Any reason Scooby's become a dick?

Any reason Scooby's become a dick?

Attached: FB_IMG_1558293955945.jpg (479x479, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gXGlawiibK8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>1 second ago
based

living in trump's america as a gay man

umm he's a faggot user, like, he sucks penises of men and probably does a lot of stuff like pic related.

Attached: sinners.jpg (2184x1706, 684K)

Looks like Scooby is posting on fit again

based as fuck despite being gay in this case
>1 second ago
you got BTFO to hell

I mean, he's right

>Penut Butter
>More natural
Also, why is fucking dry milk is not somd chemical compound, when did everyone started treating whey as if it was fucking roids.

You are what you eat

What do you imagine the endgame for fags is like? You think he's going to retire and spend time with his family, or just be a sad old fag with anal leakage issues?

>retire and spend time with his family
that's not how being gay works user, fortunately they typically go around their 40s anyway

Watch Athlean X for actual advice. Scooby is a roiding kike

Attached: Screenshot_20170905-133429.jpg (809x1061, 578K)

Scooby founded Argonaut??

>making cheese
>removing the moisture from the waste product
>use either ion exchanger to seperate the carbohydrates from the protein
>add cocoa powder
vs.
>roast peanuts
>grind them up

Which one sounds more "natural"?

scooby is actually Jason, the famed leader of the argonauts dating back to the thrid century BC. however he traded in his golden fleece for the first skateboard which he used to grow powerful legs before the invention of the iron barbell.

Its a screencap scoobz took guys. Calm down. Its from a faceberg post the other day.

This. He's 100% correct.

Why not do a scoop of whey and a tablespoon of pb and a splash of whole milk for max bulking protein/fat/carbs bonus

Kek

You faggots think western families actually care for their elders? At least 70% of young people would rather see all boomers dead and gen-x-ers are trying to save up for their own retirement. Faggots have a 0% chance of being cared for by their families. Normal boomers have a 10% chance of being cared for.

I think anyone who creates something that is highly visible to the world is thus highly vulnerable to criticism (whether unfounded or not). The average person doesn't really grasp what it's like to be visible or some type of public figure, especially one on the internet where you're getting bombarded by people all day long.

I don't care how secure you are or how much you try to resist letting that shit get to you, but it does. And it's damn near constant. I think people just eventually break. And I mean, you need the feedback to improve if you have something like a band or a Youtube channel, but you have to be able to sift through the bullshit to find legit constructive criticism. I'm sure the guy is just broken and DGAF at this point.

> be the kindly fitness grandpa for 10 years
> people criticize your body
> your advice
> your sexual orientation
> your fashion
> your profession
> for 10 fucking years
> OMG WHY IS OLD FITNESS MAN SUCH A DICK NOW?!?!?!

c'mon user

>Petty, homosexual boomer
>Never adapts, completely stonewalls alternative forms of training such as neck training as he "doesn't have the time"
>Broscience bullshit channel, science-based channels are on the rise and thus his YouTube is declining (fading in to irrelevancy)
>Barely ever breaks 10k views each video these days
>Former tripfag

Deserves what he gets

This

I am not often disturbed by what I come across on this website, but this is one of those rare occasions that I am.

Attached: 1530774799503.jpg (640x480, 71K)

>all boomers dead
Sounds like a dream desu

Nah, there is has been a big shift in attitude for a few years now. Responding to criticism like that is fine, but the dude he responded to wasn't even being aggressive at all. If your friend made a suggestion would you go off on him like that or be civil with your disagreement?

You're right it's an unreasonable response for sure. I just imagine this dude's mental state after all these years probably isn't the greatest, shit even Greg O'Gallagher admitted in his latest video that he couldn't handle all the attention when he first started his channel. This shit isn't good for humans. Watch "One Nation Under Stress"

I hate fags

The average person is fucking retarded when it comes to nutrition. I work at a supplement store and I'd say at least half of the people that come in are completely clueless.
>where are your womens proteins?
>does whey have milk in it?
>I've tried this protein for a week and I don't feel it working can I return it?
>which of these is going to make my muscles grow the most?

> low Cal shake
> "hey, use peanut butter insteas"
The guy deserves it for being braindead

He's always been sassy (and right), dumbass.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Houseki no Kuni - 01 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_10.13_[2018.07.15_00.08.03].png (594x758, 537K)

Must be hard not having your life being changed at all.

This

The average person is retarded when it comes to fitness in general (I'm speaking strictly about Americans here).

I tried pointing out to my girlfriend and her mom that all the men they swoon over in movies/TV and on Instagram are 99% on drugs.

> OMG Chris Hemsworth did not do steroids!
> he totally put on 45 lbs. of lean muscle in 6 months through super intense workouts like CrossFit and yoga!

They shriek about unrealistic body standards for women but they wouldn't know a natural physique if it slapped them in their fat fucking mouths.

Attached: 1553620895493.jpg (750x750, 53K)

>The average person is retarded when it comes to fitness in general
Correct. You'll hear more people talk about fad diets than actual exercise. If they do talk about exercise it won't include the 4 big lifts and include a lot pseudoscience.

> CrossFit
> keto
> paleo

I haven't heard anyone else mention a fucking thing fitness related in probably two years
Say things like 531, Greyskull, Starting Strength and they'll look at you like you have 3 heads. Or shit you mention deadlifting and bench pressing and their response is:

> wellll I just wanna get toned, I don't wanna get too big and bulky!

I'm like bitch, getting big doesn't happen by accident. Lift heavy things for fucking years and eat until you feel like puking (but pray that you don't because you don't wanna lose the precious protein) and maybe your genetics will smile brightly enough upon you to make you big.

>imagine unironically deadlifting
>imagine unironically squatting

> post sex
> have body

you're probably weaker than puppy piss

Don't forget how they think carbs are poison. I admit to not having the cleanest diet, but I balance it out by working out. These fuckers restrict themselves of needed macros just so they can attempt a shortcut.

peanut butter is shit tier for health, so he's based.

wtf... man i fucking hate faggots

Outdated.

Attached: Screenshot_20190521-084514.jpg (1080x746, 209K)

I miss scooby

Bigot

Scooby has always been a dick, he gets uppity about the most petty bullshit imaginable

this is like a Burroughs novel

>become
user, he has always been a dick.

Bug chasers are the type that need to be eradicated without a second thought

Holy shit this gave me anxiety god damn

If it makes you feel any better, it's fake. Not to say there aren't people out there trying to poz/get pozzed but yeah.

can you imagine basing your opinion on a group based on a tiny fraction of people within that group?

it's like looking at every white male teenager and imagining a school-shooter

scooby is the only natural bodybuilder left

fuck off faggot

>he totally put on 45 lbs. of lean muscle in 6 months through super intense workouts like CrossFit and yoga!

This thinking may be consistent with why people give up on fitness so easily- when they don't get super ripped in two weeks they lose motivation

Absolutely. People ride an exercise bike for 20 minutes, scarf down a salad with ham and ranch dressing then wonder why they don't look like Halle Berry yet.

Of course, that's also the reason why I don't tell people I lift.

> you've been working out for a year?!?!?
> well it's not working because you don't look like Chris Pratt yet!

Despite the fact that I've added 100+ to almost all my lifts.

Happens to me to from time to time

Haha bro its a secret training method. You don't know about it because top scientific trainers have researched it.

>Any reason Scooby's become a dick?
You are what you eat

>it's fake
Yeah no faggot but nice try

Attached: 1506952276555.png (640x639, 437K)

Except he is 100% correct. Peanut butter is fine, but if you are using it as a replacement for whey you will fucking die from those fats, oils, added sugars, and other bull shit. While whey (minus flavoring) is perfectly natural.

You can almost say he has a stick up his butt

Scooby is an idiot for not supporting neck training

He gets his neck from suckin the dicks of men like a fucking woman.

aids destroying his brain

>Low cal protein shake
>'hahaha why not add peanut butter idiot'
See why people get angry?

As you get older your tolerance for stupid shit decreases.

This, the gayness virus has tricked his body in to seeking out an even worse disease, the disease of aids. His own body and mind was weaponized against itself by the gayness parasite and forced to seek out toxic poison, a disease that will melt his brain and organs.

>homos are finding ways of eradicating each other faster through intentional AIDS spreading
sounds pretty based to me.

I wish. But stds don't kill you immediately, some are even curable.

maybe its the straight part of him seeking out aids, the sane part of him knows he must be destroyed

You're post makes 0 sense. Trump is extremely pro gay.

Attached: 1548620888660.jpg (858x821, 359K)

You are what you eat

These guys can legally donate blood in California, honk honk

Attached: bozo_122557.jpg (600x521, 80K)

This, I couldnt sit through reading the whole thing without wanting to puke

I bet Scooby voted for Trump, it seems to be a trend with older gay couples

This pic has been around forever it's a bizarre outlier fringe group of weirdos.

I know right? We should be more focused on the fact that all gay people are pedophiles.
youtube.com/watch?v=gXGlawiibK8

Fucking degenerates, execution should be a common treatment for faggots.

How do I upvote?

I can’t finish reading all of these. The son who drank his dad’s cum from used condoms is far enough. There’s no way these are real.

Fact.

Attached: D5EC8832-ECE6-4C1B-8B1C-A2AA4DD16625.jpg (800x796, 79K)

>unironically using the word bigot
>on Jow Forums
Go back to whatever tech giant nightmare platform you’re used to child
Quit making excuses faggot, it’s a known fact that gay culture is depraved as all hell.

Like what? Using Arch? I mean that's obvious.

By giving me a (You).

>you took the time to save this on your computer

Attached: 1557271863732.jpg (463x488, 74K)

He's bitter because he will die as a genetic dead end

He has become a dick during his Jow Forums tripfag phase. Now he's just an insufferable faggot.

sorry dude but you don't have his genetiks, he is natural don't be a hater

Attached: 364564565645645251.jpg (306x306, 20K)

Jesus fucking Christ.

Attached: weimar.jpg (258x330, 20K)

or I guess you don't work hard enough

>video about Low-cal shake
>DUDE REPLACE ONE OF THE LOWEST CALORIE PROTEIN OPTIONS WITH ONE OF THE MOST CALORICALLY DENSE FOODS AVAILABLE.

you deserved it faggot.

I mean... he's not wrong

Just checked out a few vids of him and his commenting... wtf I love Scooby now!

Attached: 1549970287957.gif (320x240, 2.65M)

you are what u eat

No, I think I saw some posts of him here attacking Trump.

Jow Forums stared back at him.

You guys turned on him when he came out as gay. He opened up to us and you dropped him.

We're supposed to be his special friends, bros.

This is a more eloquent version of what I came here to post

thats how screenshots work retard

Wow he absolutely destroyed you dude.

I think you may be the retard here. The post you replied to is clearly commenting on the fact that the screenshot was taken one second after scooby's comment was made, either indicating a massive fan of the channel or more likely that scooby screenshotted his own comment