Martial Arts

In your opinion, what's the best martial art?

Attached: images.jpg (275x183, 12K)

BJJ hands down. No matter your body type or age it's quite literally the sport for anyone

Pipe Bomb.

kung fu

Muay thai, definitely the most useful for fighting.

Wrestling

Attached: EAA00420-B7CC-4100-9047-32E7183F9783.jpg (480x360, 27K)

Boxing. Anything else is cringy zoomer tier.

Probably MMA
>but thats just a mix of martial arts
If I said some stupid shit like jeet kun do you fags wouldn’t say a word.

more like martial FARTS lol!

Jeet Kun Do is going through every martial art out there and picking whatever techniques works for you and making your own fighting style out of it.

MMA is picking like 3 martial arts and sucking at all three of them so you can play some kind of fighting sport.

this so much

Kinda depends on why you want to do a martial art. If your objective is purely self defense I'd do Muay Thai and a little bit of grappling. I'd avoid just learning grappling though because going down on the ground is the last thing you want to do in a self defense situation. 99% of the time a person trying to rob you will have other people with him and they'll just kick your skull in if you try to get the leader into a submission.

Nobody posted Krav Maga yet. wtf

Boxing, Kickboxing, Muay Thai, Judo, Wrestling
Those are the best ones off the top of my head.

>meme maga
Kikes out.

Regardless of how you feel about the jooz, Krav Maga is the only martial art that involves guns, knives, and basically disabling an opponent as fast as possible. there's not "sport" about it.

Also Lethwei, which is similar to Muay Thai, except you can fucking headbutt people.

>Krav Maga is the only martial art that involves guns,

CQC and the Fairbarn Sykes fighting system involves all of that and it's actually vetted and used even today.

You don't need a martial art to use knives and fucking guns.
Krav maga is about as meme-tier as Aikido is.

Honestly never heard of those, so thanks for telling me about them.

But before today, it was the only martial art I knew of that isn't timed, in a ring, with goofy colored belts or gloves.

Actually Gun-Fu is far superior to Krav Maga.

A krav maga practicioner would get absolutely destroyed by any of those goofy fighters with goofy gloves. It's effective AT BEST against normal people who don't know shit about fighting. Pin them against strikers or grapplers, they would get demolished since 90% of their ''art'' is ''do an eyepoke and kick them in the groin''. And of course the obvious weakness of it not being as effective if someone is coming at you without weapons, with bare hands.
So to be fair, in a purely self defense situation? It's not useless, but it's worse than pretty much every single better alternative, except maybe memekido.

Post body.

Not gonna see my dick today faggot

I wouldn't have seen it even if you posted body.

I doubt you can see your dick either, fatty.

BJJ because you can do it till your body breaks down with no chance of brain damage and also because you can use it on a drunk uncle. But there are other good ones that can deal with situations BJJ doesn't really have an answer for, like boxing.

Calling lethwei a martial art is like calling UK traveller bare-knuckle boxing a martial art. Muay thai is a martial art. Lethwei is for burmese dirt farmers to get cte.

>no chance of brain damage
BJJ guys get concussions and head injuries all of the time.
What makes it worse is that the BJJ practitioners believe that their concussions and brain injuries are nothing serious and don't actually look out for those things.

lol

Attached: merchant.jpg (688x456, 43K)

Sure retard

>which martial art is the best?
>ALL OF THEM
retard

>"UK traveller"
>br*ts are appropriating knackers now

Attached: 1499003517060.png (1000x773, 252K)

But it is? One of the most violent ones out there, in fact.

This. Solid striking with enough ground game to stand back up is the real winner. Though I'm partial to traditional western boxing, kickboxing and Muai Thai are superior due to the incorporation of kicks which give you more options and a bit better range. Combined with some BJJ or wrestling and you'd be unstoppable to 90% of the general population. Honorable mention to Judo as the slams make you a hard motherfucker and can quite literally kill someone on anything but a mat, but the ground game isn't as thorough as others and training with a Gui can be difficult to transition out of in a street fight.

>Dick kicks and eye gouges; the sport.

While these may work, you're going to get ass fucked by a jury when you're arrested defending yourself, then they look at a picture of the dudes maimed eyeballs.

Dutch kickboxing like Bas Ruten does or old school dirty violent street ape Savate?

Between the two? Dutch all the way. I fucking love Bas Rutten. I'm not super familiar with the different sub-flavors of kickboxing, but whatever Cro Cop was about is great too. I do western boxing and these guys can throw shit that even if you block puts you out for the rest of the fight. AND you usually have to eat one of those shots just to get in range to start throwing punches. Which they can do too.

BJJ probably. Though there's a high risk of concussions, loss of hand dexterity, skin diseases, and chronic back pain if you practice it long enough. Guys like Keenan can't even make a closed fist with their hands anymore.

However, BJJ is still probably the softest martial art you can practice that's still effective for self defense. Generally, in a self defense situation you should always try to extricate yourself from, or deescalate the situation. If it really comes down to it, being able to break out of a clinch or a pin, thus granting yourself the ability to flee, is probably the most valuable self defense skill you can have, besides maybe situational awareness.

Attached: download.jpg (650x434, 31K)

>being able to break out of a clinch or a pin, thus granting yourself the ability to flee,
You'd be better served by learning judo.

Muay Thai

im personally really fond of kudo daido juku, i fucking love the aesthetics of karate, bu i also enjoy effectiveness, so mma with karate gi on is great for me desu, also i really like shin karate, but that's just kickboxing with karae gi on.

in order
>boxing/mt/kickboxing
>catch wrestling and regular wrestling
>combat sambo
>sport sambo
>BJJ

You'd be better served by living in a city with no niggers

Attached: around blacks its fine to relax.webm (640x360, 2.93M)

>Art Purism
No.

Tae Bo
I love it

gun

For real life? Or to be an edgy cunt?

If you want to be the best overall, it's muay thai + bjj. If you get good at these 2, you can handle most fighters and styles.

If you supplement with real judo and boxing, you'll be pretty complete.

Wrestling
Boxing if you need to cut real quick
Krav-maga if you want to have a glimpse into the mind of brain-dead crosshitters
A gun and a lawyer for the streets.

Any striking art (Thai boxing, boxing, kickboxing) and any grappling (wrestling, BJJ, Judo) will do the trixk

Gun Fu glock 30s style.

this,
Kung Fu

Kung Fu doesn't work as well as straight forward martial arts like boxing, muay thai, BJJ, judo, and wrestling.

A simple boxer could easily destroy any kung fu grand master. Particularly if they never sparred against a boxer.

That's why it's a meme in Krav Maga you are actually learning to kill someone

which martial art will teach me to fight like my 2D heroes

Attached: groceries.png (224x292, 133K)

Was this the peak of Male drama?

Krav maga is dirty martial art like the jews, trickery shit.

Karate, hands down. It is based on knowledge which is secret. You will need to learn how to apply it in a fight though.

Fencing

They can have them

Aikido, karate, tai chi

Nukes.

Nuke your enemies to beat them.
Remember when we nuked the japs into submission back in the day? Do you think that we could achieve that with boxing or Krav Maga? Or maybe we could BJJ roll with each and every one of them?

NUKES it is

Attached: ED350BC4-6AF2-4EB8-96D8-620257F19455.jpg (800x500, 65K)

a blade

Do Judo teachers teach actual Judo or just what's allowed in competition? I've heard the IJF has banned a whole bunch of the fun shit for no reason.