STOP FUCKING EATING FATTY

STOP FUCKING EATING FATTY

Attached: 9858581505050.jpg (246x138, 9K)

I'm unironically following his advice so far and it's been great
48h dry fast got me weak as fuck but I feel and look leaner, I don't know how to explain the situation
Did ate a huge breakfast and hitted the gym, performance were OK but I got fucking bloated the night and gut disconfort, might be either from the 500ml whole milk or the two scoops, either way I'll cut those two back today and see how it goes

I did.

Attached: 20190511_103829.jpg (872x847, 215K)

Cringe

On 3rd day of fasting, Feeling great on snake juice. Last month I was 217lbs been doing 3 day fasts and this month 1st of may I weigh 191lbs.

Attached: sddefault (3).jpg (640x480, 27K)

Meant to say 21st of may

Not the poster but better to be skinny than fat.

>people with this physique give you advice here

Nah I don't give anyone advice, I just lose weight and mind my own business. My goals are drastically different from all the bloatlords on this board so there's no reason to take or give advice.

Does anyone have stomach burns after x hours of no eating?
Doing omad and After 12hours fast my stomach start burning like "feed me retard", it's painful

Do a collage with your old body and your new skiny body

I've posted it before so you might have seen it already, but here it is.

Attached: changes2.jpg (1785x1118, 465K)

You shouldn't have intense hunger pans after 12 hour fast if you aren't accustom too it. Try doing a 3-4 day fast to reset your body and get rid of withdrawals of food.

Attached: sddefault (1).jpg (640x480, 24K)

I'm at ~25% body fat, I'm actually having trouble hitting my macros, because I don't want to eat. I'm having problems getting all my calories and protein. I really don't understand it. I literally had to force myself to eat tonight felt like a skellybro.

I don't know what to do about this, am being dead serious.

Are you going to the gym now? Time to escape skeleton mode now, but gj

You could always get leaner if you don't feel hungry.

Don't eat at night fatty, either fast or omad breakfast
Eating at night makes you fat

If I wouldn't have forced myself to eat, I would have only been at 577 calories and 29 grams of protein.

I'm at 209 lbs as I said around 25% body fat 6 feet exactly (not even estatting this for the manlet memes)

That would have been way too high a deficit after lifting today.

I do fast on my off days and lift on an empty stomach.

Going for a long one? Or just cycling 72 hours?

Nah, twinkmode was the goal. I might just for the health benefits once I hit my GW, but it will still be mostly cardio I think. I don't ever want to go above ~140 lbs again in my life.

Imagine spending money on food so you can lose both muscle and fat when you can just fast.

Attached: 1550689095742.jpg (307x356, 33K)

Should I fast and snake juice on 16-17% bf?

Breakfast omad and training at noon is legit if you are worried with performance but yeah if you are over 30% just stop fucking eating

How long it took you to reach this and what was your fast program

No I'm 130lbs I need to eat a lot

I'm 182 lbs at 5'9". I hope to be 160 or 155 by July. Starting the snake diet as soon as my potassium chloride gets here in the mail. Assuming it comes this week losing 25 lbs is possible right?

>there are people over 30% giving diet advice
yikes

Maradona is that you?

dude i just cant stop fucking eating and i feel so fucking bad like i wish i had anorexia so I wouldnt eat so fucking much. i am 5'9 135lbs and i have no muscle definition at 7% body fat. and its really pissing me off. I feel disgusting and bloated when ever I see my self in the mirror. I hate my skin color with its pale complexion. I hate my fucking eye brows. I hate how there are white as dove, and they yield no sun from my bright blue skies.
I am pathetic.
Disgusting.
Worthless.
Pussy.
BasedBoy.

>5'9 135lbs
Is this bait? That's not even that bad. I used to be that weight at 5'7 and I was/am skinny as FUCK. Now I'm closer to 130lbs and obviously even skinnier.

CHEESE DRINKING
CRISCO BATHING
LARD GARGLING

>from 300lb
Nice. Got loose skin?

o

Post body

SALAD DODGING

Before bed omad plus morning or noon training is better

You avoid the lethargy of digesting your breakfast meal while training

this. Eat before bed.

cole advise to eat at night if you want to gain wieght and in the morning if you want to slow cut and worried about performances
did it yersterday and even after a 48dryfast on the weekend, I felt great at the gym, and didnt lost any strength on ohp even 2kg lighter
he literally says that the exact same meal at night or morning will either make you gain weight or maintain/cut

why are you pretending you lost weight from anything other than the cocaine?

I'm sure his advice is fine but he has the most obnoxious voice/cadence/accent combo. Like why the fuck are you yelling all the time?

hes mad at fatties

>You avoid the lethargy of digesting your breakfast meal while training
how the fuck you supposed to feel lethargic if you ate a 11am and train at 6pm lol