Claims to be bear mode

>claims to be bear mode
>is actually hobbit mode
Hmmmm

Attached: mode.jpg (1080x1080, 120K)

why do people not train according to their body proportions to make themselves look better?

Everyone trans according to what they see in the mirror.

seriously why is manletism so widespread in our community? i feel like a giant at 5'9.

most men are manlets

you tell us, manlet

Wtf. Is this some really dyel body. Is this old photo?

why do all 3 dress like... cringe?

Stop bullying manlets

Idk I'm 5'11 but like 6'2 in the gym because everyone is so fucking short

Omar's outfit is fine, you see hipsters dressed liked that all the time, go to a brewery they'll be there

Hello, fellow king of manlets. I wonder if the lesser manlets see the disdain in my eyes when I look at them at the gym.

I have no doubt that they do, and that they disdain those shorter than them (if possible).

I'll never forget the World's Strongest Man event where Thor (6'9") and Brian Shaw (6'8") mocked Eddie Hall for being short (6'3").

Where to find cute little pocket cub like him to hold like a teddy bear at night to stave off the terrifying and impending sense of doom and isolation stemming from the realization that I will probably die alone?

we all die alone, user. death is not a journey in which you can bring a friend.

Is he wearing lifts? The soles seem really thick

yes

Insecure men are more drawn to lifting
So manlets basicaly

bear mode + manlet = dorf mode

He's wearing like 5 inch elevator shoes in that picture

The guy's fucking comical, nobody should be taking fitness advices from disproportionate dwarves with Growth hormone deficiency

Anything he does will fill out those stocky 10 inch limbs.

annoying little cunt he is

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 137K)

You probably live in a mutt country. I'm 5'10 and often feel short because everyone seems to be 6'1+

Looks like a kid on his first day to school Lmao

Attached: 1558308921276.jpg (650x674, 98K)

KEK

Attached: BB48E9E0-66DC-421B-BA47-3EA9A393A423.png (650x650, 43K)

ITT jelly lanklets
Maybe you'd make some progress if you took some advice from someone as jacked as Alex

Attached: maxresdefault (9).jpg (1280x720, 53K)

I'm 6'3" and feel short.

If anything I would have expected Alex to look even shorter given how much manlet talk you niggers dump on him.

How?

>hipsters
>not having a cringe fashion style
Come on man

>Alex is still stronger and more aesthetic than 99% of Jow Forums
it's another cope against anyone better than you episode

racemixing

Dude is on three inch heels and is actually on his tippy toes.
Goddamn.

He lives in Europe

Only tanktopboi looks like he lifts. Sad

Get over yourself brah, no one has control over their height. Being born with the right genetics is nothing to be proud of, you didn't earn it.

It's still something to be proud of.

If you have nothing else going for you, I guess.

lmao hes so fucking conscious of his height
scott herman looks great

Scott Herman is a great guy though

Wtf is that hairline? He dresses like he's 12 but he looks 40.

Oddly enough, he’s also the weakest out of the 3

why is zipper on he pant elbow??

how the fuck tall is scott herman he says he's 5'10'' is 5'10'' the new 5'9''?

5'7 max

Attached: 1528230196621.jpg (586x354, 29K)

Is the manlet cutoff still 6’8? Or did the last conference update the definition?

zoomer fashion

The thing is that he's just not a lot smaller than the other two manlets.

Im 5'10 but feel pretty tall, most people have some god awful shit posture taking inches off their height

>scott herman says he's 5'10
>omar says hes 5'9 but clearly a few inches taller than scott

Fucking manlets

Why is everyone so short in America? I'm 191+ cm tall and although I'm big, I'm not unusually big for my country and most of my friends are around the 190cm range of height.

>mfw mommy literally said I´m looking like a stuffed manlet.
>im 5´10, its only because of my fucking wide lats and quads

Attached: 1536699691898.png (690x662, 469K)

God manlets will never learn pathetic

>Anything he does will fill out those stocky 10 inch limbs.
t. Gangly lanklet with unfilled arms

Attached: 69E3182D-99C0-4EC8-AA2A-A6692785F2F2.jpg (2000x2000, 190K)

Absolutely ridiculous that seething jealous children take time out of their day to talk trash about another man's body. Alex, aka Alphadestiny is strong, successful, and knowledgeable. Instead of bringing him down, try to fulfill your own alpha destiny.

Attached: 1554917328935.jpg (600x315, 16K)

This, he could rip the lanklets in halfs with his bare hands.

does he only have that pair of shoes?

>caring what other people think
NGMI

Imagine meeting him irl
He is very polite and you sense no insecurity from him despite you being taller
This makes you uneasy. You try to flex on him by standing straight and lat spreading
He notices this and playfully challenges you to armwrestle him
"S-sure"
You strain with all your might but he beats you like it's the easiest thing in the world
"Good job. Lets do the left hand now"
"S-sure, Alex"
This time you don't even bother straining

he only dresses like he's 12 because his body looks like he's 12. Also that diffused thinning sucks for him
maybe in a mutt country, here in northern europe im 192cm and feel like a manlet most of the days
mutts are short
COPE harder manlets

He wears elevator shoes because he's self conscious. Nothing he does hence force is admirable, because he's weak and can't cope with his manlet status.

>already fulfilled my own alpha destiny, I was 6'3 in middle school.

Depends where you live. 5'9 in Europe would be a kid, not so much in US.

Because 5'9.5 is the ACTUAL average for western world. Ignore these 6'3 posters on here that claim they feel small and get mogged daily. They just have warped and twisted humor making bait threads

For girls, we're talking about men here...

This. I'd be perfectly ok with him if he wasn't such a fucking hypocrite. He claims to be confident alpha but it's painfully obvious that he is incredibly insecure about his height. Why else would he wear elevator shoes and stand on his toes to try to mog people on pictures. Also the fact that he claims to be bearmode when he literally is not. To be bearmode one has to be tall as well, he physically cannot be bearmode. A fat 190cm dude is more bearmode than he will ever be. Dont claim things you are not

Nigger the average for young males is 6'1" in my country, a 5"9.5' guy is a turbomanlet here. I think by western you actually mean muttmerica

They have installed lifts in them.

>be me
>190cm (6'3")
>conscription
>not even in the first 4 rows of my platoon meaning not even in the top 30% percent of height

I'm 5'8 and tiny in Canada

Turns out James Charles was innocent all along and everyone just made up allegations against him for publicity (including Tati). I cant stand that faggot but imagine having your whole career ruined by fame hungry faggots making up false claims against you

They have more to compensate for.

Unironically the best fitness youtubers together with scooby. Don't know about alphadestiny though.

I'm 5'10 and believe it or not here in Brazil I'm taller than average.

Few guys (less than 15%) are more than 6'0 here, normally more on high circles because of predominant European genes

Attached: abortion.png (857x1202, 1.19M)

If he changes the beard and hair he’d be way more acceptable
2nd place goes to that fag on the left with the middle school spikes. When will peeps figure out that style be dead

I don't know. Must suck for him, but then again he was born in America where average height is lower due to race-mixing. I'm 7'24 in Norway and feel like a manlet most days.

>.I'm 7'24 in Norway and feel like a manlet most days.
Why do dumb manlets always ruin memes by overexaggerating?

Hey atleast I'm buff from push-ups every friday and can keep a low body-fat by rjogging for an hour every other week.

Same reason dumb manlets keep making threads about e-celebs.

> those hyperextended knees because he's standing on his tiptoes
elevator shoes are so obnoxious

scott herman is cute as fuck