?

i buy cuts of ranch-raised cattle, bison, and goat directly from local ranchers at similar prices to the grocery store. thanks for this, friend.

not the ones we'd be growing. Most people have shit hormones because they don't do shit with their body. Micro plastics and all that shit is just a way of putting the blame outside oneself. If people actually walked and did physical activity regularly our averages wouldn't look so shit.

Even if it has better "Nutritional content" you weren't evolved for billions of years to eat lab grown meat. I'll stay eating real meat while the rest of the world can be the guinea pigs.

How do you create lab meat, isn't meat already readily available.

Why don't you make more efficient organs with no downsides or pills that just require minimal water (less than needed per person to farm and create meat already and thus ingested). Why is the best option growing meat when I can just improve efficiency...what u dudes replacing?

Your local rancher is lucky he can butcher beef. That's fucking awesome that you're supporting him, good for you.

Our community has a rather large Ethiopian and African transplant population. They are my best customers for goat. I get a bunch of people buying my son's rabbits, which he also sells to yuppy restaurants in the city. Got quite a good mexican population here but they only mainly buy eggs from us.

because cutting out the 40% of the animal we don't really want is more efficient

2 are mine, 1 is his.

she's got WINGS

You're crazy if you think that 40% is wasted.

We romanticize the injuns and how they "were one with nature and didn't let anything from the animal go to waste unlike us". Its bullshit. Every single part of that animal is used for something. If the processing plant can get even a single extra penny from that animal they will, thats how razor thin this multi-level marketing scheme is for profits.

Bones are sold off to make stock for prepackaged foods like soup, and even "beef flavouring". Then after that they're further processed for callogen extraction, then they're sold off again to be ground up and sold off as fertilizer and bone meal.

The blood just doesn't pool on the floor to be washed down the drain. Its collected and cooked down for both human and animal consumption. If there's a way to make money off of it, they do.

I didn't say wasted I said wanted. We found use for them because we had them. Dosent mean they're needed.

They can't create simulated fat, its all phony muscle tissue. Meat without the fatty acids is a waste of time.

Attached: shiggy drake - Copy.png (640x360, 278K)