That guy thread

ITT we post about THAT guy at the gym

>That leggings wearing curry who does bicep curls in front of the mirror for 45 minutes every day

Attached: 35BB91D7-03BF-4DED-83B7-6845016A5A6E.jpg (200x222, 10K)

>that guy who wears a headphone and is always avoiding eye-contact

Attached: 1491611198333.jpg (700x700, 141K)

>that guy who hangs out at the gym and does nothing else
I made the mistake of making friends at a gym, don’t do it

>that guy lifting weights with an awkward form just begging you to ask him wtf his problem is

Attached: 1558322420248.jpg (300x300, 13K)

>that fat fucking cunt who didn't wash his hands after taking a shit and is now rubbing his tardy feces ridden palms all over the fucking equipment
Fuck you scumbag leave and never come back

Attached: 1558199226401.jpg (1180x842, 23K)

>that dumb buff guy who keeps lifting even though he doesn't need it

> that paki that takes 3 spots, doesn't speak your language and uses balance to cheat on every move

Attached: 1546392640116.jpg (249x249, 16K)

>that guy who leaves tonsil stones at the dumbbells and laugh when someone take it

Attached: 1490045165799.jpg (300x294, 14K)

>that guy who rushes his sets to let you in and you never see him again
I hope he’s okay

>that gril who's using the equipment next to you who your really want to make conversation with but you're autistic brain can't come up with a conversation piece that doesn't start with knifehanding her over her shit form and lack of real non meme exercises but suddenly your preworkout kickes in and now your facial expressions only convey aggression and animalistic instinct that would make a first impression rather awkward, and then while you're thinking about all of that she gets bored and leaves you

Attached: 1557448347572.gif (299x216, 986K)

Niger what

>that guy who's jacked at 5'8 but the gymthots still laugh at him when he's not looking

So don't think so much

Attached: o814epxo4fz21.png (384x768, 238K)

>that Vietcong guy who is Wearing white jeans, a designer belt, button down and cell phone clip starring at himself do tricep pulldowns

>that whitey who jacks off in the gym to third squatting because he's an incel

sometimes i cough those things while i'm working out and i stick them on the machines or the dumbbells.

You?

>that kid some middle aged woman brought that's sort of hovering around an isolation machine not really knowing what to do triggering your father instincts that want to teach him how to bench press or some exercise that could actually do something for him and possibly make him a body builder in his future but if you actually approach him that would be weird because you're a grown ass man and gym advise is already looked down upon so you just ignore it while his shit mother does some meme thot exercise trying to find a husband to raise her bastard

Attached: 1557257101875.jpg (1024x885, 177K)

>that guy who looks around before doing his “heavy” pr, or worse looks around then screams

>that guy that benches almost double his squat because he doesnt want giant legs that would make his needle dick looking even smaller

Attached: 1558033127742.gif (320x320, 2.46M)

I don't get it

This fuckin guy thinks his answer is something that can be given in one paragraph
>Tell me more

We will see who is laughing after I drop 15k on dick enlargement surgery

idk what else to say it, i do those things because whoever touches it will get stinky hands. that's funny to imagine.

Fuck you

Don't you brush your teeth

>that guy that comes in, does his program, and leaves without anyone noticing

I know literally ONLY two people in my gym that do squats with heavy weights. One is a competitive powerlifter and he excels at all lifts that a powerlifter is supposed to excel, he's fucking huge. Other guy is smaller, but he's extremely lean and well developed, he squats probably like x1.5+ bw.
Everyone else is doing bench. There's this guy who ONLY does bench for an hour or so. He's tall and fat as fuck, flabby everywhere except his chest that looks like a bloated tumor compared to the rest of his body.

Ok

Attached: 1558196389140.webm (480x848, 851K)

lmao I remember that thread

same here user, same here

Kek

THEY ARE FAGS AND THE BIGGER GUY IS THE TOP

I really know that feel
He's such a little twink! I want him to make gains!

>that gurl who only does squats, deadlifts and hip thrusts

Heres some OC for my Jow Forumsfriends

Attached: IMG_20190520_165703147_BURST000_COVER_TOP.jpg (3072x4096, 1.88M)

>That guy that keeps talking about Clenbuterol

It's me. What will happen if I go straight to 150mcg 2 weeks on 2 weeks off?

Jittery hands from the intensity

Attached: IMG_20190520_165703147_BURST001.jpg (3072x4096, 1.53M)

Don't have a gym masturbator?
>Never gonna make it

Attached: 1557438190313.png (878x851, 445K)

the fuck is this

Attached: 1491881155195.jpg (506x527, 31K)

>that guy who always leaves his dumbbells on the floor to take other ones, then screams 'i was using those' when you take them

Attached: 1558140405836.jpg (400x400, 36K)

>that handsome teen guy who just looks at himself in the mirror, coming close and looking at every detail

>that friend who has a fat wife and copes by suddenly always mentioning his preference for "thick" women every single time admiration for in-shape, attractive women are brought up

dont drag me into this pitiful display faggot

Attached: hxh.jpg (1704x948, 208K)

>that fucking retarded curlbro autist randomly taking his shirt off flexing and grunting at himself in the mirror making me almost burst into laughter at the bottom of my squat which in turn makes me tighten up way too much and release the loudest fart

Now I'll have the boomers crack jokes at me for the rest of the week at least

Attached: fkin nigger.jpg (883x493, 65K)

Pin press, I’m fairly certain Jeff “Rotate those Cuffs or you won’t get buff” Cavelierre recommends them

>that guy who uses two hands for these

Attached: spring lock.jpg (522x357, 14K)

>that guys who takes the only bench in gym just as you're arriving
>mfw he's grabbing 15kg plates instead of 20kg like a real man, knowing he won't lift more than 60kg at the end
>mfw he does 6 gorillion x 5 sets

Attached: 1539909499547.jpg (672x787, 31K)

Oh fugg

What's wrong with this, bitch? I like listening to my music and not look at ugly people. Attention whore, no ear havin bitch

>>that gurl who only does squats, deadlifts and hip thrusts EVERY FUCKING DAY!

>that incel who warms up before lifting heavy
>that beta who does 30 minutes of cardio at the end of a workout
>that virgin zoomer who racks his weights when done

Thats me wtf man

>that 40yo fat boomer with the broken back halfsquatting 1pl8

Tfw I’m all of these except for the beta cardio

Attached: 2F2ADDA6-421D-40BC-BC35-6223EF08F174.png (1087x979, 200K)

>that guy who never reracks his weights when done

Attached: 1558324906165.jpg (461x386, 15K)

>ripped af
>bald af
>tall af
>loud af
>high pitched voice like a 12 yo
Always makes me laugh when he asks me to switch sets

>That guy wearing the Phi Delt + KD homecoming 2014 shirt even though Phi Delt has been kicked off campus for two years

Attached: maxresdefault (6).jpg (1280x720, 130K)

kill yourself

>that dyel that told me “you can’t just lift everyday”

>that dreadlock nignog who is a semi-DYEL and lifts with a smug face
I hate this fool

>that dreadhead who wears a hoodie, sweatpants and timbs and only hits leg presses and deadlifts
Pretty strong desu

Theres one in mine

Patches?

>that bearmode dude who does a ton of HIIT and smith machine lifts
>that thot with a gigantic beautiful ass and insane curvy figure
>her unfortunate sister who looks like her parents were 2x4s
>that lanky school kid with horrible form and weak lifts
desu most of the gym lads have been cleaned out by better prices or better gyms of the same price opening up near me. but i live so close to this gym that i don't wanna leave

>that guy who takes a probiotic and a colon cleanse at the same time

I’m not going to make it bros it hurts ;(

delet

that weird autist that keeps singings to him self between sets

Congratulations

>JUST GO LIFT BRO, NO ONE WILL BE JUDGING YOU

Lol there's this Aryan brotherhood looking guy at my gym, just like you described and covered in prison tats, but he lost his hearing as an infant so he has this really bizarre high pitched slurred lisp- I thought he was purposely doing it as a joke at first.

Really nice guy though, he can read lips from across a room

Attached: 1557466759543.jpg (833x925, 157K)

>The black dude at the gym pool who uses snorkel and mask, and uses the foam noodles to stay afloat while swimming his laps

You're such a disgusting fucking faggot. You're the type of white people i hate just be normal

>that beta who does 30 minutes of cardio at the end of a workout
Bretti gud when you are a fatty on the way to a fit life. Lift heavy and then do some mild cardio after.

le binocular man

Literally me, I almost assaulted the poor girl because I didn’t know what to say.

>that guy that wears basketball shorts

Please delete this post.

>that guy who has cum stains on his shirt

Attached: 1555301967539.png (750x498, 673K)

Thats me lol but thats not my cum

Unless someone helps him get up, that male giraffe is going to die, because they can't stand up from that lying position. Imagine dying because a girl rejected you.

No, he's the bottom. The dude who who isn't named is called the top, hence why he says he has a name.

Who's cum is it?

>that guy who starts squatting in the power cage the instant you're done squatting so you have to ohp in the squat rack and it looks like you're the one who's wrong

Attached: 1543072859064.jpg (800x528, 125K)