/plg/ - plg

welcome to powerlifting general!

Attached: Capture.png (1300x219, 65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fjyC2PG3d9w
twitter.com/AnonBabble

gay edition edition
retard-posting yuro has no idea how fasting hormones work
>calorie restriction on a retarded splitted meal spike insuline all day preventing muscle loss and dstroy muscles
please learn english before posting on an english-language website
that's fine to lose weight if you're just fat, but you're going to catabolize more muscle than doing a regular caloric deficit. this is a powerlifting thread so people inherently don't want that.
same as above, it makes it viable if you want to lose weight, it's not even remotely optimal to the sport of powerlifting

I like to talk to my frens about getting strong :) let's get strong!

Attached: IMG_20180808_180225.jpg (746x420, 59K)

Every fucking day is making me sure that nutrition studies are joke, every usesful knowledge you have to learn on yourself from sources diffrent than ones they give you plus hardest subjects are something that you will learn only once in life and dump it.
I want to fucking die why they learn us this shit

Threadly reminder for you unlifting user CHODEs to post body/lifts and get a trip. But only if you have at least one of
>A squat greater than 2.5x bodyweight AND 500 lbs
>A deadlift greater than 2.5x bodyweight AND 500 lbs
>A bench press greater than 1.5x bodyweight AND 300 lbs
>A Standing The Press(ᵗᵐ) greater than 1x bodyweight AND 200 lbs
>A body fit won't think looks like shit (good fucking luck)

Otherwise, stop LARPing, stop giving "advice" like you have half a clue what you're talking about, stop posting altogether, bring your ass to the gym, and try harder.

Attached: hits joint.jpg (720x888, 165K)

I understand your points and I'll keep them in mind

LIST OF PLG APPROVED ACRONYMS/INITIALISMS (post in every thread)

>GDE (Genetic Dead End)
Exercise low-responder. High injury rate, no sports background, weak willed.

>GAYS (Gay Aylien Skull)
Weak bone structure, mouth breather. Wastes time trying to be strong. Jewey faced and mad, but harmless.

>CUCC (Cuckold Uninjured Crying Canadian)
Identify as injured, without medical diagnosis. Trans-herniated. Purposely do self-destructive programs like PH3, Smolov, etc. They wanted an excuse to quit.

>VOLEM (Voluntary Evermediate)
Late beginner, early intermediate. Panics when the bar gets heavy. Program hops, works on technique, or sabotages recovery as an excuse to not progress.

>BONER (Bench Only No Effort Retard)
Wants to have the admiration and ego of someone who lifts, but doesn't want to get the squat or deadlift of someone who actually lifts. Copes with a combination of bench press and autism.

>CHODE (Communist Homo Of Dick Eating)
Angry, godless little postmodernists who secretly loathe strong, masculine men who won't fuck their boybutt. Some transition into ugly rat faced pedos, others defend said CHODES. Also known as PHAGs (Projecting Homo Ass Goblins)

>TCHAD (Tries Consistently Hard All Day)
The Isleys, MAs, and other guys with average genes who actually like competing and getting stronger.

>UFO (Under Fed Organism)
Adult human male weighing less than 200 lbs. Throw food at them until the problem is remedied.

>user (Anonymous Nard Obtusely Nattering)
A noodlebuilt little wuss of a human. Hobbies include LARPing as someone who actually lifts and not posting body/lifts. Can be safely disregarded in all matters.

Based
>what about insulin spikes
What about them? Make a coherent post and I'll address it.

Seems like a counterintuitive system.

You sure you have read up on fasting?

>getting nutritional advice from an incel dweller that looks like shit
apply your advice for yourself, post your body at 15% bf minimum then start roleplaying a nutrition professor again fucking incel
fasting is legit and whoever says the opposite is a fucking brainwashed cretin who would also believe the "egg is bad cholesterol" meme

>>what about insulin spikes
>What about them? Make a coherent post and I'll address it.

>not knowing that when insuline is high you literally CANNOT burn fat, yet multiple meals a day eating like a bird is still recommended
>mfw

Attached: 1527484374386.png (204x352, 160K)

Attached: 1549342660239.jpg (376x373, 36K)

Insulin spikes are irrelevant if you eat less than your body needs to maintain bw. You didn't make a claim in the prior post so there was nothing for him to refute.

>when insuline is high you literally CANNOT burn fat
bait

>You sure you have read up on fasting
No, I just guessed my way through advanced metabolism exams
>post body
this is a powerbloating thread, clearly bulking and cutting using regular deficits and surpluses works or I would have a higher deadlift than your entire total
>fasting is legit blah blah cholesterol
you literally have no physiological mechanistic argument here, just your shitty memes.
>he thinks insulin is high forever and doesn't understand net caloric balance and I:G ratios
jesus christ the state of fasting retards. Here's a clue, if you could never utilize stored fuel while in a deficit because of insulin, you would die.

Attached: weight.png (1448x429, 54K)

>went on first date with gorl
>went ok i liked it
>afterwards text her to say I had a good time
>she ghosts me
>got the impression she wasn't very interested
>took a day but I got over it and decided I would let her go
>have usual pint or two after work today
>kinda went fug it and texted her again to arrange a second date
>she instantly fucking replies and says sure

great now im as lost as ever

Attached: 39993172_441041623054529_353292662465363968_n.jpg (473x473, 31K)

>you literally have no physiological mechanistic argument here, just your shitty memes.
I use my experiences, that is way better than your fucking studies paid by whoever or your fucking lessons studied at school by your professors who also know nothing
According you eat at 500kcal deficit, eating everything in one sitting will be superior to eating 6times a day, now refute this

Go away and destroy your other foot moo

destroy this dick fgt

Your nurses already did when they put that catheter in

What about elevated HGH levels during fasting, which helps retain muscle?

hopefully this chick does it friday too

Dyel zoomer twink. All you really wanted was an excuse to stop lifting

Any tips on swooning a danish girl?

Nice blog *sound of brakes squealing and foot tearing*

even though I am going to lift again, and lifted weights for 5 year

>According you eat at 500kcal deficit, eating everything in one sitting will be superior to eating 6times a day, now refute this
For the love of god learn english. Are you asking me to explain insulin response to you? Thermodynamics?
The other guy is skipping around between time-restricted feeding and fasting, are you asking about daily HGH on something like IF, or HGH during a 48 hour fast like the kid in the other thread

I'm asking about IF. I had great experience with IF for cutting a large amount of BF (~22-13%).

I don't know if it was just the ease of adherence or what, but that shit worked ez pz. I'm still doing it at maintenance.

Well you're not fucking lifting now fag. And you could

were you doing omad or the mainstream 16 8?

Usually 20/4. Protein around 175g, and lowish carbs (sub 100 usually).

sean doesn't lift and he is a millionaire playboy?

Unironically or ironically talking nicely about Sean makes you a turbofaggot. God punished you once.

Oh nice a cripple alliance

fasting is complete opposite of what you want in powerlifting

so, for once, you are in the worong thread

thats almost what Im eating, but on a hour window; and lower carbs (pic rel), Im also at 22 ish BF
How fast was the fat loss, did you lost muscle/strength in the process?

Attached: omadretard.png (736x313, 19K)

wrong thread

I cut about 2lbs per week. Total dropped from 1500 to 1300, but I also want pushing balls to the walls on top end strength much.
I was surprised, it worked great for a cut. It's just a hobby, fag.

>I cut about 2lbs per week.
thats great, how long did it took for the 22-13% journey?
I swear to god I just want to see my abs atleast once CAME ONNNN

I went 225 to 180 in about 120 days. I lifted regularly, but light, and introduced light cardio at the end.

I have no beef with IF. Studies really haven't shown any benefits but also no real issues so if it helps maintain a deficit, go for it. I definitely wouldn't lift fasted or be fasted after lifting for too long but otherwise whatever.
As to HGH I would assume it's not a hugely important factor vs regular caloric deficit, since they haven't shown IF being better than regular dieting, but its a complex, not well understand system outside of long term fasting where its clearly important (if you take it away you get massive muscle breakdown)

why does fat retard look the exact same after 3 years

I'm interested if IF has muscle sparing benefit. I don't have proof, but it seems to have worked better than my previous "traditional" cuts.

A lot of people are finding success with it (most are non powerlifters), but I'm assuming most of that is adherence and craving control.

>tfw thinkgen about becoming BONER
Squats are too hard and my deadlift stalled.

because he is too pussy to eat more or too pussy to cut

Why are you starting eceleb drama o rite because you're a stupid fucking teenager wheelies yaaaaay

I am 20 years old in a matter of months can you believe that

And you crippled yourself early. Just like Sean. Nice.

And yet you're still mentally a 5 year old

bench press is the best gauge of RAW PHYSICAL STRENGTH. you only downplay this because you're a pudgy, weak little shit of a manlet with an equally embarrassing bench press.

nobody gives a shit that you can bounce your morbidly obese gut off of your legs for your little bullshit wide stance "squat". nobody cares about your 5 inch ROM sumo "deadlift".

bench. press. is. king.

Attached: 1533605871517.jpg (400x499, 20K)

Give her a wheel of Edam and a nice new pair of clogs full of daffodils. Then push her into a canal.

I suppose you do still have the body of a chubby 5 year old kek

One thing to think about is that if hgh is going up, glycogen stores are getting low, which means that glucose needs to come from somewhere (before ketosis really kicks in), so even though hgh might blunt some of the effect, the lowering blood glucose (and therefore lower insulin:glucagon ratio) is going to kick in to catabolize protein.

Why the fuck are you critiquing anyone's body lmao can you even walk normally right now? You made yourself a cripple in the most retarded way

>I'm not a 5 year old, you're a 5 year old XDDDDD
Way to prove my point

Based white knight/orbiter :^)

who are you and why have you been so desperate for my attention for the past half hour? lol

Eat shid

I'm insulting you so you don't come back here again, isn't it obvious lol
I'm not the only one replying to you lol

like your lifts, I see your banter hasn't improved much :)

Improved more than your foot has :)

>day 1 of week off
>only ate 2k kcal all day
Oh my fuck
Time to eat nutella from the jar

Guys my right hip cracked the other day deadlifting. Stretched and was able to come back home on my bicycle without feeling any pain

Following day I could barely get up from bed due to stiffness/pain, but after stretching and massaging with a lacrosse ball for like 10 minutes I can do bodyweight squats and jumps without feeling anything. Get a bit stiff after sitting though

Does this mean there was no important injury? Will take a week away from the gym just in case

I was doing SS to regain strength after a couple years sedentary and reached 1/2/3/4 really quickly, I think too quickly so that's why this happened

Also can anyone recommend a good program past SS? Keep reading on Jow Forums 5/3/1 is shit although I managed to go past 5 plate dead with it

pls respond this blog

Attached: aaaaaahhhh.png (344x315, 216K)

6 months and no improvement from either of us, sure does feel like plg to me

I got 10 lbs on my raw bench and my equipped stuff has improved drastically. Speak for yourself.

Yes you got too strong
See this is what your mother most likely warned you about, humans naturally can't get stronger than lifting 50 kg. More than that and you will injure yourself and maybe die. Now be thankful you didn't die, and you can still quit.

I didn't mean getting too strong, those weights are way below what I lifted years ago. I meant not being rested enough between every workout

>equipped lifting
I thought it was only Norsie who was into heavy machinery

Attached: 0_RCR_TEM_021018digger01.jpg (615x409, 76K)

fuck i love this nigga

Attached: Capture.png (603x408, 401K)

Kek what's reddit spacing?

Hows pulling not pl related? Do you even lift?

I forgot to do something for abs
What's a good exercise I can do at home

DO NOT TELL ME I AM IN THE WRONG THREAD CORE STRENGTH IS IMPORTANT

I feel attacked right now

It's a joke don't take it personally, sorry if I hurt your feelings.

I bet you're not feeling in charge

youtube.com/watch?v=fjyC2PG3d9w

bros our guy Yuri
i hope he is fine

the more I interact with real people outside, the more I interact with female, the more I try to be a normal human being, the more I want to look like twink alex
is it normal and sane or am I mentally ill

she had dick of someones else in her and couldnt text back

many such cases

You are sick

Im going to cry because of the mean things you said about me and you should feel bad

Attached: 1527597846182.png (160x209, 77K)

>Yuri Belkin
>our guy
That's not Luke Richardson

You still do emerging strategies? Haven't been here in awhile

good thing I am a pozz cuckold then

WAWTT?
Squats: 70% 4x6
Paused deadlift: 70-75% 4x3
DB rows w/ 3 CT eccentric
Goblet squats
Planks

Holy fuck that was loud. RIP

I never felt the feel of being able to take of the shirt without being shameless, it must feel good
if it sucks I go back to my 5k cals and power love handles

I've jumped on yarogramming like our man Isley, and our boy Alex.

front squats 7x5 or 8 idk
tried benching with my newly fucked up forearm / palm, went almost good, i think it will be fine within week
didnt have much time before work so went home

tomorrow ill do some more shit

lately my training is fucking SHIT bros, losing what little gains i had

give me quick rundown on yarogramming

its just no programming isnt it

Well you don't need abs to be attractive, but at the same time you shouldn't be a fat fuck. Lose weight if you have to

Avon writes programming for you depending on what you need and respond well to.

I screamed, and i am not ashamed of it

the fine line between being a fat fuck and having abs is like having abs under the perfect lightning for example, so abs are still the main goal to look ok naked, even if they dont need to be ripped as fuck

Attached: 1526660642623.gif (200x197, 821K)

Why would you want to be ugly?

>linear bodyweight metrics

Attached: 1379482011001.png (642x715, 20K)

>all through elementary / high school was fat fucker and giga ashamed of being shirtless, even amongst bros when playing football (worst feel btw when yo uget put on shirtless team)
>rn have slight gyno, around 20% bf
>want to cut because fat
>want to be bigger cuz only 90kg @ 190cm tall
>dont want my lifts to tank

literally what do bros

>literally ON the dot with deadlift metric

do i trip now?

Attached: 1556634930201.png (537x522, 328K)

I laughed nervously

RIP

Attached: Screenshot_20190521-014355~2.png (1149x853, 708K)

depends on how much you hate your fat
for example I cant imagine going to bed with a girl with my current bodyfat, this is why I have fucked literally 2 girls in my entire life
I have the confidence to talk, I seduce them easily, seems like one out of 3 -4girls like the bald/beard combo, but Im too ashamed to take off my shirt, and fuck with a T shirt

to me if you cant take your shirt off without being ashamed you are too fat and need to adress the issue, but its my opinion since Im living it, there were always one fat dude at school who didnt cared to be a fucking ball, but I cant have the mindset so Im cutting after a 7months cut, I might look like a twinkish twink alex but atleast I could wear a shirt and not having the love handles making my silhouette look like pure shit

>ok I'll do a little leg pressing after squats today
>Three women walk into the gym
>They spend over sixty minutes doing 1pl8x20+
>Had to do hack squats
>When I left they were still in the leg press machine
Not fair, do some squats you lazy whores

Just do more squats fag

>going to bed to begin with
Chad...

Truth be told i look like shit

Attached: 20190518_210451.jpg (3264x1836, 1.97M)