Why don't women try as hard as we do to look good?

Why don't women try as hard as we do to look good?

Attached: 1555881201296.jpg (912x1700, 292K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lQuHvJpMVLI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

you already know the answer to that, retard

they take the easy way out with makeup and cosmetic surgery. jokes on them, that shit makes them look worse in the long run

This. Women look better without makeup. There's nothing sexy about looking like Ronald McDonald.

Attached: 1544032415538.png (500x903, 209K)

Don’t they wake up like three hours early for makeup and lotion?

Man sometimes when seeing pics like this one I get jelly at women for having such posibilities with their clothes.

Men just can't pull cool styles like this most of the time. Same reason I always play girls in RPGs. They just look better objectively.

To be fair almost noone, man or woman, puts as much effort into looking good as the average Jow Forumsizen does (excluding the shitposters that don’t even lift and the powerfatters, so 95% of the board)
I do the same, if I’m gonna look at some characters ass for tens of hours it better be a woman. Plus you can make your character a qt and feel like you’re going on an adventure with your waifu

Attached: 7915E52E-15A2-4DD1-854E-C4335367FBC6.jpg (1026x1200, 144K)

The sad thing no girls try to dress like that, or any interesting way, and if they do it's a really cheap way that they use to just get fucked or some dumb shit like that. Never to just look cute for their man or anything.

Don’t you?

Attached: 288A8081-5EA0-4C05-AE42-53DF2F254B5F.gif (600x256, 1.19M)

They do, user. The difference is that they try and buy it using makeup, clothes, and social standing.
It is rare for women (or men, for that matter) to work hard for something when a similar result can be achieved through less effort.

>wah why do women have it so easy and men so hard?!
God you people sound like such faggots.

they dont have to.

By nature men are taught they need to do "things" to get women to want to fuck them

Women are simply objects that are acted upon, and there are many beta faggots who will fuck anything. So by the time a girl gets so fat it's disgusting they'll just be confused about the situation rather than realizing it is their fault for being a gross bitch.

Try visiting east asia m8.

This will help explain it youtu.be/lQuHvJpMVLI

Attached: article-2022205-0D496A0700000578-250_468x613[1].jpg (468x613, 91K)

>be woman
>be morbidly obese
>wear fresh clothing and makeup to "look pretty"
Why even bother. At least fat guys completely stop trying and openly embrace being lazy slobs.

Attached: 1_5i-CJdADgYtpIy_FUXsCGQ.jpg (450x450, 39K)

Maybe I will, I love proper women's fashion when it's done well

gib zeta gf

Because a lot of guys will go for a 3/10 and put her on a pedestal.

Why try when it's already easy mode?

Imagine if every girl looked and dressed like Granblue girls
The world would be a much much better place

For every being with a biological vagina and a pulse, there is at least one man willing to fuck her.
If males had higher standards, women would improve themselves, but in the current state of affairs, where even fatass cows are lusted upon, why try?

Yeah, 300lb sheboon would look amazing in that.

this, every girl I work with is disgusting. Every one of them also has a boyfriend.
Women see their femininity as a method of getting a man, rather than an end unto itself. Men do this too, but they actually are encouraged to work hard, be strong, and get a good career.
Imagine telling a woman to be pretty, submissive, and keep a good home in 2019.

I started lifting to meet my granblue waifu in heaven/whatever afterlife awaits.

I said looked like them too, so there would be no 300 lbs girl

Fair enough, i missed that

>There's nothing sexy about looking like Ronald McDonald.
dont be a fag

Attached: download.jpg (487x650, 78K)