Can you really build mass with yoga?

Can you really build mass with yoga?

Attached: koreangf2.webm (1200x760, 1.93M)

i fucked youre mom

SS + GOMAD

Post moar of this :)

sure but answer my question please I need to know if yoga is a meme or not.

Attached: asiangf2.webm (1200x760, 1.83M)

Please conceptualize the aroma.

Yes, in the form of body fat

Yoga backwards is agoy. Just sayin

>T. Brainlet not knowing about how type IIA strength fast twitch muscles work and anaerobic glycolysis

all those years I have been blind, but now I see

I’m taking a yoga class this summer along with a weightlifting class for my general Ed and I’m one of three guys in that class. I’m expecting the test boost from being surrounded by women to compound my gains since it’s right after my liftin class

Yoga is hard user, maybe do it before lifting and you'll get more out of it. Less shaking and more relaxed.

Attached: 1557138508718.jpg (1132x632, 71K)

What's her name? I need to fap.

yeah, it literally all supplemented my ass, thighs and squat though so if i werent doing upper body auxilliary lifts id have an absurd t-rex frame.

I still recommend it because it's still a great stretch

yoga+roids

> Can you really build mass with yoga?
No, but you can have flexibility and endurance gainz.

Yoga is a scam invented some decades ago by a half indian half american rapist.
Yoga practioners and instructors are so desilusional, dumb and uncultured that they seriously think that its an elder art invented thousands years ago by some magical hindu hare krishna or wtv.

Like squashed bugs

I did yoga for 3-4 months and all it did was make me sweat a lot and be more flexible (I can do a sub-par headstand for like 2 seconds). But I didn't build any muscle or lose any weight (also because I wasn't exercising a mindful diet then).

I don't know about mass but I only cut bf% and gained strength when I started lifting, counting cals and fasting.

Aside from the sweatgains, don't expect anything from yoga but a good stretch. That's why only women do it most of the time-- it's lazy exercise

t. lifting lass

No, you can't.

Making fake Muslim TV screenshots with westerners would be a great meme. But I can’t be bothered.

Yeah Greek yoga has tons of protein. Good with berries and seeds too.

BUT user YOU NEED TO GET RID OF YOUR TOXINS!!! That’ll be $40

Came here to say this.

On the other hand, stretching muscles after lifting is beneficial.

replace rest day with yoga day and you'll recover faster and have decreased DOMS so you can get back to weight training.

you can incorporate some pretty damn hard calisthenics into yoga routines but normal mode yoga won't do much for building strength.

Yes, and doing it before can cause short time stiffness leading to injury. Do it after