You should pick training program according to your height

for example what's the point of trying to have large muscle mass when you're 5'9 manlet? you should focus more on speed, because shorter height makes you weaker BUT more agile and faster

i'm 6'0 and I do calisthenics, it was a perfect choice I'm trying to balance speed and strength

Attached: IrdTy4kY5ec_B_ohnQEz_rRfj-uqDi-BeA8IKUGpbnk.jpg (915x678, 103K)

>calisthenics
>strength

Attached: tenor.gif (300x182, 353K)

it's not pure calisthenics, because I for ex do pushups with loaded heavy backpacks etc. I try to combine it with lifting weights

That’s a very dumb assertion. There are so many factors beyond the length of your leg bones that influence your frame and muscle genetics.

I’m a 5’8 manlet and 185 lbs lean. There’s still a lot of room on my frame because I have wide shoulders. I also tend towards type 2 fiber dominance and have good insertions all around which means my muscles are naturally larger and more aesthetic. All things considered I do very well on a heavy weight training regimen.

You can’t train for speed. Again thats about muscle fiber type. As far as size goes, like I said I’m up to 185 lbs and so far I’ve looked better with every lb of muscle I added.

On the other hand the aesthetic goes to hell in a hand basket when I bloat. Bloating is what manlets in particular need to avoid. Women literally don’t care about size beyond height and dick size; bloating whether lanklet or manlet will never impress them. Lanklets tend to pull off the bulk better because its congruent to be all around big and that will gain you respect from other men; but to be short and bloated just makes you look fat, but not big, which is lame.

So my advice to manlets: keep packing on as much muscle as possible but NEVER BLOAT. Stop PERMABULKING. You don’t look big, you look like a coping lardass. Stay lean and continue to slay puss.

Tell me about bloat and how to avoid it
Every time I wake up my face looks fat as fuck and gradually gets better throughout the day but even at the end I still feel like my face is a potato or a basketball full of fat and water

>these stupid ass standards
Being american must suck.

5'8" and 5'9" aren't manlet, you both spend too much time online. Just get fit and don't listen to anyone else's shit.

>5'8" and 5'9" aren't manlet
t. 6'1 guy that thinks he knows how it is to live life down here

This sounds like cope tbqh, every man who has the ability to lift should make use of it.

Basically IMO it just boils down to: eat fewer calories overall, eat more protein, eat less carbs. Stop obsessing over meals—its okay to skip them. Stop force feeding yourself—if you need protein just have a shake with water.

I accidentally bulked up last semester and have been trying to backpedal for a few months. It’s difficult. One or two days of eating junk can destroy a week’s worth of weight loss progress. Esp since a p bad injury put me out of training for a month now so I’m not burning as many calories in the gym. But I’ve lost about 10 lbs altogether (now at 185 lbs)

I’m at that in between stage now where I’m not lean or fat, so p normie physique. Honestly though I feel healthy and happy, i feel strong in day to day situations, and still look decent even after not working out for a month. That’s success in my eyes. And its extremely liberating not having to obsess over what I eat or how often I train... life has its ups and downs, my diet and training will also.. we just have to adjust things when one factor gets thrown out of wack, like an injury.

Can you fucking imagine permabulking for years and then not being able to train, losing all your muscle but keeping the 30 lbs of lard you picked up alongside it. Staying moderately lean means that I can lose a lot of gains and still stay in shape... IMO its way easier to recover 10 lbs of lost muscle than to lose 10 lbs of stubborn fat

So this right here is as fat as I ever really want to be

Attached: 4D545B15-96B4-4170-9890-3E08B6E9E185.jpg (702x619, 269K)

I'm 5'4"

>inb4 manlet cope

I'm more confident than you will ever be

OP here

Train calisthenics without weights you retarded fuck, you need to work on your speed if you want to be good at fighting

stop lifting weights when you're not at least 5'9

I’m 6’3 am i eligible for strength training?

Again OP here

If I were you I would BLOATMAXX with this height

lift super heavy shit and eat like a pig, that's the best option

Attached: Hg2sSGm.png (2518x1024, 197K)

lol, hello Jow Forums

Guys I’ve been having an argument with my friend about whether this chart says I’m a Manlet or not. I’m 5’11”, so based on this chart I think I’m not a Manlet right? It’s only 5’10” and below

6'3 bloatmaxxed is weird
Bloatmaxx is for 6'5+ imo

i'm convinced Jow Forums is more obsessed with height than the average woman is

Well obviously, because women just choose the tall guy they want.

I knew Jow Forums was gay

>50864890
post body

>You can’t train for speed.
Wtf did I just read?

5'9" is median height for a male in the US.