Trouble sleeping/insomnia

>trouble sleeping/insomnia
>when I do sleep, I wake up 4-6 times a night
>need 9-11 hours in bed to feel alright in the morning
Then the beauty of cannabis swept into my life
>Smoke in the PM
>Sleep is amazing
>Only slept 7 hours but was the deepest sleep of my life, feel refreshed, rejuvinated, energized

Also, stretching on cannabis is amazing, so it also helps with recovery from post-workout

Attached: ertgrete.jpg (225x225, 13K)

DUDE

It’s gonna fuck with your sleep cycle and you’re gonna become dependent. Exercising, reading, and showering before bed always knocks my ass out, give it a try.

WEED

LMAOOOOO

WEED

Woah dude, did weed fuck your mom or something hahaha ? Its just a fucking plant, why would you become dependent you autist ? I think you need to BAKE & TOKE you pussy, what are you afraid of a little smoke ? Degenerate. Also, never fuck with stoners my man. Im out, PEACE!

Smoking weed cuts down on REM sleep. You might be getting more sleep but it's not quality sleep.

Get your 7-9 hours of sleep folks! Waste-I mean-workout 2-3 hours a day too! Don't want to lose those gains!1!1!!1

Attached: quote-don-t-sleep-too-much-if-you-sleep-3-hours-less-each-night-for-a-year-you-will-have-an-extra-mo (850x400, 60K)

Fuck that’s motivating. I’ve been trying to get up earlier on my off days. 8PM seems to be the easiest, giving me 2 hours extra hours to my average day. That shit really adds up bros

I literally can’t function without 7.

Looks like a jew to me. Yeah better destroy my health to chase after worthless illusions, thanks for the advice you piece of shit.

I guess reading comprehension isn't your strong suit

Huh, going to bed high always leaves me groggy and disoriented the morning after. I'll still do it a couple times a week because it helps my writing.
Too lazy to find the quote but Marcus Aurelius says something in the Meditations about the quality of your life being far more important than the quantity of your life that would be very relevant here

A friend of mine is a huge muscle manlet and had terrible problems with insomnia. He had to take a lot of the regular sleeping pills for them to take effect on him so he got prescribed some heavier shit that did the job but kept him dazed for the rest of the following day. Someone in our circle recommended smoking weed, specifically of the indica variety. It worked wonders for my friend since he is not used to weed and a quarter of a joint a night knocks him out after a while of giggling and munching on an extra meal.

I waked and baked on low doses for about a month and now my tolerance is so high that 1g of good shit barely gives me a buzz. What the FUCK???

All of a sudden I CAN’T GET HIGH. Literally never had this problem before

I sleep 4.5 hours a night and workout for 65 minutes. I love how much time I have to accomplish and get ahead. Waking up before 4 am and going to sleep past 11 pm is fantastic.

Make $2+ billion from nothing and marry the First Lady of the US and then talk idiot.

Ok pothead. Reading ancient cunt sayings and meme books doesn't make you sophisticated. Stay where you are along with the other morons and eat your cheap Chinese takeout and sexually please your ugly gf like a beta boy. Don't want her to leave you!1!1!1!1

>trouble waking up
>often sleep 12+ hours
>once 17 hours
>unsatisfying sleep
>always feel unrested even after 17 hours
>diagnosed with idiopathic hypersomnia
>on modafinil now
>cant sleep
What is this hell?

WEEEEEEEEED BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gonna implement that tonight going forward

ayyyy

Fast track route to Alzheimer's.

>Sleep around 8-9h
>Wake up after 2-3 hours
>Remember how cool my dream was
>Go back to sleep
>repeat 2 times
Being able to remember those happy dreams is the only reason I didn't hang myself yet. Weekends are a bliss, being able to sleep 12h is the best.

If you don't like to sleep then you're doing it wrong