I just ended an almost year long relationship with a woman i love and who still loves me in order to pursue my lifelong...

I just ended an almost year long relationship with a woman i love and who still loves me in order to pursue my lifelong dream of joining special operations. She cried on my arms for 3 hours begging me not to go because she thinks i will get killed and she wants to raise a family with me. It absolutely broke me and now i dont have any motivation to workout. Did i fuck myself or am i making the right decision.

Attached: feels.jpg (675x759, 100K)

Why can't you stay with her?

kinda sounds like you throwed away somewhone special but fuck it if that is your dream and you value that more than her. prob goin to regret it for life

It’s a 2 year pipeline, I won’t be able to see her for two years and even when I do I’ll be gone most of the year in various schools or deployment

Specops

On Jow Forums
YEA SURE BUDDY

Need more information but sounds like you fucked up. Particularly if you're yet to do trials for the relevant organization

there is prob a better board for this lol

Attached: 1558419909168.jpg (712x712, 38K)

fuck her people are temporary

Don’t get butthurt because you can’t run a 5k let alone at a 6 minute per mile pace

every decition in lige brings regret

How long you been in?

I’m not in yet I’ve got a contract I leave in a few months but I’m being physically prepared by guys who are in.

Probably the best thing to do. With how often you'll be gone, she'll probably cheat. It's best to release her back into the wild, and find a new one when your 2 years are up.

Yeah but this burns worse than any breakup I’ve ever been through. It’s the hardest decision I’ve ever made in my life

Mandatory reading for all:

The closer you follow the letter of these commandments, the easier you will find and keep real, true unconditional love and happiness in your life.

1. Never say 'I love you' first
2. Make her jealous
3. You shall make your mission, not your woman, your priority
4. Don't play by her rules
5. Adhere to the golden ratio (give her 2/3 of everything she gives you)
6. Keep her guessing
7. Always keep two (backup women) in the kitty
8. Say your sorry only when absolutely necessary
9. Connect with her emotions
10. Ignore her beauty
11. Be irrationally self confident
12. Maximize your strengths, minimize your weaknesses
13. Err on the side of too much boldness, rather than too little
14. Fuck her good
15. Maintain your state of control
16. Never be afraid to lose her

Attached: ED8CFD0A-2BC6-457F-9F98-5A3515526A14.jpg (2208x1242, 392K)

Get back together With her

We live in THE END Times

Your Little career Will be Short lived

It will. Find something to distract yourself and keep you out of your own head until you leave. Get a gym crew, that'll physically drag you to the gym if need be.

Thanks for the shitty blogpost, faggot.

Unfortunately, that would be the most likely outcome if you didn't break up.

But there was still a chance she wouldn't.
It's better to break up than to take the risk of becoming a cuck.

You did right.

Attached: 1549917179135-1.jpg (1024x768, 66K)

And if he's got a really good one, she'll wait. Doubt it, though. Either way, he'll find out what kind of girl she really is.

you will regret it
t. user from another army