Naturally increasing your test

I've noticed masturbating a lot actually increases my test levels.

I am constantly walking around horny and with at least a chub whenever I see a remotely hot woman.

For the past week I've been masturbating 3-4 times a day.

This is not a joke

Thoughts?

Attached: 778F18B6-5D12-46EF-8BD1-DA7A2FB1DE14.jpg (750x730, 379K)

>he thinks he can "feel" a naturel test increase
Based cretin

Libido has to do with high test but not the way you think

OP here.

I'm 31 by the way.

This must be a jew

I found that prostate massages with black dildos make my test levels go through the roof, definitely healthy for you!

Boron, Zinc, Magnesium.

based!

>I've noticed masturbating a lot actually increases my test levels
Do you have lab tested data to prove this cause it sounds like you're just talking out of your ass.

Lab tested data of you personally is what I mean. Which I gurantee you don't faggot.

let me tell you fucking kike monsters something – this is direct speech, from me – your entire race is going to be held responsible for this.
I am going to make sure of it.

Attached: 74A9C1F1-1DE3-48FB-B03D-117CF697DD18.gif (450x450, 776K)

Have sex

Attached: 33859DFA-239C-490A-AC27-FD9B5DE13625.jpg (491x491, 43K)

get in the oven

I increased my horniness by wanking all the time. Dont know if it changed my test.

I get what you are saying about "feeling" high test. When I spend time around an attractive women I get a high but if I said I can feel my testosterone levels increasing would be ridiculous.

You are so fucking dumb. Lmao. Jesus. Walking around horny and getting chubs near hot girls does not mean high test.

Source: basic science but also me 1500ng test and zero libido. No I'm not and never have been on juice, I just have super high test and legit got no symptoms of it. I'm a small narrow asian boy lol. Tested 4 times now.

i think its better than nofap, but anything is better than nofap

Nice blog you fucking loser

why do you lie

free test?

170.9pg/mL (range was 35-155) is my latest. Always been out of range and so far every endocrinologist and doct says I'm just an outlier even though I insist there is something wrong.

I mean I can post my results, but it's meaningless because I feel like I have some underlying disease

did you have ambiguous genitalia prior to puberty?

Kekking at this heeb. Holy fuck

libido isn't test you fucking brainlet

For me it's hormone replacement therapy to become a woman. Wow what a test boost!
Give it a try

Sounds like my buddy. Dude packs on mass like crazy too. I wish I had his genes.

stop wasting ur time with this retarded shit anything u do for "increased test" has absolutely MINIMAL impact. fucking learn something useful instead that will bring u some actual benefit to ur life

Your "test boost" won't do shit for you unless you manage to boost it up to 2k nnmol/dl.

Its just your hormones you fucking mong, nothing to do with test.

>Thoughts

I don't see how ejaculating 3-4 times a day is sustainable.

>Whips out meat in class
>"Sorry, doctor's prescription."

>it's another "I want to increase my test, but am scared of needles so instead of opting for the only scientifically proven method of increasing testosterone, I'll just keep ingesting mountains of pills in the hopes they do anything" episode

Attached: 1490359301818.jpg (226x223, 7K)

Goddamn she's beautiful

Testosterone is a byproduct of a healthy optimal lifestyle.
Also those pills and herbs do in fact increase not only testosterone but make your body perform optimally and boosts your health.

Steroids will increase your test, but how healthy does it make you?

Why do I get the feeling this girl goes for Asian chads?

i noticed that tugging on my foreskin increases my test. If I cut it off altogether, I can't even imagine how high my test would become.

roids actually arent too bad for your health as long as you dont go full 5%er. if i had a source i'd do trt levels

>I've noticed masturbating a lot actually increases my test levels.
>doesn't provide any medical tests

lmao did you stuck a ruler up your ass to measure that

Attached: 1528648074897.jpg (750x1000, 58K)

>1500ng test and zero libido. No I'm not and never have been on juice
was about to ask you about your healthy fats stack

Dont do it! This makes poison gas

based?