How old were you when you finally realized the omnivore diet is the king and it's all only literally about calories in...

How old were you when you finally realized the omnivore diet is the king and it's all only literally about calories in and calories out.

All diets are meme diets. Low fat, low carb, high carb, high fat, keto, vegan, vegetarian, carnivore, raw foods. All a meme/fad made my idiots to stall your progress.

It's all literally calories in/calories out and the best way to do this is with the all natural omnivore diet. The omnivore diet is the best for gains, health, longevity, athleticism, strength, endurance, height maxxing etc.

If you eat anything other than an omnivore diet you have been memed

Attached: 5599575_f260.jpg (260x260, 33K)

>macros do not matter
>in other news, you can build a proper highway out of glass

Dumbest post on Jow Forums right now

p.s. eat more eggs

Attached: 4ZLH33AYAAI6TOHGKZYZBQX5BA.jpg (1484x1979, 224K)

>all natural
>protein powder

its literally just dry milk

So you're saying bulking and cutting is a meme? Why?

Yes. What evolutionary purpose does bulking and cutting have? Eat a certain amount of protein with a certain amount of calories and your body will optimally create new muscles while minimilising fat gain. Not hard

So sounds like just adjusting your maintenance as you progress, right? You've given me something to look into. Got any books/websites?

Attached: 5FAC359B-2ABE-4A73-B4F4-F30408ADC27B.png (502x500, 453K)

The most redpilled thread of the year.

Yes, I'm aware of the jewish diets and memes but these habe been pushed by politics interests leftist groups.

There is a reason we can digest meats, dairies, vegetables and seeds.

sound, but I can't help but feel you're just baiting the ketard and fastggots
it's practically heresy

OP here, I would like to add one more point that I missed, and I think it is extremely important. I've been doing a lot of research on this.
It's about your BELIEF in a diet, and it's effects. If you BELIEVE a diet is healthy for you, you will feel healthy, and if you eat outside of your mindset range of "healthy" you will feel "unhealthy".

You see this with vegans. Vegans, when they find out they ate an animal product such as pieces of meat, they suddenly feel disgusted, "heavy", nauseous, sluggish etc. I felt the same when I was vegan. Now I eat meat and I feel amazing. Because I KNOW it's healthy for me.
You also see this with carnivore's. They eat a piece of vegetable and they suddenly claim their digestion is acting up and backed up and they have stomach pain. Really.... ? It's all because you BELIEVE and think it's unhealthy/healthy you feel a certain way.
Don't confuse what I'm saying by suddenly thinking you will feel fine by eating Krispy Kreme donuts and wonder why you feel like shit. I'm talking about normal foods here, a normal omnivore diet.

Attached: 65757657.jpg (366x300, 107K)

You realize that doctors have been pushing an omnivorous Mediterranean diet for years?

Ironically not the actual diet mediterraneans eat, but a modified one which allows them to keep their good goy points

>gets proven wrong
>"y-you're dumb... shut up..."

Bulk=survive winter when it's cold and food is scarce
Cut=increase mobility for when snows melt, armies march, and resources need to be defended

> OH WAIT BUT DUH MEDITERENIEN DIET NOT DUH SAME AS UHHH WHAT DUH UHHHH GREEK PEOPLES EAT
holy shit where did you get your PhD in nutrition?

>*Randle cycle blocks your path*
>*Cardiovascular disease blocks your arteries*
Carnivore and vegan master races both dab on omni brainlets

>it's all only literally about calories in and calories out
you are basically right but large portions of sugar and high glycemic carbs objectively cause blood sugar to spike then drop below normal due to elevated insulin making you hungry, if you have herculean willpower it shouldn't matter, but you can avoid the pain simply by switching to wholegrain carbs, reducing portions and timing meals

you also won't shit bricks

That's a meme. Humans can't store enough fat/blubber to make any noticeable differences in cold tolerance. That's why we use clothes

Jeff says you just need enough protein and eat at maintenance

so what's the real one look like then

mostly every food has protein and carbs unless you literally just drink vegetable oil

Probably when I was in kindergarten

Piscetarian here. Have had good results, a lot of my family died of cancer so I am doing what I can

I lost IQ points just reading these posts. After /sp/ and /tv/, Jow Forums must be the dumbest people.

Imagine believing that doctors know a single iota about nutrition or any beyond surface level mechanic of the body