Did you find everything you were looking for, Sir?

>Did you find everything you were looking for, Sir?

Attached: 80873027-image-of-cashier-lady-on-workspace-in-supermarket-shop-looking-at-camera-.jpg (1300x866, 149K)

Yeah

I found the one thing I was looking for, but I can't have.

Yeah.
But I can't have you.

uh y-you too

>y-you too. I-I mean yes... t-thank you... *avert eyes* *leave*

No. I wanted chia seeds.

just chest and triceps and maybe some abs. How about you?

Not bad desu

Attached: (You).gif (500x730, 285K)

I have now.
Girl, when I look into your eyes, when I see that smile.... it just makes me feel so whole inside, knowing your soul is shining through and you're trying to be polite to everyone despite having to deal with so many people every day. Not everyone can do that. You got alotta love to give, I can tell. When I hear your voice, when I hear the words, "found everything you're looking for"? It really, really reaches me, deep down, in a special place. Most cashiers don't care about me or any other customers, but you, you're different. You're a special lady, I appreciate your kindness. *tips on way out*

Attached: stock-photo-face-handsome-man-in-close-up-468713096.jpg (300x470, 29K)

Based.

No; I looked everywhere but I couldn't find your number.

Attached: 1557344033319.jpg (484x455, 37K)

You didn't join the real and active Official Fitness Server on Dis cord yet??
Advice on routine and posture advice, motivate each other, awesome stories, feels, food pics recipes and diet checks, fasting, etc.
Self improvement, nofap, powerlifting, fraud (steroids), martial arts, current body thread, injury prevention, etc.
We also have some fun channels like memes.
For those who want more adventure, we have a contest: post a pic in begin of the month, and one at the end. Then users vote and the winner gets prize money!

We accept people from all fitness levels: fat, average or athletic. As long as you are encouraging and motivating you are most welcome!

dis cord (dot) gg / v3wR7nr

Stop asking me questions you stupid whore or I swear to Allah I will behead you

kek

>Yes and then some because everything in here is organized in a way that encourages impulse buying, you see this candy rack behind me? It's there so when children are standing still that is what they rea...
>"NEXT CUSTomer please!"

I think I’m all set, thanks for asking!

d-did you?

umm do u have any more onions and milk out back

>Of curse, user. Do you mean onions or onions?

Attached: 80873021-imagen-de-la-mujer-cajera-alegre-en-el-espacio-de-trabajo-en-la-tienda-de-supermercado-mira (1300x866, 152K)