Can I ever get ottermode (or just decent looking) by doing this """routine""" everyday?

Can I ever get ottermode (or just decent looking) by doing this """routine""" everyday?

>4*20 pushups
>105 seconds of plank
>2*30 leg raises
>40 back raises
>3 mins of diverse curls (don't remember the weight and my form is prob shit)
>7+5+3+1 chin ups (working on it)

>4-5km 11km/h jogging
>1800kcal or less, not including calories loss from working out

I'm 187cm (6'2 I believe), 75kg (used to be 82 more than a month ago). I think I should start eating more too.

Also I'm a complete retard and never formally exercised in my life, I just used to swim (and I'm planning to swim again sometime soon)

Attached: DDe9jmjXYAAaPQ2.jpg (646x595, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thefitness.wiki/routines/r-fitness-basic-beginner-routine/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

no

Most likely no unless you have elite genetics. You should go to the gym. If you’re afraid we can answer questions. Hardest part is day 1 then it’s easier every day

Just follow an actual beginner program instead of making something up. If you can't get to a gym then get a beginner calisthenics routine but if your goal is to just improve how you look then a gym is MUCH better than calisthenics. I tried that shit thinking it would give the same results as normal lifting, it did not.

Well I'm a french autists studying abroad, I'm taking way too much classes and don't really have time for gym+it's expensive. Even if I were to go I wouldn't know the first thing how to do the exercises. I used to have scoliosis and I have a pectus excavatum so I don't think I can do just any regular exercise and form would be very important.

I'm not trying to be big by any means, I'd be more than satisfied with dyel, at least at first. I mainly want to look nicely defined, lean, and gain in endurance/lower my resting bpm

Too many excuses. If you eat clean, run and do calisthenics, you can reach DYEL and not look terrible but you won’t look ottermode or good

Yeah, I do all of the above. I guess I'll keep doing what I do now and will consider the gym after the semester ends.
You're saying I can never reach pic related without weights right? I'm not sure I know what ottermode means

Attached: 1487616146000.jpg (590x787, 52K)

Start by figuring out how to work around your health issues, don't just start working out like everyone else if you have fucking scoliosis.Ask a doc or do some research.

It sounds like you just want to be somewhat healthy and active with a well-rounded approach to excercise. In that case, you have come to the wrong place. Just get a better diet that you actually manage, that will make the biggest difference in your overall health and then start doing some cardio(swimming is great, if you do it like its exercise and not just for fun, get a good program so you aren't just swimming without a goal or time) and some calisthenics. None of these things will make you huge, but it will improve how you look and how you feel, provided you eat properly and not just work out.

In theory yes, you can look like that without weight training.

You won't though, because while working out and eating right is simple, its not easy. If you can't find the time to get to a gym a few times a week then training is so low a priority for you that you will not be able to look like that. Nothing wrong with not having it as a high priority, but then don't expect good results without effort. If looking like that was super simple and something that you could get done from home withou much work, then a lot more people would look like that. Don't let people here convince you that anything below Arnold can be done in a year of swimming and pushups.

Well my scoliosis should be gone, last time I checked I grew out of it but I still want to get an x-ray some day. And yeah you're right, healthy and active is the goal, I actually started to get gain discipline in home it would translate to good studying discipline.

I'll definitely swim, but it's a pain to go to the swimming pool. I used to freestyle 100m in 1:10 in highschool but my endurance was shit (hence why I try to run everyday).

Pic related is a typical day for me. I guess I go even lower than 1800kcal but sometimes I cheat with a pizza or some chocolate

I'm fine with slow progress and suboptimal results. I mostly exercise for endurance and discipline, and so far I've been very regular, but I'd be lying if I'm not attracted by the idea of looking good shirtless around women

Attached: Screenshot_20190521-141633_MyFitnessPal.jpg (1080x3759, 499K)

I mean I'd be able to find the time, I dedicate 1:20 hour a day to exercising on average (shower and breaks included), but going to the gym seems like a chore and a financial pit

Fuck it's cropped, and my post is full of grammar errors. Fuck phoneposting. Basically I eat chicken and veggies every meal, cereals and milk for breakfast. Potatoes sometimes

If you want to look like that picture you posted then you will need consistent resistance training and a diet that has a good amount of protein in it. You seem to already be eating pretty healthy so the easiest would be to get s a bit of protein powder for the days where you won't get enough through diet and then do some kind of resistance training. Calisthenics is fine, but it will not be nearly as effective as weight training. If you live anywhere near a gym then just give it a chance instead of fucking about with calisthenics. I say that as a guy that wanted to save time and be more efficient so i replaced my weight training with calisthenics and after 5 months of shit results i realized that i should have just stayed with the weights.

Just add chin-ups and pull-ups and also sets to failure at the end of each type of excesise to push yourself, and also watch your diet you'll be fine

How much protein should I am for? According to MyFitnessPal I get more than 90g on average through chicken breast, eggs and skyr.
I guess I'll look into going to the gym. If I did go, how to learn what I should do? I have no friend in the town I'm in currently

I'll add the sets to failure, thanks

Lifting anything but your own bodyweight is not required to achieve a respectable physique

Attached: IMG_20190518_174913.jpg (4000x3000, 2.19M)

Try it out for 8-12 weeks, if its not for you then you know it and can move to other types of training, but you should give it a chance if improving how you look is one of your goals. From a time perspective there is nothing as efficient as strength training 3 times a week instead of trying to get the same physqiue results from a mix of all kinds of different exercises. If you don't have 1 hour 3 times a week for strength training then i suggest you stick with cardio until the semester is over and you can give it a proper chance.

Vast majority of people that only do callistenics don't look like that. "Not impossible" is not the same as achievable for all, especially when training isn't your main focus in life but a supplement to your life in general.

90g is pretty good. If you reach that consistently then you won't have a big problem there. At your weight i would aim for 110-120g as the optimal, but don't make huge changes just to get another 20g of protein a day. There are definitly diminishing returns once you get close to the max limit.

How do I end up not being photographed and posted on Jow Forums for retarded for and low weights?

That guy can prob bench 160lb for 5 reps. Pushups wont get you a chest like that

>those legs from body weight exercises
No

Plz tell me you aren't referencing that ironic cringe picture of the DYEL dude in a squat rack, its not meant to be funny its meant to be bait for people that don't get the joke? Most people make fun of people that think putting others down is fun. Very few gyms have people that actively mock others.

But to answer your question: Pick a few exercises, study how to do them properly and spend the first few times getting it right. You will look like what you are, a new guy who is trying to learn the basics. Don't do your own shit on the machines instead of following the instructions and don't try to lift amounts of weight you clearly can't control and you won't be made fun of. Truth is nobody gives a shit about another DYEL trying to figure out how to bench.

I was referencing to that, and I know it's a meme, but still. I guess you're right, I'll do some research this weekend and see if I can find a gym next to where I live

Good idea, check for student offers and free first time trainings. Your place of study might even have a gym. You don't need anything special as a beginner so just get something cheap.

And remember, you will catch people looking at you in the gym. People look at other people all the time, but that doesn't mean that its because they think you are funny or doing something stupid. Most people are just spacing out between sets and not really thinking of where they are looking. Don't assume that everyone is spending their time silently judging you, chances are that they are doing the same thing as you between sets, spacing out and waiting.

Any reliable website that could tell me what to do? I don't even know the names of the exercises, much less what k should start with

You can't find a beginner routine that everyone agrees with. People discuss every little thing about them so don't expect one that won't be criticized by some no matter what. That being said, i would suggest this: thefitness.wiki/routines/r-fitness-basic-beginner-routine/
don't worry about progression the first couple of weeks. Your main goal is to learn to do the exercises properly, not to add a specific amount each time. When you can do the exercise properly then start adding weight. And just stick with this simple program for the first few weeks. Don't add more volume even though you feel like you can and don't add a ton of exercises. The best thing you can do is get the basics down and build from there.

Some of these movements might be easy to get right, others might feel very difficult and take time to learn but don't avoid an exercise just because you find it difficult. If some of them are giving you trouble then it is likely a sign that you have some imbalances or weaknesses that haven't shown themselves until now.

and about learning to do them. YT videos are your best bet. People like Allan Thrall and Jeff nippard have some good videos for the basic movements. Try to practice the movements in front of mirrors so you can get a feel for the right way to do it. The best would be if you can exercise in front of mirrors in the gym, it really helps with getting everything right as a beginner.

I know this sounds pussy but I really really am scared of day one gym. I don't know what the fuck I'm doing I'm gonna look retarded

>187
>6'2
nice try, manlet. 187 is 6'1.6

No one cares. Even if you look stupid worst case scenario people notice burn forget an hour later. Study videos online to practice form in advance

Don't burgers round up?

This post is not me, the OP btw

I've trained since I was 6 years old. Now I'm 26