To all the Citizens who aren't kissless virgins (a rarity)

To all the Citizens who aren't kissless virgins (a rarity)

What techniques and trick do you use to hide your 'Tism levels just long enough to score with your slightly above average face and muscular aesthetics?

Attached: IMG_20190520_214714_256.jpg (932x720, 106K)

I go complete sociopath mode and just put on a personality the girl will like based on her own, it’s gotten me a body count of 10

Could you give us a green text of a scenario user?

Do what women do: look pretty and wait for members of the opposite sex to approach you. No chance of rejection and you pretty much have full control

Nothing, I just don't care. It's more enjoyable when I'm with a woman who likes me for me anyway lol

>taking lifeguarding course
>9/10 qt in it
>know my personality is dogshit and she wouldn’t care about me besides looks
>start talking to her and take mental notes of what she finds funny/what she likes in guys etc
>completely change my personality to one she would like
>she wants to hang out more, compliments me more etc
>eventually we fucked but I broke it off because I was tired of acting like a completely different person just for pussy
>she calls me a sociopath when she realizes I’m not acting like who I really am

Fair enough. What sort personality did you take on?

Attached: 1557698926640.gif (350x255, 1.78M)

^^ sounds like bullshit I know but once you realize how fucking dumb some girls are it’s not that hard, also read up on human sociology/behavioural psychology it’s surprisingly useful

More confident but also reserved and “mysterious” she would always ask me questions on stuff in the course etc because she assumed I was really smart ig, although it helps being fit too, I don’t think I could’ve pulled it off if I was a Lanklet or fat

Based sociopathposter

Current stats user. Out of curiosity

Attached: Anakin-Skywalker-anakin-skywalker-19662334-685-738-1-.jpg (685x738, 86K)

Pretend you're in a dating sim or Skyrim and your having a convo
I heard it works but if she has autism too it'll fucking cause you to erupt with spaghetti

Lol you have to be pure godmode for women to approach you

6’3”
185lb
Physique wise I’m decent looking because of stronglifts and boxing
Face wise I’m painfully average but it doesn’t bother me at all

I wish I could do this
I barely even have a personality to begin with

I had to leave my autist life behind and get a normie job which exposed me to normie behaviour/humor enough that I could fake it and get a girl

My problem is that I don't notice obvious signals until about 15 minutes later. By that point they've already taken my lack of acknowledgement as rejection

Attached: A72bMI2CcAAF4qA.jpg (600x394, 37K)

>complete sociopath mode
>body count of 10
pick one user, you make a shitty sociopath.
t. slept with at least 50 girls until I got bored of hook ups and took the tradpill and proposed to a wholesome gf who hasn't taken as much pipe as I've laid

I tell girls I work in politics but don't tell then exactly "what" I do.

If they keep pestering, just tell them "it's classified" with a wink and a grin.

That way, whenever I inevitably sperg about how much I hate diversity and gays they've already got the frame of mind that "of course he would have deeply held beliefs about these things, he works in politics"

>6'3''
Just be tall theory vindicated once again

based shapeshifter

Fake it till I make it.
I acted like I was hot shit. Acted like I knew what I was doing. She honestly didn't believe I was a virgin because in like three sex sessions I went from cumming in 2 thrurts to have multiple orgasms and lasting 40 minutes.

Turns out confidence was the key the whole time.

I don't hide it, i let it out in moderation and if the chick likes it i continue at the same pace.
Gotten pussy 4 times just by being me dude, might be a 5th soon

B-bros I have a question... Can a guy like me who is hardly a 6/10 have sex with a cute 10+/10 without raping?

Are you tall and rich? Then yes.

6'2
most my life i was 190 to 235 but always more muscular and not fat, twice at my worst points I would argue I was getting a bit below chubby but never reached having an actual gut
Good looking but that often hurts more than helps for first contact, it helps to keep them around. I'm 245 currently and hope to be 6% bodyfat by the start of july to hit the beach.

Girls make up all kinds of stories and personalities they assume I have and then nothing I do convinces them otherwise. So I feel kind of helpless to the whims of whatever random shit their brain cobbles together if they're going to like me or not. So basically I just focus on my friends and having fun and girls see that and want on.
I'm an angry nerd functionally in a normie gym body.

So that means no?

>implying i'm an autist
idk honestly, just keep the general opinions and conversations you'd see on Jow Forums, on Jow Forums.
just look at what your other normie friends do or say and emulate what's socially acceptable.

Attached: 1501807434584.gif (500x332, 1002K)

Exactly

Me too.

I felt Bateman-esque doing it.

I basically imagine "What would cool-dude who is swimming in pussy say/do?"

So:
* He's cocky, will say stupid shit and a little negging but nothing outright mean
* Is rich and experienced doing shit
*Can talk about fun stuff
* He's funny
* Always does cool shit
* Constantly is saying shit to get her riled up, laughing or otherwise engaged
* Doesn't base his self worth on how any one encounter goes
* Is extremely confident, unflappable confidence in the face of little pranks (is amused, never hurt)
* Isn't dependent on her to have a second date (as he's swimming in pussy)

In addition I:
* drop things in conversation to suggest the relationship continuing in exciting ways (yeah, I'll be looking to travel next month, would you like to go there? Are you free)
*Frame the conversation AROUND HER. She probably doesn't want to hear about my lifts, my autistic diet, my fascination with credit cards or car crash test ratings. She raises topics and I expand on them. I'll have a few topics (I usually look up funny news stories before the date) and go from there.
* Focus the conversation to create near-constant stimulation- if I don't expect her to be laughing, impressed or want to further her own story I really reconsider
* If possible go from restaurant to bar, sometimes to cafe. I just say "oh I really just want to keep talking to you". Often if the cafe is closed she'll just want to go back to my place
* Establish touch early and escalate. Hug to start, then keep working. A brief touch on the shoulder when delivering a joke, then longer. Make a comment about a ring/bracelet she has on, use this as an excuse to hold her hand/inspect her wrist (which you can then say are delicate and graceful).
*Keep escalating from there until you have your hand on her knee/thigh. Once you uber back to your/her place you can practically finger her
* I never formally bring up coming back to my place, it just sort of "happens"

If you have a silver tongue
And game

> how do you hide your autism?
> by being more autistic

Just go talk to them. That's it, that's the secret. All ya gotta do is just talk to them. If you avoid making awkward its not hard at all.

Can any anons confirm if this is a phrase of someone who wanted to fuck me
>Talking with friends
>Girl comes up to me
>I disagree with you user, but I really appreciate you
Just curious, happened a while ago so it doesn't matter much to me. I only realized in retrospect that this girl may have been into me.

Just lift until you get lucky enough for a girl to come on to you. And then say as few words as possible while sober to reduce the odds of fucking things up

>Im just good at my job (because I practice a lot)
>I have good hygiene and invest on good clothes and fragances
>I look like I lift and the lowbody fat makes me look better in the face department
>still an introvert but people asumme Im mysterious
>girls usually aproach me first
>invite them to my place
>get my willy wet

>What techniques and trick do you use to hide your 'Tism levels just long enough

just show interest in other humans holy shit. ask questions, be curious and don't just talk about yourself at length. Autistic dudes I know don't know how to shut the fuck up

You need to develop a little voice in your head that starts telling you when to just shut the fuck up before you come across as creepy. Also most women think they're smarter than men, so playing dumb actually helps.

>sound like an autist when I talk
>just stop talking
>only give short, direct answers when asked
>become mysterious
>man of few words

Yep, good things. Next up is you need think how you sound like to her/them. Probably want to slow down and not try to be too excited