Jow Forums tips

ITT: Jow Forums tips only YOU do
>double up on socks to look a little taller (it lifts you up)
>chew a piece of gum, flatten it, and put it between your front bottom teeth and lower lip to make your jaw look bigger
>ALWAYS stretch between sets, to keep the blood flowing and prevent soreness the next day
>drink plenty of water
>change your pillow case every week to prevent acne
>trim your legs hair (not all the way down, homo) to make them look big

Attached: 1526330562660.webm (480x360, 1.74M)

The gum thing actually is a great idea

>trim your legs hair (not all the way down, homo) to make them look big
How many milimeters? I have very hairy legs and I thought about that, scared that I'll cut too much

1mm

Holy fuck, I'm 5'6 but I don't cope that hard

>>double up on socks to look a little taller (it lifts you up)
cope
>>chew a piece of gum, flatten it, and put it between your front bottom teeth and lower lip to make your jaw look bigger
retarded cope
>>ALWAYS stretch between sets, to keep the blood flowing and prevent soreness the next day
static stretching actually reduces strength
>>drink plenty of water
>>change your pillow case every week to prevent acne
Only good two pieces of advice
>>trim your legs hair (not all the way down, homo) to make them look big
more retarded cope

>Always low-ball your athleticism so you impress normies
>Cold showers kick ass but don't tell people you shower cold or they'll think you're a sociopath
>Look at pictures of DYELS and fatties to get hyper-motivated to be fit
>Figure out some basic parkour and free running (vaults, lands, etc) to impress people
>Perception is reality

>hilarious
>retarded
>not optimal
>good advice
>>imagine using pillows in 2019
>gay but probably works

It's not cope if you actually fuck bitches, fucking faggot I should kick your ass

Attached: 1536541695403.jpg (367x358, 28K)

>double socks
Amateur

Attached: a2cd21b0c529dab3c91c2cc560fb08f3.jpg (440x631, 50K)

>>double up on socks to look a little taller (it lifts you up)

The only outcomes I see from this are 1-sweaty feet 2-gross blisters 3-double the laundry 4-more worn out socks. Fantastic bait m8.

post body unironically I want to see how it looks

>Figure out some basic parkour and free running (vaults, lands, etc) to impress people
pathetic. if you just learned how to vault or land to impress a normie your life must be sad and boring. and besides, you go out on a date and randomly jump on a wall and land down in a roll and go "wala"? wtf kinda plan is that?

>you go out on a date and randomly jump on a wall and land down in a roll and go "wala"? wtf kinda plan is that?
The homeschooled kid who's somehow pretty athletic and yet completely unsocialized plan?

I'm 6'3" and bought a pair of these cool boots I like. What I didn't notice is they have a tiny bit of a raised heel and pretty thick soles. I'm 6'4 when I wear them and it's awesome

>completely unsocialized
yes I can fucking tell. unless you plan on running from the police, this has no real world use whatsoever. the one time I can see this happening is when you are at a party with your dudebros and you are drunkenly challenging each other to do dumb shit and you get challenged to vault smth, and even then if a girl sees it she would be more impressed by 30 chin ups anyway. vaulting and landing are a good skill to have, not things to show off at all tho

>"wala"
It's spelled "voila."

I rub lifting chalk on my face for shamanistic strength

Manlets just wear air force 1s

Easily gain a whole inch in height

lurk morein newfag

Attached: 1389039516727.png (402x622, 308K)

Don't bother telling any normie about the shit you do to get Jow Forums- fasting, workout regimens, strict diets, counting calories & macros, cold showers...etc. Fatties and DYELs will think you're a sociopath and will freak out about how "extreme" and "dangerous" your lifestyle is because the average American is so used to sitting on their ass and stuffing themselves with junk that any concerted effort to be healthy and fit is considered extreme.

True

Attached: 1391736090587.jpg (714x960, 66K)

If you actually want to look taller then work on your posture.

Even if you're 5'10 and not too worried, you likely as stand at about 5'8 normally

>wala
Poster is retarded, opinion discarded

another newfag. lurk for a year before posting dumbass

Haha fuc

Haha fucking baited, newfag

Attached: 1552231109545.jpg (800x1440, 101K)

>>chew a piece of gum, flatten it, and put it between your front bottom teeth and lower lip to make your jaw look bigger

Attached: _5'11'' isn't small, bro_.gif (480x362, 1.67M)

>ALWAYS stretch between sets, to keep the blood flowing and prevent soreness the next day
of all the things you said, this if by far the most retarded one

Wrong