Do you prefer obese women?

Arcanine said "yes" more than I expected. I thought this board might normalize things.

strawpoll.me/18020858/r

Attached: ruka.png (892x640, 854K)

I have the same fetish, idk why.

Where the fuck would I even stick my dick in that thing? I would probably slide into at least 10 different folds of fat until I miraculously found her pussy.

Yes, because I'm insecure.

Fuck no, disgusting sows.

fuck fuck fuck i have the worst fatty fetish. i feel horrible because i despise that even fat, ugly women are worth more to society than average men, but i uphold it because im a pretty attractive dude who loves fat chicks. that belly fuuuuuck man. i blame my mommy issues because my mom is pretty fat too.

I don't prefer them but I'd be tempted to try some belly worship, but then again I'm sick

>not wanting to shove it up a fuck pig's shit hole

sad and embarrassing.

Attached: dcwnmvp-337f2000-63aa-4b3f-88f9-1fe1d6c474a7.jpg (480x535, 57K)

Fatties have horrible hygiene. They can't help it. Life isn't an anime, and that is disgusting.

based margot

this. it's all fun and games until you smell their stench irl. I'll stick to thin girls

no they disgust me I met with one last night and honestly I kind wanna kill myself for even entertaining such a disgusting creature
it was obvious the monster had never felt love with how it acted and how it would make meaningless things a sign that I was her perfect lover
today I've contemplated how low I've truly fallen to allow such utter swine to service me
and I plan to punish my self severely for it
blow job was awesome tho

Source?????

ruka tensho. She was anorexic and then got fat as fuck because she's sick in the head

I hate that I have this kink
I'm ashamed every time

Only if that mass of fat is on her ass & thighs and not her belly

>Always had a thing for fatties
>Can remember getting boners when I was around 6 and looked at my pregnant Kindergarten teacher
>Kept it a secret my whole life
>Now that I'm 27 years old and in the best shape of my life I can only attract thin women

Attached: 1540059699846.jpg (882x960, 76K)

she looks soft af. I would give her one or two

based

If you're in good enough shape to get a thin girl, you're in good enough shape to get a low self esteem piggy.

Yeah, he's not making any sense. Unless he only responds to advances and never makes the first move himself.

everywhere you want... the possibilities are infinite...

Attached: 1550383423021.png (218x256, 84K)

The fitter i get the more i love fat woman. I want them to sit on my face

Am I the only one who's noticed mexicans have big ears?

I always hear short and dark but never the ear thing.

Is it a bad sign that i was having intrusive thoughts of pushing a couple fatties in front of the train while i was coming home today?

Were you wondering which object would remain standing after?

I was wondering what the splat would look like

Ruka is perfect

Legit question how's the bumhole? I picture a loose and warm hamwrap

I've been told mine's fantastic

Attached: 1547058351281.gif (351x198, 779K)

Why the fuck do fatties make my dick so goddamn hard?

Attached: image.jpg (960x1280, 757K)

It's fucking disgusting, stick to thin girls

Having fucked many fatties in my time, I can say this. They are not flexible so don't expect cool positions. They stink most of the time, either their skin or sweat, pussy stinks sometimes, depends on the person and fat percentage. They give good head but that's about it, they always ask for 6 or 7 inches of dick because they know that less than that cannot penetrate their fatty rolls. I prefer thin to average build as its much easier, can put their legs around you, can take the beating, don't overheat etc. Don't get tired as fast as fatties too

>hamwrap

Attached: pepelaughz.jpg (800x450, 40K)

Please tell me this is a before/after

fuck yes i love fatties

margots got a great ass

Mexicans notice their ears, having ears that stick out prominently is considered undesirable (obviously, it's funny-lookin)

mothers poke fun at their kids for their big ears, I'm sure there's something similar white parents poke fun of their kids for that I can't think of