How often do you guys shower?

For as long as I can remember I’ve been showering once or even twice a day, mostly because my hair gets too greasy, but after someone told me I wash my hair too much I looked it up and found that you’re only supposed to shower every few days. How do you guys handle it?

Attached: BF71E129-50F3-4E4E-AEB6-29D47F735DA9.jpg (768x510, 52K)

6-7 times a week. There's an occasional day where if I don't work out or don't feel greasy I'll skip a day and it usually makes my skin and hair feel a little healthier.

fpbp

I shower when i stink. Somtimes this can be every other day, but definitely when i've worked out i must shower afterwards.

The key is to not shower your hair every day with shampoo unless you have an sls / sles free shampoo, wich is alright for daily usage.

Twice a day..oily skin that breaks out if I don’t. Have tried showering less and my skin gets worse. 24 now and it’s finally starting to get better compared to 16-22.

Just shower and don't use shampoo every day, retard.

Shower after a workout and before going to work, don’t shampoo your hair every shower.

How often do I shampoo?

After workout and maybe 1-2 in rest days.

I show every day, often twice if I go to the gym.

I never, ever use shampoo. Just wash my hair with water. Doesn't smell, don't get scalp acne anymore, and my hair looks 50x better. Strong recommend.

Winter every other day
Summer every day
Shampoo once a week

depends on your hair, you’ll have to workout based on how it feels. The shorter it is the less you’ll need to.

i never shampoo

oh god this is going to be a good thread

2-3 times a day. When I wake up, after work, after my workout. If I don’t work out then that’s one less shower.

jesus christ dude calm down on the showering

I shower like once a week, brush teeth in the shower (so also once a week) and shave in the shower. basically do all hygiene when I shower.

Twice a day, once after sex, once after I workout

I breakout otherwise

Twice a day. Moderate to cold water only. Shampoo twice a week. Body wash every other day or if I feel dirty.

4 time a day :^)

Once a day with everything. I rinse off sometimes later in the day if I've sweat.

I try once a day but often every 2 days.

I have some weird undiagnosable condition where showering makes my face burn. And it isn't hot water, even a cold shower does it.

Hell, water does it, if i wash the dishes with steamy water, face burns.

Help me bros.

You'll destroy your skins natural balance.

I bath 2-3 times a week. Gave up on showers because hot showers fuck my skin up and cold showers are boring.

take the nopoo pill and possibly even the syndet pill

tl;dr
>shampoos are full of jewish chemicals that not only fuck your hair if you use them daily, but can also harm your scalp and facial tissues
>some even have carcinogens that the government knows about and doesn't give a heck
>similar situation with bodywash/bar soaps, therefore use a syndet bar (synthetic detergent), most famously the dove brand beauty bar. some copelets will say syndet doesn't clean as good but it's still a surfactant and normal soaps blow your skin the fuck out like industrial road stripper

I stopped using shampoo completely, switched to using baking soda + apple cider vinegar. And I switched from using normal bar soap to syndet bars. I used to have hardcore dandruff even in my eyebrows and shitty reddish facial blotches, now my skin is baby smooth and I have no dandruff. It sounds hippie and gay at first but it works.

downside: 1) doing this daily could dry your hair out pretty bad and give you split ends and 2) having longer hair might retain the vinegar and then you smell like apple cidar vinegar lmao. these do not effect me as I maintain a buzzcut and mainly did this for my scalp/face, not hair. if you have skin/scalp problems you might want try it out though, could cure your complexion/pizzaface/whatever, there are a bunch of potential advantages

Attached: nopoo.jpg (572x524, 274K)

Post hair

Water is fine just /nosoap/ only use it when you actually get dirty

I shower every 3 days and shampoo once a week

t. white genes

shower twice a day but shampoo every 2-3 days

>apple cider vinegar
literally a meme. people who use this messy shit instead of clean vinegars are literal bugperrsons hopping on some shit that "sounds healthy"

Long hair user

I shower after every workout, so 3 times a week. If i have to shift gym days arounds and i'm gonna go 3 days betwern showering I'll do a quick rinse.

I have dry scalp that flakes, and oily hair. I use head & shoulders 2 in 1, 3 times a week that i really work into the scalp, and once or twice a week, depending on how oily my hair gets, i also use a shampoo to help pull some of the oil off my hair.

I water-only wash every day. Room temperature, 2-3 minutes. No soap, shampoo, conditioner, nothing. Just water. Every few days I'll scrub with a washcloth in the shower. No one knows. I smell good and look good. This is my dark secret.

Attached: 1557817431398.jpg (1413x1508, 1.74M)

you don't smell good retard

Yes, I do. You dont.

Same, I train daily so I just hit the shower after that. I might use shampoo a few times a year, but that's mostly after being /out/ for a few weeks without having the opportunity to wash or shower.

currently on day 3 of noshower because i showered too often and now the skin on my head is super dry.

any advice on how long i have to wait till it gets normal again?

Attached: C5F99C6C-8B00-4731-A7F7-FA150E7572D0.png (806x1178, 680K)

Every morning. Can't start the day without it.
Additional shower after workouts.

I shower about once every 14 days.

[zalgo] never[/zalgo]

>[/zalgo]

Attached: 1352298374255.png (441x411, 82K)

Everyother few days us less I feel particularly dirty.

I shower every day, sometimes twice a day if I workout late

I shampoo twice a week, just to get the castor oil out of my hair that I leave in overnight.

apparently it's normal to shower in the morning, but I've always showered in the evening

I can't imagine not showering before hitting sheets, I mean ew

also being clean puts me right to sleep, if I showered in the morning I'd fall asleep again

Does your hair get more oily if you use shampoo too often?

Also a twice-a-day'er.
Also a never-shampoo'er.

Brief (under 5 minutes), cool-to-moderate temperature (never hot) showers upon waking up and before going to bed.

Non-greasy hair, clear skin, always complimented about smelling great.

Haven't showered in 6 days going into the 7th day.
No water is coming out of the faucets.
What could be wrong?

>showering more frequently than once a month
good job on washing away the intoxicating mystique of your male musk, retards
hope you enjoy smelling like a chemical cherry pie or whatever fag scent they are putting in your gay soap

month

Attached: y04ali83yuw01.jpg (2518x1200, 257K)

how often do you guys use shampoo?

Friendly reminder to end your shower with cold water to close up your pores and hair follicles

Attached: 5IiGr.jpg (799x1179, 83K)

i take a shower every other day, i would like to shower once a day but i would use too much towels and im a poor fag so there's that.

Never

>after someone told me I wash my hair too much I looked it up and found that you’re only supposed to shower every few days.

What? Maybe you read that wrong.

You should at least shower once a day, but I've heard people say you're not supposed to use shampoo more than every other shower.

This is especially if you do anything throughout the day that makes you sweat. At least wash your pits and ass every day.