What are the benefits of being flexible

do you stretch? should i stretch? is it worth it to be flexible? what are the benefits? argue

Attached: dam.gif (400x225, 996K)

You only need basic range of motion unless you do a specialized sport. In fact too much flexibility can lead to injury and decreased athletic performance

Sposed to make you resistant to some injuries if you do it right. I do it because it helps me sleep better.

I can swing by to fuck your mom even when it looks like my calendar appears full

Attached: 20180724_221133.jpg (4032x1960, 1.07M)

>t.

Attached: sleeping.jpg (414x308, 31K)

>do you stretch?
Not currently, but i'm depressed

>should i stretch?
Yes

>is it worth it to be flexible?
Yes

>what are the benefits? argue
Better muscle health, development, defense against injuries, sport performance. Can do fun/crazy shit like Jujimufu.

please stretch op. i dont stretch and i am in constant pain and stiffness and my mobiity sucks

It makes it easier to bend over when you get fucked by life.

>what are the benefits?

feels good man. Being flexible makes you better at moving and using your body in general, do I really have to explain why that's a benefit? If I'm play fighting with children I can fall in a more exaggerated crazy way to get a laugh, it's helpful for calisthenics so I get cleaner L-sits, it's easier to detect injuries when you have a higher comfortable ROM because any loss of ROM is significant, high ROM makes literally every lift easier because you won't be hindered by x inflexibility. Stretching, cardio and vegetables are things kids try to avoid but adults do because they know they have to.

You can bend over more easily and stick out your ass for you boyfriend.

>do I stretch

Hell yes

>should I

Hell
Yes

>worth it to be flexible

Stretch applicable muscles as needed and you should gain a basic function of flexibility that won’t be too much but won’t b like you ain’t stretching from before.
>benefits
Better recovery, you’ll feel better, ever been able to turn around and look at your ass? It’s just the little flexible things. Standing up straight and touching your toes, most of my friends can’t do that. I can.
Foam roll too since we’re talking about stretching, they go together imo.

Don’t stretch too long 20-30 secs
Do it after a workout

If you’re tight prior you can stretch and roll a bit, best after tho.
Nice stretches also feel good. If you do it right and for the proper length and muscles affected you can release a real nice body high. Sometimes i stretch just for that

Oh yeah this too!

Kek

Your muscles are less likely to tear or get disconnected

Attached: 1117593.jpg (1080x1080, 140K)

>do you stretch
tried for a month because i was trying to suck my own dick.
didn't worked and the back pain was awful.

>tried for a month because i was trying to suck my own dick.
Shameless!

Attached: 1066482.jpg (800x1000, 71K)

Does anyone have a good guide for post workout stretching?

Is that a famas?

Stretch, it is good for your friend. Prevent injuries and will help you in the long run as you age. Not much bad could come of it, unless your we're as flexible as a contortionist and trying to squat like Ronie Coleman.

Attached: 1555379050424.jpg (620x943, 118K)

>post stretch rotines
Bump.

>hell yes
>hell
>yes
can you please give out stretching tips on tumbl where you belong, faggot?

Top kek.

Imagine the smelhhhhhhnnnnngggggguaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Lets you go full ATG on a squat + makes diddlys easier.

Stretching is godlike, I stretch every day before hitting the gym for at least 20 full minutes, we're talking dedicated time for stretching alone not just some bullshitting around on my phone, and after workout for another 15 minutes up to an hour, depending on what I'm doing.
But I do kickboxing and I need to keep my joints healthy not to fuck my shit up when kicking.