Name a body part I can't hit adequately with a pair of these

name a body part I can't hit adequately with a pair of these

(other than traps which I can do pull ups for, and legs which i dont care about)

Attached: images (26).jpg (554x554, 24K)

Brain

any non-twink area for starters

>traps
>pull ups

Attached: 1557383625739.png (640x640, 96K)

... he's got a point.

Is the Barbell basically an antique workout tool in 2019? Are they for boomers?

>other than legs

Okay so DBs are really good for hitting the upper half of your body, and since you've conveniently decided that you don't care about the lower half, you're all set

meant lats

barbells + all the bullshit machines and gear at a gym, buy a good pair of dumbells and you dont need to autisticly puesdo-socalize at the gym

I play sport and walk/run places, so literally dont need to hit legs

Are these awkward to hold? Whenever I see them in use, the weight looks like it's distributed unevenly or way too far away from the hands. Maybe thinking of picking up a pair.

No proper vertical back exercise.
Tough luck getting respectable leg gains as well.

you're going to have a shitty posture if you don't work your glutes and hamstrings

You can hit traps by doing shrugs fucking retard
You can get legs by doing squats with them
You're legitimately retarded

Running is not a substitute for leg lifts.

If you dont care about legs the fine. If you implying that playing sports and walking is equivalent to hitting legs you're kidding yourself

>meant lats
You can hit them with pullovers.

I know what you mean by the way they look but it is distributed evenly. I ended up getting them because they take up hardly any space

Why the fuck are these so expensive

How do you get big traps doing pull ups?

Also, those are a dog shit choice if you want adjustable dumbbells. I have power blocks and regret those too.

Traps, glutes, hamstrings, lats, lower traps, spinal erectors

>doesn't know what shrugs are
>doesn't know what squats are
>doesn't know what dumbbell good mornings are

With that baby weight?
All of them

lats

I own of those (up to 90lbs per hand). You can hit all your body with hit.

Pressing: Floor Press -> Bench Press -> Incline Press -> 1 arm OHP. it seem doing 5x20 at 90lbs for 1armOPH would be the max for Pressing work.

Pull: Your going to need a pull-up bar (you can use a dumbel to do weighted pull-up), but otherwise high volume rows are your only option.

Legs: 180lbs bulgarian split squat high volume. 180lbs Pistol Squat. 180lbs one leg romanian deadlift. 180lbs single leg calf-raise (do pauses since those would get easy after a while).

For Isolation purpose those are all the weight you'll ever need (5x20 curls at 90lbs? right.)

Biggest problem is finding a good dumbell program, I just end up making my own routine.

can i finance those with no credit

>fell for the squatting meme

Attached: 1557694307727.jpg (456x402, 30K)

Is this dumbbell general?

I'm looking for a non-leg routine to do between cardio days. Stole this off leddit, seemed legit. Would Jow Forums do it?

>Push Day 3x12/failure
-Chest Press
-Incline Fly
-Arnold Press
-Overhead Tricep Extension

>Pull Day 3x12/failure
-Pull-up
-Bent-over Row
-Reverse Fly
-Shrug
-Bicep Curl

yeah i really dont see how it can be justified, its like 2 grand for the best pair?

id consider hiring tho

>hit max weight on all lifts
>now doing over a hundred reps per lift
>workout takes over 2 fucking hours
Not doing that shit again.