I have a dream

I have a dream.

I want to get insanely strong and fit and confident, and I want to wear these pants to the Gym.

Attached: pantsu.png (511x498, 421K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/Bb5azAIFX69/?utm_source=ig_embed&utm_campaign=embed_video_watch_again
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tattoo_removal
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4411606/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If you’re big enough it works

Attached: 2D8F623B-BD83-412B-9C82-08813CE55E70.jpg (500x342, 79K)

You mean fat?

Theres something admirable about a strong man opening parading as a weeb. Self knowledge due to his immense strength but also self acceptance due to not being afraid of outside critique of his outfit.

It's literally the coolest thing I can think of.

Theyll probably just ask you to leave.
Im lucky to find a place that allows sleeveless shirts, let alone shit like this

Sure thing man, its all fat
instagram.com/p/Bb5azAIFX69/?utm_source=ig_embed&utm_campaign=embed_video_watch_again

Attached: A14ED714-1E7A-4905-B792-0190A28E3471.jpg (1315x740, 162K)

No it doesn't, looks really stupid.

The point is to weird out normies, but at the same time to be big and intimidating enough that they won’t say anything. You can’t tell me its not baller as fuck to walk around like that for a day

Attached: CFB517A4-ABE6-4AA3-B660-5C5330789906.jpg (640x360, 25K)

All you weeb faggots have the same fantasy yet I never see you wearing that shit. Almost as is weebs are ngmi, hmm?

>off season martins

oh my...

Attached: mmm.gif (200x200, 573K)

twink

I'm dyel by fit standards (6' 210lbs 1/2/2.5/4) but I'm one of the bigger guys in my gym. I still work out with my waifu and wear other anime and gaming shirts. The trick is not to give a fuck and own it proudly. Satanias helped me break a few PRs even.

Attached: IMG_20190516_162248.jpg (3072x4096, 2.31M)

You may as well start now cause you are never going to make it

Based. Squat more tho bruh.

Pretty sad

Pretty cool

Ahegao is ironic weeab normalfag trash. You can be skinnyfat and wear it.

unironically ultra fucking based

Childish behavior. Wearing shirts with anime or any other related weeb trash is sign of mentally stunted individual. If i saw you in the gym i would ignore you even if you spoke to me. Being ironic weeb is worst.

Bet you dont even watch anime.

Attached: 1556508336478.jpg (642x642, 105K)

Thanks bros I hope to one day be worthy to sit next to her on the throne as king of hell.

Post body

Attached: EC8BF96A-BA56-4BCC-9BD7-55437B87C247.jpg (1536x2048, 453K)

LMAO just because you're to insecure of what other people think doesn't mean I'm going to stop enjoying myself loli poster

Attached: IMG_20190520_070402.jpg (3072x4096, 2.45M)

yes im insecure what other people think of me. Because i actually want to be respected and i want people to think of me best. If you dont want those things so be it. It will be big yikes and ignore from me. Reddit trash.

Attached: 1555458114748.png (800x1138, 362K)

not him but damn bro, would definitely befriend you

Attached: 1528316278028.jpg (236x227, 15K)

Nah, looks retarded

Id do it if someone sent them if i Could set up a drop off location w/ out being traced id even send proof but I dont think u bois will pay for the meme and I dont trust u not to stake out the package and follow me back so maybe in the future ill post myself doing when its affordable 4 me

Id do it if someone sent them if i Could set up a drop off location w/ out being traced id even send proof but I dont think u bois will pay for the meme and I dont trust u not to stake out the package and follow me back so maybe in the future ill post myself doing when its affordable 4 me..

Sorry bois didnt mean 2 double post but it told me I failed captcha and therefore that it didnt go thru

Anime is for fucking childish losers, the same with videogames.
Yes I know where I am.

What if its to shock normies

You must live in a shitty part of the world buddy. Where I live you may get some weird looks at first but people around here judge you on your actions and character. Small town living is based and once you get a reputation for being a strong reliable person by volunteering and donating your time for community outreach programs as well as having a strong work ethic people are willing to overlook your hobbies. No matter how autistic they are. Or maybe your just a shut in neet who has no sense of pride in his community and how your actions affect others.

Attached: 1558141963811.png (711x590, 395K)

I want you to be my based confident gymbro

Attached: sample_6b09a7c5228af7fb0e32d24325174c8b.jpg (850x1201, 672K)

When was that, he looked young and lean

based sataniabro

Based as fuck.
Alright you've inspired me, I'm going to wear my Miku shirt the next time I bench over 4pl8s.

If acting this way is considered socially questionable then to do it would make people ask the reasoning behind it and possible therefore contemplate why they care, possibly leading to them contemplating why they judge people whos actions have no consequences on their lifestyle, therefore leading 2 people giving less of a fuck about if other people want to make themselves look retarded, meaning people will have more capacity for improvement as they wouldnt want time or energy on degrading others but instead could focus on helping

Have a great day bros! May your lifts be heavy and your form strong. Let's all lift for 2D qts today, I believe in you bros!

Attached: IMG_20190520_072732.jpg (3072x4096, 2.41M)

I was at the gym 2 hours ago already and when I thought I can't do more I thought that my waifu would want me to be stronger so I squeezed out two more reps for her

Attached: STWi1AhQ.jpg (512x512, 22K)

>The point is to weird out normies
yeah totally baller you're an absolute pimp

> I'm so secure that I play with legos and adult coloring books its not because i have developmental delay
NORMIES BTFO EPIC STYLE

your hobbies are your actions and people definitely judge you for it. they might ask you to move their couch but they wouldnt let their daughter date you

peak autism

I've got lots of anime tanks. Only person who ever commented on one of them was a giga-Chad and of course it was my most normie DBZ tanktop of all of them.

Attached: 20180210_125529.jpg (1836x3264, 1.35M)

this and an over 9000 shirt are the only anime shirts I own and I feel less cringy wearing this one to the gym

Attached: 5493085093485093485.png (533x559, 390K)

You could wear a shirt that said "I

my dream is to get huge and ripped and get a 2nd gym membership and do only pic related machine while browsing my phone at the 2nd gym to confuse insecure dyels

Attached: a679276bb7e57ff9fc470eb5a7393ce0.png (445x462, 154K)

What are things skinny girls can wear ironically that fat women can’t pull off?

Clothes

no clothes

Literally anything, fat women can't pull anything off

I was thinking about getting a “I beat obesity” tattoo when I get skinny.

>asuka
cringe

A fatsuit.

Attached: 1479032672468.jpg (507x507, 48K)

Thanks dude, you too

There is nothing more alpha than celebrating what you love and looking good while doing it

Does wearing dbz count? (Also sorry for flexing on the image so you cant really see what I'm wearing, but it's a broly shirt

Attached: 20190512_172258.jpg (4032x3024, 3.13M)

then go back? Lmao

um, anything

Nigga just do it. About a month ago I wore jorts to the gym IASIP style as a fucking joke.

No that's fucking gay mainstream plebbid tier.

Attached: 51088A39_F6CD_476C_B7C4_5F57C2DB7E08.jpg (665x718, 173K)

based

Back to Jow Forums(nel) where I have been for 15 years?

>that guy who doesn't wear Toshino Kyoko shorts to the gym

Attached: gepj.jpg (240x200, 6K)

I wish I could be like you bro but I am already a manlet with almost no friends this would destroy me socially. I am hiding my powerlevel forever.

Attached: 1552582347769.jpg (760x901, 294K)

This is what I'm wearing when I get fucken swole.

Attached: outFIT.png (600x1968, 705K)

Close to the Chad outfit but not quite.
The day I hit 1/2/3/4 Im buying an "Ouch!" tank top.

>asuka
Good taste

good choice, I wasnt quite going for a Chad recreation, but I was inspired. An OUCH no sleeve will definitely make the wardrobe though.

Attached: 49DBEC6B-895C-44E1-85D2-0FEE1AC61520.jpg (640x780, 79K)

Lots of normies wear DBZ shirts, usually with a “training to be / to beat ...” slogan on there

Just get bigger and higher in social status, what you are describing is just the anxiety from being at the bottom of the totem pole

I'm so, so, sorry in advance for what is about to happen. Trolls are going to come into the thread and they will be saying some very hurtful things about you. They will call you some very hurtful names. But none of those things are true. How could they possibly know? How could they possibly know how beautiful you really are? How sweet and compassionate you are? I'm so sorry about them, please do not let them hurt you.

>mfw thinking about you hurting

I just want to see you shine and flourish. You are so precious to me. I want to write poetry and sing songs about my love and adoration for you and all of your perfections. My name is Brian, by the way. I know that you're tired of all the assholes and jerks. I know how you feel baby doll. I know. I am different. I am the nicest guy you will ever meet, and if anything I'll be the one in the kitchen. I live in London. Please be in London

Attached: 1501980838791.png (632x650, 99K)

I love that picture

I hate literally every fiber of this picture

Attached: 1558108944724.jpg (216x225, 13K)

I just bought all kind of weebshirts for this. It is the best feeling when people want to react but dont dare for some reason.

Attached: IMG_20190516_001518.png (876x1936, 1.42M)

this
no matter how good your body and face looks, I'll still think you're a fucking retard for wearing weeb shit if I ever see you. this is coming from a person who watches anime, reads manga and knows a bit of japanese kanji included

>glasses
Oh no no no, look at this dude

As someone who reads manga, watches anime, and knows MORE than a bit of japanese kanji included, I think it's perfectly fine to wear weeaboo shirts if you're jacked

different strokes for different people, I'd rather dress nicely so I can mog other people than being a fucking clown

Underrated as hell

Based to hell and back. I always look at pics of my waifu a few minutes before I start my work out.

>don't dare

Nah, they're avoiding you because you look retarded, the same way they'd avoid a lanklet wearing the exact same shirt

Weebs are jealous that you won't be ridiculed wearing the shit they want to wear

Attached: 1557977210810.jpg (1051x1079, 83K)

>tfw unironically considering buying and wearing this to the gym

Attached: off-the-rack-mega-milk-standard-unisex-t.jpg (713x850, 39K)

post gyno

I'm gonna buy vintage boomer shooter shirts and wear those

Attached: cheogh.png (479x534, 417K)

Thx, it truly is a compliment to get it from the biggest retard here

This is a common sight in Japan.

Big Muscular Men wearing Weeb Clothes.

I know, thats the point. the worst most obnoxious and annoying outfit, but mad dyels and soiibois cant say shit, and dumb roasties think its funny and it draws attention. its perfect.

Better than tattoos.

Tattoos are what normalfags do to their skin, just to get a reaction from other normalfags when an Anime Shirt can do everything a tattoo can do except you can actually take the shirt off at the end of the day.

reddit as fuck

Yeah, the problen is that a few years back when I was stupid I took a tattoo. It is on my back shoulder, so easily covered up, but it fucks up the definition of the muscles. And I want to participate in a bodybuilding contest later this year, so I kinda hate my younger self for being this stupid.

Always keep in mind to wear a lifting belt, so people can tell you're a powerlifter and not of a regular fat guy.

It's not 1980 anymore. Nobody gets weirded out by tattoos except for actual boomers. They're a fucking fashion statement and some people even find them sexy.

Is laser treatment impossible for you?

That's what celebrities do to get rid of tattoos every couple of years.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tattoo_removal

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4411606/

Never was interested in tattoo removals before until your post but skimming through the article shows laser treatments for tattoo removals are getting more advanced and better so you could wait to have your tattoo removed by much improved laser technology but be careful, there doesn't seem to be federal standardized laws for laser treatment and laws and regulations on laser tattoo removal seem to differ by state.

I'm just saying, don't get scammed by a shitty doctor who ends up being really shit at removing your tattoo with a laser.

You know your state's medical board? You can enter any doctor's first and last name on your state's medial board's website to make sure their medical license is still active and if they ever received any disciplinary action or were involved in lawsuits.

Googling "Is My Doctor Board Certified" can help make sure your doctor is actually certified and is tested to make sure he or she is up to date with the latest medical know-how in his or her field.

You regret your tattoo but don't feel too bad. You could have ended up worst. For example, people who like body piercings can cause much more permanent damage to their body than tattoos.

Yeah, you weren't thinking so much of the future back then but there are worst hobbies you could have pursued that would have made your body look much more shit than a back shoulder tattoo.

Thanks for the advice. I thought about tattoo removal, but for now not a real option. Mostly because I am scared it will leave nasty scars, fucking my definition even more.

Reminder that anno specifically designed rei to be "creepy and alien" yet your faggots some how waifu her.

I lift to wear yotsuba panels

Attached: images(23).jpg (350x320, 23K)

based, what other shirts you got

>this is dyel

fuck im a mega twink

go low inhib and no one will fuck w/ u if u never hold back my nigga