NOOOOO YOU CANT JUST DO ISOLATION LIFTS YOU HAVE TO DO MUH HEAVY COMPOUND LIFTS WHAT ARE YOU A VANITY LIFTER!?!?!?!...

>NOOOOO YOU CANT JUST DO ISOLATION LIFTS YOU HAVE TO DO MUH HEAVY COMPOUND LIFTS WHAT ARE YOU A VANITY LIFTER!?!?!?!? PUT THAT EZ CURL BAR AWAY YOU STINKY CURLBRO AND HIT THE SQUAT RACK?? DID I MENTION I CAN DEADLIFT 4 PL8 AND HAVE PERMANENT SPINE DAMAGE EVEN THOUGH I LOOK LIKE I DONT LIFT???

Attached: 1557728077896.png (231x218, 9K)

Very based a d redpilled

People who fear isolation exercises are the ones who can't admit to lifting for women.

What does isolation exercises even mean

y not both?
do compound lifts and then do curl isolation get best of both worlds. done

A workout intended to isolate a single group of muscle(s).

Why not just mix both? You can look good and be a powerlifter.

Attached: 1423809873206.png (862x661, 119K)

Anyone who would actually refuse to do isolations would be fucking retarded and I honestly dont believe such people even exist

this guy just got his gf stolen by a powerlifter

Nigger chill, do whatever you want most everyone at gyms are dyel anyway.

i do a strength program with lots of added volume and isolations where i feel like i need it

powerbuilding is the way of the future

Y'know, why don't you do isolation stuff but do a billion exercises targeting everything one at a time?

Today I nixed tricep and bicep iso work 3x6-10 for dips and chins supersetted 3x6-10

I figured why isolate the tris and bis when I also need growth in the chest and lats, as most people do.

That's why people shit on isolation.

powerlifters are gayer than bodybuilders. Nobody cares that you lift if you look like you're fat

based and redpilled

i keep trying to find these Jow Forums dichotomies in real life. but they dont exist. everybody is exactly the same.

>you have to choose between chins and curls

Attached: 30175FC7-7D91-46F1-803C-3C86007387AB.jpg (785x731, 101K)

Or just do both.

huh? i never said that

Three main reasons
First it is very inefficient and you will spend literally hours more at the gym each week.
Second you need compounds to hit connective/balancing muscles.
Third there are certain muscle groups that cannot be isolated very well and the best lifts for those groups are always going to be compound. For example chest (pressing) or lats (pull ups). Not saying don’t try to isolate them at all but the best lifts for building mass for those areas will always be compound.

Imagine lifting weights in the hope of impressing other fat lifters with your numbers
Imagine not lifting to look good
Imagine lifting only to get fatter and uglier
>powerlifters

Attached: 306BC87613994601A12DBF5ECBA0B55D.jpg (645x773, 57K)

Ignoring the internet and just looking into the gyms, most bench and curl bros look better than muh hobby powerlifters.

Attached: dg5oqg.jpg (500x667, 86K)

>No curling in the skwat rack!!!!
>I looooooove leg day best of all!!!!

Attached: soy boy.gif (800x371, 105K)

yup, exactly this

By far. Powerlifters are the redditors of the lifting world.

Attached: Clint Walker.jpg (736x942, 90K)

Lifting to impress other fat retards who lifting to impress cute retards
It's the same poison just pick the funnier

I always cringe when i see scrawny dyels do isolation exercises with 5kg dumbbells

Just do compounds until u are decently strong brainlets
Im bigger than 99% of my gym, even bigger than most roiders because they have retarded routines with 80% isolations and are therefor weak as fuck

Isolations have their place, even in powerlifting. For Advanced powerlifters isolations are very important

But for dyels, isolations are just a waste of time

>t. 6'0 230lbs lean natty

>>t. 6'0 230lbs lean natty

Imagine being this delusional

>not lifting because you're addicted to the feeling
Who gives a fuck about other people.

>Just do compounds until u are decently strong brainlets
we don't give a fuck about your autistic strength, working out is about the looks no one on the street or a club cares how much you squat if you look like shit, I mean they don't give a fuck how much you squat even if you look good, no one cares, strength training is for deluded virtue signaling retards

post press

>how much you lift
>how many women you've slept with
>How much you make in a year
>how big your dick is

4 things that everyone lies about anyway, so there is no point in bringing any of them up

>T. dyel brainlet