How do i achieve this look? is it obtainable natty? what should my workout routine and diet be like?

how do i achieve this look? is it obtainable natty? what should my workout routine and diet be like?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 56K)

Lift

Based Bolton poster

Reminder that in the book he never meets sansa. One of her handmaids takes the bullet and is sent in her stead.

All is good in the dreadfort. Show is not canon. All is fine.

Reek

Attached: 1557958083309.jpg (349x373, 19K)

Anything more specific? Btw I'm 6'1", 170lbs right now with a little bit of fat on my stomach and chest area. I've been doing three day fasts for the past couple of weeks to burn the fat. Then I plan on doing a short bulk over the summer.

>Is it obtainable natty?
Get the fuck out of here skeleton

Bolton is literally me. Intelligent, nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humour.

Attached: 9cc.png (680x210, 200K)

Quit fasting. Eat a normal 3 meals a day, manage at calorie maintenance, lift like at all. After about 4 to 5 months you'll start seeing muscle growth. Start eating at a at about 7 to 8 months you'll look like that. Then you'll look like that.

Leto confirmed for /b/tard

He's mich better off fasting till shredded and bulking after.

Do pushups and pullups on a daily basis and cut to 15% bf. Don't forget about cutting your slaves dick off and mindbreaking them into submission.

>start eating at a at about 7 to 8 months you'll look like that
huh?

So I should keep fasting until my bodyfat is around 15%? is it ok to do bodyweight exercises while fasting or should I do it right before breaking fast to utilize the HGH increase?

For that body type he doesn't need to bulk at all. He just need to maintain and build any muscle at all then loose BF%

At a deficit sorry I'm mobileposting

Is this a joke? This is twinkmode. Hit 50 press ups in a row, hit 15 pull ups in a row, and this body is yours guaranteed

Honestly this. Fuck everything I and everyone else has said

Pussy

All you need is 20 good men.

OP here. You're saying I should do what I said in that post?

Yes

Was about to say this.

Fasting will make you skinnyfat at 15% body fat. You need to be sub 10% to look that lean with fasting. Use a calorie deficit anywhere from 500 to 1000 below maintenance.

You want to eat all your carbs before and after workouts to maximize performance and muscle retention.

That body is fucking trash. I looked like that after going through medical weight gain without lifting.

So I guess cut to a BMI of 13 then dreamer bulk?

cringe

>is it obtainable natty
dude, he looks like an average high school varsity sport player

the absolute state of summerfags

Almost got me.

you don't your dad? are you black?

only /damaged/ anons will understand

Attached: 1555077696601.jpg (826x960, 137K)

Superhoodie that you?

Attached: 00D52D2F-360A-4AA2-9E13-411B5047C5B1.jpg (511x291, 17K)