Lifting is absolutely pointless

Life is absolute hell. No friends, no female interest EVER and I went to a 4 year large state school as well, no gains, no motivation, no future. Ugly as fuck, horrible social skills, people immediately closed off when I try to speak to them. Life is absolute fucking torture, nothing I do makes things better.

I’m inferior to everyone I come across, kids a decade younger than me have more social experiences and experience with women. I don’t even enjoy lifting anymore, I lifted for five straight years and made NO gains, all I have now is a back injury and sciatica and no gains to show for it. Anytime I get a tinge or motivation I remember the previous results I’ve gotten and then I think of roiders and the results they get in a thousandth of the time and I lose any desire to go back. I started balding at age 17. I wake up every day with a headache, I feel dizzy nonstop, I get anxious over totally mundane social situations like walking into a grocery store or making a phone call.

My life is pure hell and it’s because I’m a pathetic failure. In this world some people live such unimaginably good lives that none of us could ever comprehend it, well Im on the opposite side of the spectrum. I’ve got nothing going for me, no one wants me around, and I’ve never achieved one fucking thing. There’s no reason for me to continue on.

Attached: 1F30A507-D1EB-4E83-9D03-844FFB053F6E.jpg (840x854, 264K)

Nobody cares. Just kys already.

I hate r9k so much

This, never gonna make it

What a waste of time
How'd this retard forget to eat and sleep to make gains

Never gonna make it with that shitty fuckin attitude

Attached: 1558381566730.gif (129x150, 73K)

Here come the delusional retards lmaoooo

>We’re all gonna make it brah!

Attached: 36C8ED53-4FB6-468D-8880-6D08F32EA422.jpg (630x767, 134K)

Lmao yeah bro just give up why even try rofl

I hate r9k so fucking much

Lots of hermitages in the alps without anyone to live in them.

Get over it. The alternative to getting over it is not getting over it. Those are your two options.

cant really give you a good response since im on the elliptical doing cardio but just stop being a little bitch and just lift more you fagget retard

Attached: 1061_f779d00e7e65667b.gif (876x656, 1.77M)

I can smell beta males with low confidence from miles away, honestly if you prefer lurking in the shadows and mope then kys

You're not gonna make it, but the rest of us will. Go back to Jow Forums and wallow in misery with your fellow incels.

Attached: 1552962609869.jpg (720x405, 17K)

wield or yield
fight or flight
die or try
best or test
we know life is worthless but we arent gonna let that fucking stop us for one fucking goddamn fucking second that we cant get back
guess what im going to fuck act like it doesnt matter
im going to workout get ripped and fuck bitches and live a fucking dope life
what the fuck are you doing
>tldr
>if life doesnt matter start acting like it

I feel you, brother. You’re right. Here’s the thing. The copers in this thread are partially right. There’s still hope for you, except its not natty. You are a natural failure and it will take unnatural means to correct that, to the degree that it can be corrected at all.

Have you ruled out surgery (it can improve your face, even your height). Have you ruled out exogenous hormones (they can improve your mental health and your physique). If you’ve ruled out those things, why? Do you think you’re better than that? News flash: you aren’t. News flash: women fraud their looks 24/7 (surgeries, implants, hair dye, make up, form-shaping clothing, heels, etc). News flash: it works.

Maybe you should nut up and bite the bullet.

this post doesn't make any sense

Notice how mindfucked Jow Forums is by the Jow Forums Chads who don’t even workout

no, i mean it's pure gibberish
you're a fucking retard, dude

Nah fuck you bro.
If you have nothing to lose you that means you have everything to gain. Start shooting roids and get jacked and work some extra hours and fuck whores. Shit at least do some drugs and feel good for a bit before you top yourself you worthless faggot.

>spent 5 years lifting and never bothered to learn how to do shit properly and got sciatica and a back injury
>spent 5 years lifting with no gains and spent all that time not trying to figure out what the problem was
>thinks lifting will fix his shit personality and social skills

yeah dude kys

Attached: autism.jpg (364x160, 7K)